to do things right this time.
来做些正确的事
You're saying God cured you?
你是说是上帝治好你的吗
No. State Rehab cured me.
不 是州戒毒所治好了我
But I should be dead, but I'm not.
而我本应该死去 但我没有
It has to mean something.
这一定有什么特殊的意义
I mean, I-I must be here for a reason, right?
我会在这里一定是有原因的 对吧
Did you figure out the reason?
那你知道是什么原因了吗
My goal is to become a doctor one day.
我希望有朝一日能成为一名医生
I am smart.
我很聪明的
I mean, I got a scholarship for premed out of high school.
我高中毕业时得到了医科大学预科的奖学金
Chase...
奇斯
Look.
你看
We found 13 masses spread across the wall of his colon,
我们发现他的结肠壁上散布着十三个肿块
ranging from two to eight millimeters.
直径在两到八毫米之间
It can't be tumors. Edges are too sharp and defined.
不可能是肿瘤 边缘太过光滑分明
I thought it might be parasites,
我以为那可能是寄生虫
but we didn't see any movement between x-ray exposures.
但在X光照射下 没有发现任何活动
And no larvae or eggs were observed in any of his stool samples.
在他的粪便样本中也没有发现幼虫或虫卵
Which is kind of surprising
就一名住公园的流浪瘾君子来说
for a homeless junkie living in a park.
这倒是桩新鲜事
Ex-junkie--
是前瘾君子
claims he's been clean for over three months.
他声称已有三个月没吸了
And he's not planning on staying homeless.
而且他也打算结束流浪生活
He's trying to protect his health,
他正努力保护自身健康
which is why he's been taking vitamin supplements.
所以才会补充维生素
He wants to be a doctor.
他想当医生
He's just telling you what you want to hear.
他不过是了说些你爱听的
Once an addict, always an addict.
一旦上瘾 终生成瘾
Can you...
你能
please not do that in front of me?
不当着我的面这么做吗
Doubt it.
估计很难
You're the main reason I'm on the stuff.
你就是我嗑药的主要原因
We could be looking at fungal masses
我们现在所看到的也许是
hanging off the walls of his colon.
附着在他结肠壁上的真菌肿块
Start him on amphotericin "B" Tonight,
今晚先给他用两性霉素B
And in the morning, run a scope up where the sun don't shine,
明天早上 给他做个结肠镜检查
see if you can find any truffles.
看能不能找到块菌
I think we should boycott this wedding on principle.
我觉得我们应该捍卫原则 抵♥制♥这场婚礼
I kind of have to go.
我估计必须得去
His fiancee did give me a foot massage.
他的未婚妻都给我脚底按♥摩♥了
And he invited me to be in his wedding party.
而且他也邀请我去参加他的婚宴了
W-what about Chase? He ask him?
那奇斯呢 他邀请他了吗
Yep. He's in it. What the hell?
对 他也去 活见鬼
You just said you weren't even going.
你刚还说你不会去的
I still have feelings.
那我还是会伤心的啊
What's that?
那是什么
That's definitely not a fungus.
绝对不是真菌
You were bleeding because you had 13 pieces of bone
你会出血 是因为在你的消化道里
in your digestive tract.
有十三片碎骨
We think you have pica, a craving for nonfood items
我们认为你有异食癖 由体内化合物失调
that's caused by a chemical imbalance--
导致对非食物的渴望
I didn't crave them. I kind of...
我并不渴望它们 算是
volunteered to eat them.
志愿吞食它们的
W-what? Why?
什么 为什么
There's this great Italian restaurant
有家很棒的意大利餐厅
I like to frequent.
我经常光顾
And by "Restaurant",
我说的"餐厅"
I mean their dumpster out back.
是指餐厅后面的垃圾箱
The cook is kind of a friend of mine.
那里的厨师算是我的朋友
He challenges me to eat stuff.
他向我挑战 让我尝试各类东西
Sometimes it's raw squid,
有时是生鱿鱼
or, you know, I have to chew on a chicken bone.
不然就只有鸡骨头了
But if I do it, then he hooks me up with real food,
可一旦我照做了 他就会用真正的食物招待我
not just the garbage. Great friend.
而不只是些垃圾 多"好"的朋友啊
These fragments could have
这些碎片本可能会
perforated your colon and killed you.
