And in college?
就上大学了吗
Yeah, I know. Weird.
是啊 我知道 挺稀奇的
I was thinking "Cool."
我想说 这太牛了
We'll be back for the next blood draw in 15 minutes.
我们十五分钟后再回来抽下一管血
Unless, of course, you'd like to stay,
当然 要是你想留在这里
and continue bonding over your lost childhoods.
继续追忆你们遗失的童年也行
Listen, I have a ton of prep work to do to be ready to launch.
出海前我有一大堆的准备工作要做
Is there any way we can speed the tests up?
能不能快点做完化验
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
Unless you're up for getting on a treadmill.
除非做平板运动试验
We could stress her body.
增加身体负荷
See if her adrenals respond.
观察肾上腺反应
It would only take a half an hour.
只用半个小时就够了
It's about an LP. Go. I'll handle this.
叫我做腰穿的 去吧 这里我来搞定
Dr. Cuddy,
卡迪医生
can I come by your office later?
我一会儿能去办公室找您吗
I'd love to get some advice.
有件事想咨♥询♥一下
I'm in meetings all afternoon.
我一下午都要开会
Try me tomorrow. Tomorrow?
明天或许有空 明天啊
This is...
这...
This is my last day
今天是我作为医科学生的
as a medical student.
最后一天了
So I've got this decision to make.
我必须做出决定
Probably the biggest decision of my career.
这大概是我职业生涯中最重要的决定
Which means maybe the biggest decision of my life.
甚至可能是我整个人生中最重要的决定
Although, I guess, if I get married...
尽管 如果我要结婚的话...
House has opened up an internship.
豪斯在招实习生
You do realize if you take it,
你清楚如果你去了
he'll probably end up firing you again?
他很有可能又炒了你吧
He's always hired me back.
他总是会把我再雇回来的
And he'll continue mocking and insulting you,
只要一有机会 他就会不停地
whatever chance he gets.
嘲笑你羞辱你
It's certainly toughened me up.
但这加强了我的心理承受力
You're trying to get me to say good things about him.
你想让我替他说好话
No. I'm trying to make you make your own decision,
没 我只想让你自己做决定
and leave me alone.
我好清净会儿
Working with House is great.
和豪斯共事很不错
and it sucks,
但也很郁闷
often simultaneously.
经常会同时有这两种感觉
Most people can't work in that environment.
大多数人受不了那种环境
Question is...
问题是
can you?
你呢
Thanks, Dr. Cuddy.
谢谢您 卡迪医生
You paged me down here and now you're doing my LP?
你把我呼下来 却抢了我的腰穿
I got bored waiting.
我等烦了
It's been two minutes.
才两分钟啊
This is your 11th. 14th.
你都做11次了 是第14次
Listen, your roommate,
我说 你的室友是不是
is she hooking up with that resident?
在跟那个住院医交往啊
I got to find House.
我去找豪斯
Rehab? Great cover story.
戒毒 这借口真不错
Now I can't ever drink around those guys again,
我现在都不能跟他们一起喝酒了
thus eliminating my main bond with Chase.
我和奇斯就靠这个联络感情呢
Save the attitude for someone
把你的抱怨留给那些
who didn't just get you your medical license back.
不能为你要回行医执照的人吧
Price you pay.
凡事都有代价
There's a chicken in your office.
你办公室里有只鸡
No, there isn't.
没有
You lied about rehab?
你说去戒毒是骗人的吗
Oh, great. Relax.
真是太好了 放松点
She's completely honest, but also completely boring.
她特别的诚实 也特别的无聊
Watch this. Don't tell anyone.
看好了 不准说出去
Of course not.
当然不会了
You did an LP? Why didn't you page me?
你刚做了腰穿吗 为什么不叫我
Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to do one of those?
不好意思 你想做一个吗
You should've spoken up.
那你应该开口告诉我呀
You want the job or not?
你想不想要这份工作
I-- after careful consideration,
经过慎重考虑
I have decided to accept your offer for an internship.
