was your date
就是你当时的约会对象
who dropped a dime on you.
他向警♥察♥举报了你
I'm asking you to let it go.
我请求你别问了
And I really wish I was the kind of person
我也希望我是不喜欢
who could do that.
刨根问底的那种人
Ruby, right?
露比 对吧
Yeah.
没错
Hey, how are you liking PPTH?
你觉得这医院怎么样
It's great. Everyone's so friendly.
很好 每个人都很友好
Yeah. Especially Dr. Taub.
没错 尤其是陶博医生
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not gonna bust your chops.
我不是想让你难堪
I just want to know one thing.
我只是想知道一件事
How did he get you to go out with him?
他是怎么成功把你约出去的
Why? Is--is there something--
怎么了 是不是有什么
No, no, no, no, he's--he's great.
不不 他 他人很好
I'm--you know, I'm just asking
我只是随便问问
because...
因为...
Well, he's...
他...
You know what, never mind.
算了
It's none of my business.
与我无关
You guys have fun tonight.
祝你们今晚玩的开心
I'm not seeing him tonight.
我今晚不和他出去
We had plans, but he canceled.
本来要的 但他变卦了
This thing's got no fuel valve.
这东西没有燃油阀
Means you can't regulate the input.
就是说没办法控制进油量
And what is this? A barbecue lighter?
这是什么 烧烤点火器吗
Your gun sucks.
你的枪太逊了
We should treat this like an archaeological dig.
我们应该把这当作一次考古挖掘
Grid the site, excavate, catalog, analyze.
分好区域 挖掘 记录 分♥析♥
You like it here.
你喜欢这里
You don't think this is fascinating?
你不觉得这很吸引人吗
Not nearly as fascinating as the fact
你认为这里吸引人的想法
that you think it's fascinating.
更加吸引人
But this guy kept everything
但这人保留了所有
he ever came into contact with.
他曾经接触过的东西
An interactive life history.
一部活的生活史
It's an indiscriminate pile of rubbish.
只是一堆乱扔的垃圾而已
Well, for the most part,
大部分时候
so are our lives.
我们的生活也是如此
There's no carbon monoxide.
没有检测到一氧化碳
A bit of a blow to Foreman's exposure hypothesis
否定了福曼的毒物暴露假设
and my plan to get out of here quickly.
也否定了我想赶快离开的计划
Maybe we don't just figure out the what,
或许我们不该只琢磨什么导致了他的症状
we figure out the why.
也弄明白为什么
Then maybe...
或许就可以
From the size and the undigested seeds,
从尺寸和未消化的种子推断
I'm guessing this came from a raccoon.
我估计这是浣熊排泄的
If you're thinking Q fever,
如果你觉得是寇热
it fits.
症状是符合的
So why are you still looking?
那为什么我们还在找啊
Well, you only found one thing.
你只找出了一种可能
It fits perfectly.
它完全符合啊
Yeah, but that doesn't mean...
没错 但这不意味着
Chase.
奇斯
You missed something at his place.
你们在他家查漏了点东西
His wife.
他妻子
Nina.
妮娜
I didn't know where you were.
我不知道你去哪里了
I'm so sorry. I couldn't get home.
对不起 我没法回家
You okay?
你还好吗
We think you both have Q fever.
我们认为你们都感染了寇热
Found raccoon feces in the kitchen cupboard.
在厨房♥的碗橱里发现了浣熊的粪渣
We're gonna start you on doxycycline.
我们会开始用多西环素治疗你
Why wouldn't you tell us you're married?
你为什么不告诉我们你结婚了
The fewer people who know about her,
越少人知道她
the easier it is.
事情就会越容易
When can I go back?
我什么时候能回家
She gets anxious when she's away from her things.
当她离开她的收藏物时她就会变得焦虑
She's the hoarder. He just lives there.
她才是那个囤积者 他只是住在那里
On purpose?
是自愿的吗
She's my wife.
她是我的妻子
How do they not have 1/2-inch drill bits?
他们怎么能没有半英寸钻头呢
By the way, Harold's probably gonna hit on you.
顺便说一句 哈罗德可能会和你调情
Everything I have, he wants.
所有我的东西 他都想要
Just turn him down flat.
只要干脆地拒绝他就行了
Unless... Yes.
除非 是啊
Let's stop shopping.
咱别买♥♥东西了
I'll just do him and get him to throw the contest.
我去把他上了然后让他退赛就好了
I'm not sugges...
我没想...
Would you do that?
你会这么做吗
How's this thing judged?
这个比赛是怎么评分的呢
Hang time, distance, and accuracy.
腾空时间 射程和准确度
Okay, how about this?
这个怎么样
You met a guy in a club,
你在酒吧里遇到一个男人
you brought him home, he O.D.'d,
你把他带回家 他嗑药过度死了
so the guy now writhing on his front porch
而那个在家门口疼得打滚的男的
was the dealer who sold you the faulty goods.
就是卖♥♥给你次品的毒贩子
Categories weighted the same? Yup.
每一项占的分都一样吗 没错
Screw accuracy. We're gonna double distance
别管准确度了 我们加倍射程
and hang time, beat Harold on points.
和腾空时间 在总分上击败哈罗德
We need raw power.
我们需要点强劲的力量
Where's the fertilizer?
肥料在哪里
By all means, Kaczynski.
不择手段啊 凯辛斯基
You and taub sharing phones now?
你和陶博现在都共用电♥话♥了吗
He's seeing the redhead on the third floor.
他在和三楼那个红头发的女人约会
Please tell me you're not talking
你不会是在说
about the hot new cna with the dimples.
那个新来的有酒窝的护士吧
She confirmed it.
她承认了
What she didn't confirm was their date tonight.
不过她说今晚没有约会
He bailed on her.
他毁约了
If he's standing her up,
如果他放她鸽子
he must have something better going on.
他一定找到了更好的
Better than sex with a 22-year-old?
比和22岁的女人上♥床♥更好的吗
Who's Artie92?
谁是阿蒂92啊
Presumably a 21-year-old.
大概是个21岁的
Whoever it is,
不管是谁
Taub's meeting 'em at my place at 8:00,
八点的时候陶博要和她在我家见面
which is usually when I go to the gym.
也就是我通常去健身房♥的时间
Guess you'll be missing spin class.
看来你要缺席今晚的舞蹈课了
Okay, contestants, the field is now open for practice.
选手们 场地现在开放训练
You've got one hour. Have fun.
你们有一个小时的时间 玩得开心
Schedule 80 PVC is pressure rated for 220 psi,
SCH 80 PVC管的额定压强是1.52兆帕
fuel valve 300.
燃油阀压力为2.07兆帕
We can easily push it to 250,
我们可以很轻易地加压到1.72
have your friend Harold peeing in his pants.
让你的哈罗德小朋友屁滚尿流
Damn.
靠
Be cool.
淡定
Harold.
哈罗德
House.
豪斯
You look good.
你看起来不错
I like that jacket on you.
我喜欢你身上这件夹克
Thanks.
谢谢
You filled out a little.
你变胖了点
Who's the babe?
这个小妞是谁啊
She's the boot in your ass.
她是踢你屁♥股♥的人
Perhaps you've heard a fame -- the Russian physicist
你可听说过著名的俄♥罗♥斯♥物理学家
Olga Petrovich?
奥尔加·彼得罗维奇
Olga Petrovich is 72 years old.
奥尔加·彼得罗维奇已经七十二岁了
And her granddaughter
她的孙女
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表