He hit me.
他还打了我
Bert.
伯特
Open the door, bert.
快开门 伯特
Bert?
伯特
Talk to us.
说话啊
Bert. Open the door.
伯特. 快开门
I can't get out! Why?
我出不去 为什么
I can't get out!
我出不去了
Oh, lord, oh, no!
上帝啊 不
Why can't I...get out?
为什么我... 出不去
Skin rash is gone.
皮疹消失了
But whatever it is,
但不管是什么
it obviously moved into his brain.
很显然已经波及到他的大脑了
Or not.
不一定
He had a psychotic break.
他刚发作了一次精神崩溃
I'd say that usually indicates neurological involvement.
要我说这通常说明有神经性的疾病
Usually. Not always.
通常 又不是一定
The hallucinations stopped
在我们给他用类固醇
once the steroids we gave him cleared his system.
清理系统的时候他的幻觉就停止了
I think that--
我认为
I think we caused this.
我认为是我们引起的
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Taub tried to kill me last night.
陶博昨晚想杀我
The steroids probably did clear up the rash,
类固醇可能确实清除了皮疹
but the rest of his symptoms are the same.
但其他症状还是没有好转
And now bilateral conjunctivitis.
而且现在两只眼睛都有了结膜炎
Uh, excuse me. I'll be back.
抱歉 我去去就来
I... I, uh, better go check on him.
我 我得去看看他
Swollen joints, high white count, fever.
关节肿大 白细胞数量增多 高烧
Conjunctivitis.
结膜炎
Anyone?
谁先来
Seriously?
不是吧你
What, you two can't think and poop at the same time?
怎么 你们粑粑的时候不能思考吗
There's a life at stake here!
病人可是危在旦夕啊
Uh...could be familial mediterranean fever?
会是家族性地中海热吗
Not likely.
不像
That almost always presents with abdominal pain or...
那个通常会伴有腹痛或者
diarrhea.
腹泻
Given his job,
从他的工作判断
the skin and eye involvement,
加之皮肤和眼睛都有问题
it's more likely a systemic fungal infection.
更像是系统性真菌感染
Well, we would have seen it in his blood work.
那早就该在血液检查里看出来了
Unless the saline used to recover
除非是用来还原
and store the tissue samples
和储存组织样本的盐水
has been shown in recent studies--
在最近的研究里显示
Get new blood and csf samples
去取新的血液和脑脊液样本
using formaldehyde instead of saline.
用甲醛代替盐水
And start him and his wife on triple antifungal therapy.
给他和他老婆用三重抗真菌治疗
His wife?
他老婆
Well, if he's really trying to keep her happy,
如果他真想让她快乐
I assume they've shared bodily fluids.
我想他们互换过体液了
I hate you.
我恨你
You could have picked it up from your job.
可能是因为你的工作而感染的
The...real one, not the fake one.
真工作 不是假的那个
If you had been more honest about--
如果你早点说实话
How is that relevant?
那有什么联♥系♥
If his wife knew about his job,
如果她妻子知道他的工作
they both might have been more alert
他们可能会
to the early symptoms.
对早期症状更加警觉些
We could have caught it earlier.
我们也能早下手治疗
That's ridiculous.
荒谬
My god, sweetheart, I'm so sorry.
天啊 宝贝 真对不起
Whatever you're doing, it's obviously not working.
不管你们在做什么 很显然都没用
We think he has a systemic fungal infection.
我们认为他是系统性真菌感染
We're starting him on a parenteral antifungal regimen.
我们开始给他用肠胃外抗菌疗法
It can be transferred through bodily fluids,
这病可以通过体液传染
so we have to start you on the treatment as well.
所以也准备给你做同样的治疗
A fungus? Where would he--
真菌 他从哪儿
It could be from anywhere.
真菌处处存在
The spores can become airborne.
孢子可以通过空气传播
But why would he be the only one?
但怎么就他一个人得了呢
No one in our neighborhood,
我们邻居都没有
no one in his office building?
他的同事也没有
Sometimes it just happens...that way.
有时候就是...这样的
It's hard to explain.
很难解释
No. It's not.
不 不难解释
I need to talk to my wife in private for a moment.
我要和我妻子单独谈谈
Your numbers indicate the medication
你的检查结果表明药物治疗
isn't helping with your cholesterol.
对降低你的胆固醇无效
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What's it look like I'm doing?
你看我是在干什么
Auditioning a band for Friday night.
为周五的晚会面试乐队呢
So you're trying to ruin Cuddy's moment
意思是你要在大庭广众之下
in the spotlight.
毁掉卡迪的晚会
Ruin? These guys recorded with Juan Gabriel.
毁掉 这些人给胡安·加布里埃尔伴奏过
They're gonna cost me 2 grand.
要花我两千大洋呢
This is not a prank.
这可不是恶作剧
These guys are the beginning
他们将会成为
of Cuddy's evening to remember.
卡迪难忘之夜的开场戏
Which, in turn, will make my evening--
作为回报 她会让我的夜晚...
I think, if you do this,
我认为 如果你这么做了
your evening will end with you in your apartment
你的夜晚将会在你自己的公♥寓♥里
alone...with a sock.
跟一只臭袜子 孤独得度过
Muchachos, Adelante.
小伙子们 再来一遍[西班牙语]
Tres, cuatro...
三 四
This is all for the best.
这是最好的结果
Yeah.
是啊
Either that or... the opposite.
要么最好 要么最糟
If it means anything, um...
如果你在意的话
I think he's honestly just trying to protect you
我想他真的只是想保护你
and keep you happy.
让你高兴而已
Oh, God, of course he would tell a bunch of strangers
当然 他得在告诉一堆陌生人之后
before he would tell me.
才肯告诉我
I mean, why not? I'm just a stupid housewife, right?
为什么不呢 我只是个愚蠢的家庭主妇
You know, I have something you can share with him.
有些事你可以告诉他
It's over.
我们结束了
He's a liar, and I never want to hear from him again.
他是个骗子 我再也不想见他了
You may wanna go check on him. His fever's back.
你们去看看他吧 他又发烧了
But I am done worrying about him.
但我再也不会担心他了
She's right. He's at 101.
她没说错 他高烧38度多
Diane?
黛安
We're gonna have to get your fever down.
我们要给你退烧
What--what's wrong? What are you saying?
怎 怎么了 你们在说什么
I can't hear you.
我听不到
I can't-- I can't hear anything!
我 我什么都听不到了
Why can't I hear anything?
为什么我什么都听不到
His hearing's almost completely gone.
他的听觉几乎完全丧失了
The new blood and CSF tests
新的血液和脑脊液检测
were negative for spores and fungus.
孢子和真菌都呈阴性
Tumor Necrosis Factor Syndrome?
难道是肿瘤坏死因子综合征?
Fits the conjunctivitis and painful swelling in his joints.
会出现结膜炎和关节肿大疼痛
Except it's never been documented
但从没有记录
to cause hearing loss. Ever.
会引起听觉丧失 从没
Oh, no, she di'int!
不 她不是吧
This isn't the classroom. In the real world,
这不是课堂 这是真实世界
real doctors know that patients can have
真正的医生知道病人可以
more than one thing wrong with them.
同时患有多种病
Zing. He was taking vicodin.
没错 他在用维可丁
Extreme abusers can experience hearing loss.
极度过量滥用会造成听力丧失
Except his drug levels never got into the ototoxic zone.
除了他的用药浓度还没到耳毒水平
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表