刺穿你的结肠从而导致死亡
You have to promise us you'll stop.
你必须答应我们你不会再这么做了
I think there's something wrong with my eyes.
我觉得我的眼睛不太对劲
What is it?
怎么了
Uh, it's like I'm looking at you from the bottom of a well.
就像是我正从井底看着你们
If we add tunnel vision to the dysosmia,
如果我们给嗅觉障碍加上管状视野
we can subtract the bone-induced abdominal bleeding.
就可以排除碎骨引起腹腔出血的可能
I thought the dysosmia was from heroin.
我认为嗅觉障碍是海♥洛♥因♥引起的
He said he never snorted. He just shot up.
他说他从不用鼻吸的方式 只用静脉注射
So that wouldn't have affected his sense of smell.
所以那不会影响他的嗅觉
And we believe the lying liar why?
我们为什么要相信那个躺着的骗子呢
House...
豪斯
Are you even listening to us?
你在听我们说话吗
I'll start when you decide what the symptoms are
当你们肯定都有何症状并给出意见
and give me some theories.
我会听的
If we combine the dysosmia with the tunnel vision,
结合考虑嗅觉障碍和管状视野
the symptoms fit for western equine encephalitis.
符合西方马型脑炎的症状
But the patient doesn't-- no fever.
但病人不符合 他没有发烧
What the hell?
干嘛呢
Negative reinforcement.
负面强化
What about Foster Kennedy syndrome?
会不会是福斯特.肯尼迪综合征
He could have a meningioma or plasmacytoma.
他可能有脑膜瘤或者浆细胞瘤
Started by pressing on his olfactory nerves,
最先压♥迫♥他的嗅神经
it affects his sense of smell,
影响他的嗅觉
and now it's growing and pressing on his optic nerve.
现在进一步发展 压♥迫♥到他的视神经了
Good. MRI his head, find it.
很好 给他做脑部核磁共振 找到肿瘤
...have an immediate impact on our community.
迅速影响了我们的社区
We could extend the hours--
我们可以延长时间
Something wrong? No.
有什么问题吗 没有
I just think maybe it would be a better idea to have a tour
我在想或许先参观下我们的门诊部
of the clinic first.
会是个好主意
It's right this way.
请走这边
We have several patients that are children,
我们有几位患病儿童
and we find that it's important
我们认为
to give them the opportunity to play
提供他们玩耍的机会
to make the hospital a less intimidating place.
好让医院显得不那么恐怖十分重要
M-my dad used to lock me in a closet,
我爸爸以前常把我锁在衣橱里
and it--and it feels like I can't breathe.
这 我现在感觉快不能呼吸了
We need you to stay still.
我们需要你保持不动
Give him a break.
让他喘口气
You want him squirming around?
你希望他乱动吗
We'll have to do it twice.
那样我们得再做一次
I want you to show him a little respect.
我希望你能对他多点尊重
You really think this kid can turn his life around?
你真觉得这小子可以步入正轨吗
He believes God gave him a second chance.
他相信上帝给了他第二次机会
That kind of belief can be powerful.
这种信仰很有力量
Masters doesn't surprise me.
马斯特斯倒没让我惊讶
He plays the fellow med student
他耍了医学院学生
who dreams of being a doctor and reels her in.
梦想成为医生的把戏 把她给绕进去了
But you falling for his deep connection with God?
可你竟然相信他与上帝深深牵绊的鬼话吗
He has hope.
他心怀希望
After all he's been through,
在听说他遭遇的这一切后
it kind of makes me root for him.
让我想要支持他
We don't even know who he is,
我们甚至不知道他是谁
except that he lies about who he is.
除了知道他骗我们他是别人
The bit about his abusive father is probably all made up.
说不定他那个嗜虐的父亲都是编出来的
And he faked the scars?
那伤疤也是弄假的吗
He's a punk. Probably got into a lot of fights.
他是个混混 可能卷入多起打架事件
And he sucked you in using the dad story.
而他却利用那个父亲的故事博得你的同情
I don't think I'm feeling very well.
我觉得不太舒服
I think I'm--
我觉得我要
He's vomiting.
他吐了
Should I ask him to stay still while he does that?
都这样了 我该让他继续保持不动吗
He has two dark spots in the parietal cortex.
他的顶叶皮层有两个黑点
They're not tumors--
不是肿瘤
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表