Bajar lo. Get him down.
放下来 把他弄下来
What you got against chickens?
你跟小妞们有什么仇啊
One got choked last night, thanks to you.
因为你昨晚有个姑娘被噎到了
33-year-old male with hemoptysis, fever...
33岁男性 咳血 高烧
Can't we even talk about it?
我们能谈谈吗
You can't apologize, we can't talk.
你不道歉 就没得谈
And puncture wounds.
他还有刺伤
I'm not apologizing for doing the right thing.
我不会为正确的举动向你道歉
Lying to me was not the right thing.
对我撒谎可不是什么正确的事
Puncture wounds are from a crucifixion.
刺伤是钉在十字架上造成的
I lied to save my patient's life.
我说谎是为了救病人的命
I didn't lie to you. I lied to my boss.
我没骗你 我骗的是我的上司
Either of those arguments working yet?
这些解释够吗
I guess that means I don't have to go to the wedding on Saturday.
看来我不用参加周六的婚礼了
The hospital's chairman of the board?
你是说医院董事长的婚礼吗
I'm not gonna stand him up, and neither are you.
我不会放他鸽子 你也不会
I loathe weddings
我讨厌死婚礼了
and their seven levels of hypocrisy.
还有人们的各种伪善面目
But you do seem awfully hissy.
不过似乎你真生我气了
And there's an outside chance
再说能把你灌醉再成功得逞的机会
that I could get you drunk and score.
可是千载难逢
So as long as you don't take it as an admission of guilt,
只要你别认为这是我在认错
sure, count me in.
那行 我去
A bit too much honesty?
一不小心真♥相♥了
You're also going to the rehearsal dinner Friday night.
周五晚的婚礼彩排你也得去
Dressy casual.
别穿太正式了
Housekeeping.
客房♥服务
Either you're crazy
要么是你疯了
or you're atoning for something naughty
要么是你在赎罪
and you're crazy.
而且还疯了
He's a doctor.
他是医生
I'm not atoning for anything.
我没在赎罪
That answers that. Thanks.
看来你是疯了 多谢
My Marisa was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer.
我女儿玛丽莎被确诊为脑癌晚期
Stage iv glioblastoma.
第四阶段恶性胶质瘤
When the doctors said she had two months to live,
当医生说她还能活两个月时
that's when I made my bargain.
我决定要作笔交易
With your health insurance carrier?
跟你的医疗保险公♥司♥吗
With god.
是跟上帝
Oh. I told him
对哦 我告诉他
I would nail myself to a cross every year
我将每年把自己钉在十字架上
he kept her alive.
只要他让她活下去
How did that negotiation go?
协商结果如何
You lowballed with ear piercing and god countered?
难道上帝同意让你换成打耳洞了
Three weeks later,
三周以后
she was cancer-free.
她痊愈了
And that was four years ago.
这是四年前的事了
Pontius Pilate-- misunderstood oncologist.
彼拉多 多么伟大的肿瘤学家啊
My ex-wife thinks I'm crazy too.
我前妻也以为我疯了
She moved out the first time I did this.
我第一次这么干时她就搬走了
Well, at least your daughter has one viable role model.
至少你女儿还有个神智清醒的榜样在
You don't believe in god?
你不信仰上帝吗
I did. Then I grew my curly hairs.
信啊 所以我长了卷发
So how do you think I was cured?
那你以为我是怎么痊愈的
Maybe you were misdiagnosed in the first place.
或许一开始就是个误诊
You have your answer, doctors.
你们自有说法 医生
We have ours.
但我们依然信仰上帝
Causal determinism.
宿♥命♥论♥认为
We are hardwired to need answers.
人生来就渴求得到答案
The cave man who heard a rustle in the bushes
听到灌木丛里的沙沙声
checked out to see what it was
而外出查看的洞人
lived longer than the guy who assumed it was just a breeze.
比假设那只是阵风的洞人要活得久
The problem is, when we don't find a logical answer,
问题是 当我们无法找到合理的解释时
we settle for a stupid one.
就会找个蹩脚的糊弄自己
Ritual is what happens when we run out of rational.
宗教仪式就是我们丧失理智的产物
If you're done mocking him, we need to prep for an lp.
