No, I mean why lie to your wife about it?
不 我是说为什么要向你妻子隐瞒这事
Oh, n-none of our business, really.
这不关我们的事 真的
What kind of cleaning?
哪种清洁呢
Industrial jobs.
工业清洁
Crime scene cleanup.
犯罪现场清理
Septic tank repair. Mold removal.
修补化粪池 除霉
It's physically killing me.
真是慢性自杀
It's the holy grail of potential diseases--
腐蚀性化学清洁剂 未经处理的污水
caustic cleaning chemicals, raw sewage,
霉菌孢子和真菌感染
mold spores, fungal infections.
简直是各种可能疾病的天堂
And not to mention cleaning up blood
更别说他昨天还在凶案现场
and other bodily fluids from a homicide yesterday.
清理血液和其他体液了
We should check out the crime scene.
我们应该去检查下犯罪现场
He might have picked up a bacterial infection
他有可能从受害者的血液中
from the victim's blood.
感染了某种细菌
Place has been cleaned and sanitized by our patient.
患者已经把那清理干净并消毒了
We sent for the autopsy report--
我们申请了验尸报告
probably take a week to get it.
大概一周后才能拿到
When he's not working,
他不工作的时候
where does he go all day to hide out?
每天都在哪里躲着呢
His old real estate office?
原来的房♥地♥产♥办公室
Treat for bacterial infection. Meantime...
治疗细菌感染 同时
Bert take Ernie and check his office for environmentals.
伯特带上厄尼去他办公室检查环境毒素
I'll talk to Cuddy about getting the autopsy results faster.
我去跟卡迪说快点弄来验尸报告
You're Bert.
你是伯特
He's Ernie.
他是厄尼
And they're both roommates. That was a good one.
他们还真是室友 精辟
At least the alzheimer's patient in Room 202
好在202房♥的那个病人患有老年痴呆
won't remember she only got half a ham sandwich.
不会记得她的火腿三明治只剩一半
I'm doing her a favor.
我是在帮她的忙
You're really going to the charity gala?
你真的要出席慈善晚会吗
Why?
有何居心
I wanna do something nice for my girlfriend.
我想讨好我女朋友
You never do anything unless it stands to benefit you.
你才不会呢 除非对你有利
I realize that three failed marriages
我意识到三次失败的婚姻
can leave a man twisted and bitter inside,
能够让一个男人内心扭曲尖酸刻薄
but in a good relationship,
但是在一段稳定的感情中
people sometimes do things for each other.
人们通常会为彼此付出
A hundred says you don't show up.
一百美元赌你不会出席
You're giving me an incentive to actually show up?
你这是在激我出席吗
A personal, selfish incentive?
为你自己激我吗
I'm just making easy money.
我就是赚点小钱
200.
两百美元
How high did Cuddy authorize you to go?
卡迪设的上限是多少
She--she didn't--
她 她没有
300.
三百美元
She really wants you there.
她真的希望你能出席
Why do people believe
为何
I'm incapable of doing anything nice?
没人相信我能行善啊
Experience.
吃一堑长一智
It's a tie.
不就是条领带嘛
I'm not wearing your underwear.
我又没穿你内♥裤♥
I said I was sorry. You want the tie back?
都跟你道歉了 你想要回去吗
Can we get to work?
能开始工作了吗
I can't tell if you're being passive-aggressive
我不知道你这是冷暴♥力♥
or this is just your regular fun-loving personality.
还是你平时就这熊样作乐
Both. And you can keep the tie.
都是 领带你留着吧
Went out of style five years ago.
五年前就过时了
Vicodin.
维科丁
And he doesn't have a prescription.
他还没有处方
We didn't test for an allergic reaction to narcotics.
我们没有测试他是否对麻♥醉♥药♥过敏
Or it's the obvious.
或者是更显而易见的原因
Take a look at this.
看看这个
We think you're suffering from boric acid exposure.
我们认为你是硼酸灼伤
Which is causing the rash.
疹子正是由此引起的
We need to decontaminate your skin
我们需要对你的皮肤进行清洗
and hope you didn't inhale it into your lungs.
