Hey, baby. I am not getting mad.
宝贝 我没在生你气
I'm just trying to understand you here.
我这只是想弄懂你
There's no meeting
特伦顿综合病院
like you talked about at Trenton General.
没有你说的那种互助会
You see, it turns out that--
知道吗 结果...
it turns out-- the turnout--
结果...岔道...
the turnout... it's been turned...
岔道...它被转动...
turnturning... What?
转弯...在转... 什么
It's turning--
它在转...
The turnout-- the turnout is turning...
岔道...岔道在转...
You're going to burn.
你会被烧死
What's happening to her?
她怎么了
It's hit her brain, whatever it is.
不管是什么 病灶已经侵入她大脑了
Opacity in the left temporal lobe.
左颞叶有一团阴影
It could be nothing.
可能什么都不是
Which would get us nowhere.
那等于一筹莫展
So let's assume it's something.
不妨假定这是个问题
What kind of something? Abscess.
到底是什么问题 脓肿
Or lymphoma, or Wegeners.
或者淋巴瘤 亦或韦氏肉芽肿
We'd have to biopsy it to be sure.
要做活检才能确定
Any of them could explain all of the symptoms.
这三种病都可以解释所有症状
You know, we're assuming everything is connected.
我想说 我们这是在假设所有事相关联
Because it probably is.
因为可能就是啊
But her delusions are consistent with mental illness.
但她的幻觉与精神疾病吻合
Bipolar disease, for example. She's 30.
比如躁郁症 她30岁
It could be hitting her right now for the first time.
可能现在正好是第一次发作
So her mind just happens to fall apart
就是说她的心智刚好
right after her body?
在她身体垮掉之后崩溃
Wow, I thought I was having a bad week.
我还以为就我这周特不顺呢
I know it sounds coincidental...
我知道这听着很巧合
You know what, I'm back to the Cameron theory.
知道吗 我继续我的卡梅隆理论
That you hired the dumb version of Cameron
你聘了个没脑子的卡梅隆
so that you could fire her and get revenge.
好让你炒了她出出气
Give her a break.
给人家松口气吧
Oh, you've switched sides? Let me guess,
你换边站了 我猜猜
Chase represents the dumb version of Thirteen...
奇斯代表了没脑子的13
I realized if we all just keep pressuring Kelly,
我明白到如果我们继续对凯丽施压
of course she's gonna get stuff wrong.
她难免会出错
It's irresponsible of me to let that happen.
让这种事发生的话我就太不负责任了
You are a true leader of men.
你真是伟大领袖啊
Get someone to cut into her head and get me a biopsy.
叫人切开她脑袋给我做个活检
Chase... Just say "Hold on" Next time!
奇斯 下次说"等等"就行别动手
Her temperature's normal.
她的体温正常
So what. She was on the cooling blanket.
怎么了 她一直睡在降温毯上
We took her off an hour ago.
一小时之前就拿开了
She should be febrile again.
现在应该再次发热才对
Tell House one of the patient's symptoms just disappeared.
告诉豪斯病人的一个症状消失了
Could it be Legionnaire's, and our treatment worked?
会不会就是军团病 我们的治疗见效了
I wish, but no. We've been hydrating her,
我也希望 但不对 我们一直都给她补水
and there's still no lung involvement.
可她的肺没有任何异样
So relapsing, remitting fever.
那么反复发作 热度减退
Malaria. Dengue.
疟疾 登革热
Why wasn't she frozen? This morning?
她为什么没有冻坏 今天早上
Put a healthy person on a cooling blanket,
正常人躺在降温毯上
they'd be chilled like a fine Chardonnay.
早就冻成夏敦埃酒一样了
She's a nice warm Merlot. 98.6 all day.
她还挺保温 一整天都37度
I didn't want her to freeze.
我不想让她冻着
So you titrated the blanket.
所以你调过冷却毯
As her fever dropped, you lowered the power. Exactly.
她温度一降下来 你就减小功率 没错
So it's been on the lowest setting since when?
