Best treatment for a vascular malformation is surgery.
治疗血管畸形最好的方法就是手术
And I think your wife thinks
我觉得你老婆肯定不希望
you shouldn't think anything of Dr. Cheng.
你对程医生有想法
No surgery.
不能做手术了
A newborn baby can't handle another trip to the O.R.
一个新生儿不能再承受一次手术了
I didn't mean think think.
我不是说有想法
I meant think as a potential hire.
我是说聘用她的可能性
What if we started the baby on steroids
我们给孩子用类固醇
an anti-angiogenesis agent, and dopamine?
加上血管再生药物和多巴胺怎么样
Could work just as well as surgery.
会和手术的效果一样的
Snap those bad blood vessels shut.
关闭那些坏血管
I'll call House to get approval.
我打电♥话♥给豪斯确认一下
So, what was that shrug?
那 你耸肩是什么意思
A "Dr. Cheng could work" shrug?
是表示"程医生大概能行"
Or a "House is gonna crush you
还是表示
for even considering her" shrug?
"豪斯会阻止你考虑她"
You suck.
你真混♥蛋♥
House is gonna hate anyone we hire,
豪斯会讨厌我们请的任何人
because he doesn't want to hire anyone.
因为他不想雇人
So you think I should abstain?
那么你觉得我应该放弃?
Just give the decision back to him?
把问题扔回给他?
Then he'll just mock you for being a wuss.
那他又会损你是个窝囊废
You're screwed.
你纠结吧
Unless House feels like hiring her is his idea.
除非豪斯觉得雇用她是他自己的主意
Still not answering.
还是不接
We should just start the treatment.
我们开始治疗吧
She opened up a Chinese food bag
她开了袋中国食品
to eat money.
然后吃了硬币
What an idiot.
真白♥痴♥
Okay, you ordered the moo shoo pork
是的 你点了木须肉
and the orange cashew chicken, right?
和宫保鸡丁外卖♥♥ 没错吧
Like I always order.
我通常都点这两道菜
Did you clean up in there?
你收拾完外面了吗
Yeah. It's good enough.
对 完美如初
Okay, so with tax,
所以 扣掉税
the change should have been 68 cents.
找零应该是68分
There's only 58 cents out there.
外面只有58分
There's a dime missing.
丢了一角
Well, he could have shortchanged you.
也可能是他少找你钱了
Fridge magnet's not getting anything.
冰箱贴啥也没吸到
That's because it's a fridge magnet,
因为那不过是个冰箱贴
and unless she swallowed a Canadian dime,
而且除非她吞了加拿大币
it's not magnetic.
一般硬币是没磁力的
Really?
真的吗
I mean, kids swallow things all the time, right?
我说 小孩总是爱吞东西的 对吧
I mean, she swallowed a dime, she poops it out.
她吞了一毛钱 会拉出来的
She'll be fine. Absolutely.
她会没事的 没错
Unless it gets stuck in her intestine
除非硬币黏在肠壁上
and causes a blockage, which could kill her.
引起堵塞 她会因此死掉
Then she won't be fine.
那可不太好
You have to tell Cuddy.
你必须告诉卡迪
Well, then I won't be fine.
那我就不好过了
If you don't tell Cuddy,
如果你不告诉卡迪
I will go out there and tell her myself.
我会出去亲自告诉她
Yeah? What are you gonna tell her?
是吗 你要告诉她什么
Are you gonna tell her that you left coins out
难道说你把硬币放在外面
and you left her child unsupervised?
把孩子自己留在家吗
Hey, hey, hey! You are not gonna pin this on me!
你别把这事赖在我头上
Rachel needs to be monitored for 24 hours
瑞秋需要24小时观察
to see that the dime passes.
看那一毛钱会不会出来
You know, just to make sure she doesn't die.
你知道的 确保别让她死了
You're telling me to do the right thing
你怎么在教我做事的时候
while climbing out a window?
自己在往窗户外爬
Tell her!
告诉她
Did she wake up at all?
她醒过吗
One time.
醒过一次
That's not like her. Is she all right?
她通常不这样啊 她没事吧
She's fine.
她很好
How about I stay the night?
我留下过夜怎么样
Then you can really thank me.
你就能好好谢我了
I have to get up early.
我明天得早起
Won't be able to sleep in.
不能睡过头
I'm a deep sleeper.
我一向睡很沉
Round two.
轮班了
Did Justine go home?
贾丝廷回家了吗
Said she was going downstairs for a few minutes.
她说下楼几分钟
A few hours ago.
已经过了几小时了
So you two are close?
你们俩很亲密吗
Well, it's been getting better actually.
事实上比以前好多了
At least she's here in the building.
至少她还在这栋楼里
That's pretty supportive for her.
对她来说很难了
What is it?
怎么了
She's pinker.
她变粉红色了
Is that bad?
不好吗
That's good.
很好
That's very good.
非常好
Was that her?
她怎么了
Can I hold her?
我能抱抱她吗
I think it's long overdue.
我想你们都期盼许久了
My first time. Finally.
终于头一回抱上了
Technically, it's your second time.
技术上讲 是第二次吧
I didn't mean--
我不是那意思
I know, mom.
我知道 妈妈
Looks like it was a vascular malformation.
看着像是血管畸形
The Grogan baby is better.
格罗根宝宝现在好些了
Nice job.
不错嘛
Okay, ready, honey.
准备了哦 亲爱的
So stay very, very still and hold your breath.
一动也不要动 屏住呼吸
Don't move.
千万别动哦
She moved. They always move.
她动了 没一个听话的
It is a good job. Diagnostics.
有份很好的工作 作诊断
Solve a mystery, save a life.
解答迷题 拯救生命
But I suppose you're pretty attached to pediatrics?
但我想你可能更喜欢儿科
I'm sorry, Ms. Young,
不好意思 杨女士
but I'm gonna have to ask you to restrain your daughter.
我想请您按住您女儿别动
Now the mom's not gonna want to do it
现在这位妈妈肯定不乐意了
because she'd rather I just keep
她情愿
blasting her daughter with radiation.
我一直用话筒说她女儿
You're telling me
你是在说
there's an opening in House's department?
豪斯部门有个空缺职位吗
Would you be interested?
你有兴趣吗
No more kids, no more parents.
再没有小孩 再没有家长
One case at a time instead of 17?
一次只有一个病例而非十七个
Set up the interview.
安排我面试吧
It's possible you won't need to interview.
可能你并不需要面试
Relax, I got this.
放松 我来
Oh, thanks.
谢了
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah, sorry, I'm just new to all this.
没事 抱歉 我还是个新手
You want me to reset the alarm?
要我帮你重设闹钟吗
God, no.
老天 别
Case is under control.
案子尽在掌控
I'm sleeping in.
我要睡个懒觉
Your boss must really like you.
你的老板真是大爱你啊
Hey, Marina.
早啊 玛丽娜
Pasta's in the fridge for lunch.
意粉在冰箱里 可以当午饭
I assume, since you're calling so early,
你一大清早打给我电♥话♥
that the surgery was a rousing success.
我想是手术非常成功吧
And I assume, since you still think
你竟然还以为
we actually did the surgery,
我们真做手术了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表