但愿你还没把硼酸吸进肺里
I-I feel like I'm--
我感觉我
Never seen a fever spike this fast before.
从没见过烧得这么快的
Acid exposure burns literally. It shouldn't be causing this.
硼酸灼伤的只是表面 不应该导致发烧
What's happening to him?
他怎么了
Bert? Honey, are you all right?
伯特 亲爱的 你还好吗
We have to get his fever down right now.
我们得立刻让他退烧
If it gets any higher,
如果体温再升高
it could cause permanent brain damage.
就可能导致永久脑损伤
We used cooling blankets to get his temperature down.
我们用冷却毯把他的体温降下来了
He stabilized at 102.
稳定在39度
Problem's not boric acid.
不是硼酸的问题
We found no traces of it on his skin.
我们没在他的皮肤上发现灼伤痕迹
Infection from the murder victim's blood?
谋杀案死者的血液感染
Autopsy report was negative for communicable disease.
尸检报告没有发现传染病
Cause of death was an overly stabby girlfriend.
死者是被女友刺伤致死
We found vicodin in his office.
我们在他办公室里发现了维科丁
Give it to me.
给我
Might look like vicodin but be something else.
看着像维科丁的也有可能不是
It's real.
是它没错
Unfortunately...
很遗憾
his vicodin doesn't cause rash, fever, and joint pain.
维科丁不会引起皮疹 发烧和关节痛
Does make Taub considerably less annoying, though.
不过确实能让陶博显得不那么烦人了
Maybe we're thinking too far outside the box here.
也许我们想得太复杂了
Just because he could have picked up
他的工作有可能暗含着
any one of a hundred exotic diseases from his job
一百种外来病 这就代表
doesn't mean he didn't.
他很难幸免于难
Taub's life partner has a point.
陶博的生活伴侣说的有理
Started treatment with antibiotics, and he got worse.
最初的抗生素治疗反而使他的病情更糟了
Simple answer begins with "M" Ends with "Mia."
最简单的答案就是以M开头Mia结尾的病
Meningococcemia?
脑膜炎球菌血症
That works too.
这也成
Confirm with a lumbar puncture.
做腰椎穿刺进行确诊
And on the off chance we're wrong,
万一我们错了
find out what else he's been lying about
找找除了工作和滥用药物外
besides his job and his drug use.
他还撒了什么谎
You sure do hide a lot from your wife.
你瞒了你老婆不少事情啊
Your job, your drug use. What else?
你的工作 滥用药物 还有什么吗
What does it matter?
那有什么关系
Can't help you unless you're completely honest with us.
除非你跟我们实话实说否则我们没法帮你
I was doing manual labor.
我一直从事体力劳动
If I came home barely able to move,
如果我疲惫不堪得回到家
Diane would know something's up.
黛安会看出端倪的
That's why I take the vicodin-- to hide the pain.
为了隐藏疼痛 我才服用维科丁
I'm not an addict.
我不是瘾君子
Is that all you're hiding?
你只隐瞒了这些吗
I didn't just lose my job.
我不止丢了工作
Well, that's how it started,
这是导火索
but I figured it'd just last a couple months.
我本以为失业只是一两个月的事
I maxed out our credit cards,
我就刷爆了我们的信♥用♥卡♥
took a double mortgage on the house,
还把我们的屋子做了双重抵押
and I sold all of our investments.
变卖♥♥了所有的投资
Who'd have thought the recession
谁能想到经济危机
would last this long, huh?
会持续这么久 是吧
So it's Obama's fault you're lying to your wife?
所以你对你老婆撒谎都是奥巴马的错了
Look...I screwed up.
听着...是我搞砸了
It's too late now.
现在为时已晚了
I want you to roll over on your left side
请你向左侧翻身
for the procedure
方便我进行操作
Haven't you ever done something
你就没在一段感情中
in a relationship you wish you could take back?
做过什么后悔的事希望能重新来过的吗
Maybe.
也许有
How'd you handle it?
你怎么处理的
I told the truth.
实话实说
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表