Darrien?
达里恩
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
We got to get you to a hospital.
你得去医院
No, you're a doctor. Just stitch me up.
不 你是医生 把伤口缝好就行
It's more complicated than that. We need to--
没那么简单 我们得...
The cops will be waiting for me at the hospital.
警♥察♥会在医院等我
They're gonna bust me back inside
他们会认定我是从犯
just for being with felons.
把我送回监狱
You stay here, they bust me.
让你待在这 我也会被抓
I can't go back, Remy.
我不能回去 莱米
Neither can I. God forbid you die,
我也不能 上帝保佑你别死
I'm up for manslaughter.
不然我就是过失杀人
I'll find someone else.
我去找别人
You leave, you bleed out.
你这么出去 会大量失血
You're gonna die. Stop.
你会死的 别这样
Promise me you won't take me to the hospital.
向我保证 你不会送我去医院
I promise.
我保证
Look at how much fun she's having.
看看 她有多爽
That's because he has two functioning legs,
那是因为他有两条功能健全的腿
capable of supporting her body weight.
足以支持她身体的重量
So do I.
我也有啊
You told me most of your muscle was cut out.
是你告诉我你腿上大部分肌肉都被切掉了
I was going for the sympathy discount.
那是为博同情 好算便宜点
Been taking some experimental medicine.
最近在用试验药物
Yeah, I got a lot of clients
是嘛 我很多客户
on experimental medicine.
也在用试验药物
You want proof?
要我证明吗
Okay, this amp stack
好吧 这组扩音器
weighs way more than you do.
可比你重得多
See?
看到没
Now, even if those implants were made of adamantium,
即使里面是艾德曼合金
I'd still be able to...
我也能...
Sorry.
抱歉
Cramp.
腿抽筋了
I'm sure.
肯定是
I'm not gonna be needing your services tonight after all.
看来今晚咱们不能共度良宵了
Bowel's intact.
未伤到肠
Inferior vena cava's fine.
下腔静脉也没事
Liver got nicked, but it feels clotted off.
肝脏有破口 但感觉已凝固
I don't see any other signs of internal bleeding.
没发现其它内出血迹象
So I'm okay?
那我没事了吗
Define okay.
不好说
And just because I don't see bleeding
我未发现出血点
doesn't mean it's not there.
不代表它们就不存在
105 over palp.
收缩压105
I'm gonna check your pressure every two minutes.
我每两分钟测一次你的血压
If you dip below 90,
如果降至90以下
it means it is there and we have a problem.
说明肯定有出血点 我们就有麻烦了
Okay.
好的
Sorry.
抱歉
I should get to work.
我得去上班了
Wait. Ruby.
等等 露比
We'll talk more in the morning.
明早再谈吧
Good night, Eric.
晚安 艾瑞克
You two breaking up?
你俩闹分手吗
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
There was a raid.
是一起抢劫
Andre needed to do something to slow the cops down.
安德烈得想法子拖住警♥察♥
He stabbed you as a distraction?
他捅你来分散警♥察♥的注意吗
Didn't work.
可惜没用
Cops called an ambulance,
警♥察♥叫了救护车
left me lying there.
就把我晾在那里
Oh, come on.
行了
Give me crap.
有话就说
I know what I told you about him,
我知道我说过他不好
but it's not his fault I started using again.
不过我又开始吸毒不是他的错
It's mine.
怪我自己
What?
怎么了
According to this, you're dead.
根据测量结果 你已经死了
You have no blood pressure.
测不到你血压
Barely have a pulse.
脉搏微弱
Am I dying?
我要死了吗
You're talking and alert,
你一直在说话 神志清楚
so your brain is getting blood.
就是说你脑部供血正常
Pulse in your right arm is fine.
右上肢脉搏没问题
So is your B.P.
血压也正常
Hello.
喂
Are you busy?
忙吗
Yeah, I'm...
有点 我...
I'm about to go out.
正准备出门
Great. Can you do me a huge favor?
太好了 能帮我个忙吗
I need you to go to the hospital
帮我去趟医院
and check out a portable ultrasound machine for me.
取个便携式超声仪
Who's the father?
孩子他爹是谁
I have a leak in my bathroom,
我的浴室漏水了
And my guy won't come
维修人员要等明早
take a look at it till tomorrow morning,
才肯过来看看
And an emergency plumber's 200 bucks an hour.
而一个应急管道工每小时收费两百块
Dr. House.
豪斯医生
Dr. Riggin.
里金医生
Figures you'd be wrapping up the trial by now.
我猜这会你的实验应该圆♥满♥完成了
I just wanted to give you a hearty mazel tov.
于是特意来向你致以衷心的祝贺
And don't forget the Nobel Prize
我研发出这贵得吓人的耗子药
for developing an incredibly expensive rat poison.
可别忘了再给我颁个诺贝尔奖
What do you mean? What happened?
什么意思 怎么了
Tumors.
肿瘤
Just look at these things.
看看这些吧
Any indication the rats were getting sick?
大鼠病发前有什么征兆吗
Just some cramping.
有痉挛现象
Their legs would stiffen up.
双腿僵直
They were having trouble moving around.
行动出现困难
We just thought their bodies
我们还以为是它们的机体
were adjusting to the increase in muscle mass,
正在适应新生的肌肉
but within a day or so they just started dying.
但差不多在一天之内它们先后毙命
Oh, well.
算了
Get a new compound to play with next week.
下周可以试新药了
One portable ultrasound.
一台便携超声仪
Extra pepperoni.
加辣香肠
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
I might be late tomorrow.
明天我可能会迟到
Your socks are dry.
你的袜子没湿
And, unfortunately, so is your shirt,
更不巧的是 你的衬衫也没湿
which means you either just changed to greet me,
说明要么是你为了见我而特地更衣
or you need this for something medical.
要么是你打算用它救人
I am a doctor.
我也是医生
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
I was in prison.
我之前是在蹲监狱
You killed your own brother?
你杀了你亲哥哥
Yes. It was awful and devastating,
是 那是一段不堪回首的经历
but it wasn't murder.
但那不是谋杀
He was sick and he wanted to die,
他病了 但求一死
and I promised I would help.
而我保证过会帮他
Now please stop pacing
别再走来走去了
and help me find this thing.
来帮我找找是哪里出了问题
Have you talked to anybody about it?
你跟其他人谈过吗
I mean, are you okay?
我是说 你还好吗
No, I may have an aortic arch aneurysm.
不好 我可能有主动脉弓动脉瘤
Oh, wait, that's her.
等等 应该是她
Either help me or leave.
要不来帮忙 要不请离开
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表