我决定 接受这份实习
Great.
不错
My department has a slightly different procedure log.
我的科室对实习记录的要求不太一样
Uh, you forged the last one.
你刚伪造了最后一次记录
I only did nine LPs.
我只做过九次腰穿
Do you know how to do an LP? Of course.
知道怎么做腰穿吗 当然了
Do you know how to do nine LPs and say it was ten?
知道怎么把做过九次说成十次吗
It's time to grow up.
成熟点儿吧
Turn that in, the job's yours.
把表交上 工作就是你的了
Stop staring blankly and go.
别傻盯着我了 走吧
No doubt something horrible has
很显然 咱们的病号♥
just happened to our patient.
刚才出事了
Her hand turned completely blue,
就在平板运动试验的时候
during the treadmill test.
她整只手变成淤蓝色了
We put her on vasodilators.
我们用了血管舒张药
Restored enough blood flow so she won't lose any fingers.
血液循环得以恢复才不用截掉手指
Rules out adrenal insufficiency.
排除了肾上腺素不足
Where's House? He said to meet him here.
豪斯呢 他说在这等他啊
His chicken's gone.
他的鸡不见了
Probably on the balcony.
大概在阳台上呢
You knew he had a chicken?
你知道他有只鸡吗
How come? Down here!
怎么可能 在这呢
Loss of consciousness. Plus she's slowly turning blue.
意识丧失 外加她慢慢出淤变蓝
Can we rule out magical gum?
我们能排除魔法口香糖吗
Low cardiac output can cause both.
心输出量不足会导致这两种症状
Patient possibly has cardiomyopathy.
病人可能患有心肌病
Possibly caused by mercury poisoning
也许是由汞中毒引起的
from all the tuna fish she eats at sea.
就来自她在海上吃的金枪鱼
Why are you putting,
你为什么要把鸡爪印
chicken footprints on the floor?
印到地板上
That clever bastard Wilson got a hold of an australorp.
威尔森那聪明的混♥蛋♥弄了只澳洲黑鸡
Hello.
你们不知道吗
The quietest and calmest of all the chickens.
那是所有鸡里面最沉着冷静的
Damn him.
他真该死
Mercury poisoning is out.
汞中毒可以排除了
Red blood cells have normal morphology.
红细胞形态正常
Raynaud's.
雷诺病
Vasospasm in the ulnar artery would explain the hand.
尺动脉血管痉挛可以解释手部症状
But not the loss of consciousness.
但无法解释意识丧失
Cerebral vasospasm explains both.
脑动脉痉挛可以解释两种症状
Cerebral vasospasm makes sense.
脑动脉痉挛说得通
Take Thirteen.
带上十三
Give the patient a calcium channel blocker infusion
在病人的脑基底动脉注入
in the basilar artery.
钙离子通道阻滞剂
Masters.
马斯特斯
I thought you were going to turn that in.
我以为你刚才已经把那个交了
I... been busy with my patient.
我 刚才一直在忙病人的事
You're not busy now.
现在不忙吧
Bawwwwwwk bawk.
咕咕 咕咕
Masters.
马斯特斯
Still haven't turned in your log?
还没交你的记录表吗
Still haven't gotten my tenth LP.
还没完成第十次腰椎穿刺呢
I was thinking maybe you should take House's internship.
我在想也许你应该去豪斯那里实习
First you act like it's the equivalent
你开始的反应就好像
of volunteering to be waterboarded
去那就跟自愿接受水刑一样
and now you're supporting it?
现在你又支持我去了吗
You're weird.
你很奇怪
You make paper airplanes for fun
你以叠纸飞机为乐
and hang them from the ceiling.
还把它们挂在天花板上
You have a membership to the Einstein museum
你是爱因斯坦博物馆的会员
and an overbearing obsession with facial symmetry.
疯狂的迷恋面部对称学说
It indicates freedom from disease.
那意味着没有患病
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表