要是你嘲讽完了 我们要准备做腰椎穿刺了
Good. Another hole in him should really make god's day.
很好 多戳个洞 能让上帝更高兴
Why are you late?
你怎么迟到了
Your next dental appointment isn't till January,
要到明年一月你才见牙医
and you just saw your GP eight days ago.
八天前又刚见过你的全科医生
You think stage iv glioblastoma in an eight-year-old
你觉得一个患第四阶段恶性胶质瘤的八岁小孩
could disappear in three weeks?
能在三周内痊愈吗
I had a flat tire. Your patient has cancer?
我轮胎没气了 你的病人得癌症了吗
Your tires got less than 5,000 miles on them.
你的轮胎还没跑够五千英里呢
No, and neither does my patient's daughter.
我的病人没有 他女儿也没有
I hit a piece of rebar
在工地附近
near a construction site.
我压到了一条钢筋
In three weeks?
三周以内吗
It's highly unlikely.
极度不可能
There's no construction site between here and your home.
你家到这的路上可没什么工地
I agree. I think it was a misdiagnosed cyst.
我也觉得 我想是囊肿被误诊了
But there is one between here and my dry cleaner.
但从干洗店到这里的路上有
It could be a misdiagnosis,
可能是误诊
or it could be spontaneous remission.
也可能是自然痊愈
But...
但
Why would I lie about this?
我有什么好骗你的
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
But you would have dropped off your tie.
但要在平时你早把领带一起干洗了
It's got a mustard stain.
上面有芥末渍
I was buying an engagement ring.
我去买♥♥订婚戒指了
I'm gonna propose to Sam at the wedding.
我打算在婚礼上向萨姆求婚
That is the second stupidest thing I've heard today.
这是我今天听到第二蠢的决定
And I'm surprised how close you came.
想不到你离第一蠢也不远了
You don't need to buy her a new ring.
用不着买♥♥个新戒指
Isn't the first one good for all you can marry?
第一次的婚戒就足够用了
I assume you haven't apologized to Cuddy yet.
你大概还没跟卡迪道歉吧
Your stupidity demands equal time.
看来你的愚蠢也需要时间让你清醒
Nothing to apologize for.
没什么好道歉的
Pretend to apologize.
那就假装跟她道歉
You want me to lie?
你要我说谎吗
There's a lovely symmetry to it.
说谎有可爱的两面性
The lie got you into it.
说谎能让你陷入麻烦
A lie gets you out of it.
也能让你摆脱麻烦
Everybody lies.
每个人都说谎
I'm sure Cuddy...
我保证卡迪
Just need to give her a chance.
只要给她这么个机会
Yeah, that must have been what I meant.
是啊 我还真就是这个意思
Have you seen the bride-to-be?
有人见过准新娘了吗
Gorgeous woman half his age.
美妞一个 年纪小他一半
He's a lucky guy.
幸运男
Yeah, for a while.
暂且算是吧
My father's 19 years older than my mother,
我父亲比我母亲大19岁
and they've been happily married for 32 years.
他们幸福得共度了32年
I'm guessing your dad wasn't on the Forbes 400
我猜你♥爸♥爸不在福布斯财富榜上
and your mom didn't look like a swimsuit model.
你妈妈看着也不像泳装模特吧
Sorry. That didn't come out right.
抱歉 这话不太合适
My father was the classics chair at Columbia,
我父亲是哥伦比亚大学的古典学教授
and my mother was his student.
我母亲是他的学生
His gorgeous student.
他的漂亮学生
What's it mean when somebody takes
如果有人拿着手♥机♥
their cell phone into the bathroom
进浴室洗澡
when they're taking a shower?
说明什么
It means they don't want you to check their calls, emails, or texts.
以防有人查他们的通话记录 电邮和短♥信♥
If we're talking about your wife,
如果我们说的是你老婆
it means the chickens are coming home to roost.
说明你是恶有恶报
Taub has been known to dabble.
陶博出过轨
Used to be.
曾经
Maybe it's just a habit.
可能只是生活习惯
I do that with my cell phone, and I live alone.
我就是这样的 我一个人住
She has a meeting today at 1:30.
她今天1:30有个会议
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表