毯子是从什么时候降到最低的
Yesterday afternoon. Which means we could have known
昨天下午 那就是说
that her fever was gone yesterday afternoon.
她昨天下午开始就不发烧了
The fever was brief.
发烧时间很短
Sounds like a reaction to the medication...
听起来像是药物反应...
The antibiotics. Without vomiting?
抗生素 没有呕吐吗
When did she last puke?
她上次呕吐是什么时候
Not since she was admitted.
她送进来后还没吐过
Two down.
两次错误
Shooting for three.
准备第三次吧
You're gonna turn her pacemaker off?
你要把她的起搏器拿掉吗
You sure that's a good idea?
确定没问题吗
Nope. But it might be.
不 但可能没事
No tachycardia.
没有心动过速
There's only the delusions left.
只不过是妄想症
If they're even still there.
如果还出现心动过速的话
Maybe it is a bipolar disorder.
可能是狂躁型抑郁症
She's female, she's 30--
她是女性 30岁
it's not a coincidence. You've gotta stop doing this.
这不是巧合 你不能这么做
But it could have been prompted by the physical symptoms.
但可能是身体症状引起的
You couldn't be more wrong.
话糙理不糙
You've got the cause and effect backwards.
你说对了起因和结果
Start her on haloperiodol and lorazepam.
给她用氟哌啶醇[抗精神病药]和氯羟安定
Give it a few hours to take effect.
几小时后看效果
Call me when she wakes.
她醒来给我打电♥话♥
Still hallucinating.
还有幻觉
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
The table, it's on fire.
那桌子 着火了
If it was, think I'd be able to do this...
如果真着火的话 你觉得我能这样...
without screaming for my mommy?
还不哭爹喊娘吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't be too impressed.
别太激动
It's mostly the happy pills you put her on.
可能是你们给她吃的嗨药起作用了
But she can talk to us now.
但她现在可以和我们说话了
The obviously stupid lie you told us
你告诉我们最白♥痴♥的谎话
about your hospital records,
就是你的医疗记录
it turns out to have been un-obviously n'-stupid.
结果没奏效 还很白♥痴♥
You thought you wouldn't get caught
你以为你不会被抓回去
because you thought that you'd be cured and back home
你觉得治完病后能回家
by the time we spoke to the other hospital.
因为我们不会联♥系♥其他医院
Because you knew what was wrong with you.
因为你知道你犯了什么事
Your doctor was treating you with risperidone, right?
你的医生给你用过利培酮[抗精神病药] 没错吧
That's why you were in Trenton.
所以你去过特伦顿
You got the stomach pain, you went to see him,
你胃疼 去找他看病
he wanted you to taper off.
他想让你减少药量
Her doctor's not in Trenton.
她的医生不在特伦顿
Not the one you know about.
不是你认识的那个
If you haven't figured it out by now,
如果你现在还弄不明白
your wife has a secret.
你妻子有个秘密
What the hell is he talking about?
他到底在说什么
Is it about your ex?
跟你前夫有关吗
The ex was not so much a secret, more of a lie.
前夫还不算秘密 比谎言更甚的是
You weren't married before, were you?
你以前没结过婚 不是吗
I'm sorry. I didn't want you to know about it.
对不起 我不想让你知道
Know--know about what?
知道... 知道什么
She's sick.
她有病
She's been sick for years.
她得病很多年了
Maybe it put you on the streets.
也许是这病让你无家可归
Maybe that's where you got the broken bones.
也许是这病让你有骨伤
She's only suffering from one condition.
她是因为一种病症遭受痛苦
Everything else is side effects
所有症状都是
of the drug that was treating it.
治这个病的药产生的副作用
She stopped taking the drug, the side-effects faded.
她停止吃药后 副作用没了
But the underlying disease is still there.
但潜伏的病情还在
Why don't you tell your husband.
为何不告诉你丈夫
Billy... I'm schizophrenic.
比利 我有精神分♥裂♥症
That's the kind of thing
这得是
that a recent psychiatric resident
一个最近得过精神病的人
might have figured out.
才能搞明白的
What the hell am I supposed to do now?
我现在到底该怎么办
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表