No, you said you don't listen--
不对 你说的就是你不在意
I listen to her.
我在意她说的话
Okay?
成不
Believe me, I listen.
相信我 我在意
It's my toothbrush,
那是我的牙刷
and it's not just once.
而且不只一次了
And it's not like I'd even care,
并不是说我多介意你用我的牙刷
but you totally destroy it.
但你也不能彻底把它给糟践了呀
You're supposed to brush with it,
你本来是应该用它来刷牙的
not gnaw on it like a rawhide bone.
不是当磨牙骨头一样咬着玩
I think Miss Four Cavities' time
我认为四蛀牙小姐应该
would be better spent copying Mr. No Cavities
多花时间学学无蛀牙先生
instead of complaining about him.
而不是批评他
And given what I'd just been doing,
考虑到我刚才做的事
I thought you wouldn't want me going out to dinner
我觉得你肯定也不想我出去吃饭的时候
without a good brush and a floss.
嘴里有口臭牙上有韭菜
Would you please just use the toothbrush I bought you?
麻烦请你就用我给你买♥♥的那把牙刷行吗
Would you please just shut up and watch the movie?
麻烦请你闭上嘴好好看电影行吗
I said, "Please."
我说了"请"
Why would you have to
你干嘛非得
brush your teeth before you go to dinner?
在晚饭之前刷牙
You don't want to know...
你不会想知道的
Yet.
至少现在不想
You're gross and dumb.
你真恶心 而且蠢
You listen to what she says
你听她说话
just so you can tell her how wrong she is.
只是为了告诉她她错得离谱
You are clueless and naive.
你又傻又天真
I have to tell her that she's wrong,
我必须得告诉她她错了
'cause no one else will.
因为我不说就没人会说了
She's the boss,
她是院长
which means she's surrounded by morons
也就是说她周围全是白♥痴♥
who are either afraid of her,
那些人不是怕她的
or they want to kiss up to her,
就是想拍她马屁的
or they want to...
要不就是想
kiss her.
亲她的
But not you.
但你不是
I already kissed her.
我已经亲过她了
And I respect her enough not to treat her
而且我很尊重她 所以才不会把她
like some tender blossom who needs to be coddled.
当成弱不禁风的小花朵一样供着
Makes sense to me.
我懂
That's what you think you did?
你当时就是抱着这种想法吗
Yeah, totally.
是啊 必须的
You mean...
你是说
Wha--
什么
You?
是你
No, I didn't punch her.
不是 我没有打她
You're a moron.
你个白♥痴♥
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
The stick had wicked heel curve.
我那根棍子长得很诡异
Did I mention you're a moron?
我说过你是个白♥痴♥了吗
Okay, you just said it's wrong
刚才是你说的把你
to treat your girlfriend like she's weaker than you.
女朋友当成弱者对待是不对的
I'm not talking about trying to score.
我说的又不是得不得分
I'm talking about shooting high.
我是在说你打那么高干啥
Tennis shoes on a wooden floor?
就跟穿网球鞋走木地板一样傻
She obviously can't butterfly and cover the low corners.
往她两腿中间打 不就接不住了
Your turn.
该你了
The laptop.
电脑怎么样了
I must be in the midst of a complex partial seizure,
我肯定是因为局部癫痫产生幻觉了
'cause I know you are not sitting at my desk.
你怎么会坐在我办公桌前
Sorry. Ran out of lotion in mine.
不好意思 我办公室里没有润肤露了
Get the hell out of here.
你给我出去
Can't. This is the only place left
不行 这是唯一一个
that Cuddy'll never look for me.
我能呆着而卡迪又想不到的地方
And I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
我还没发现我要找的东西
Well, I can tell you, what you're about to find
我这么跟你说吧 你再不走
is my foot in your ass.
我就用脚上你屁♥股♥了
I don't think we've got enough lotion for that.
我觉得我们没有足够的润滑油干这事吧
How did you even get in here? The door was locked.
你怎么进来的啊 门明明锁了
Well, either I can walk through walls, or...
要么我能穿墙而过 要么...
We have liftoff.
有发现了
Is that Cuddy's journal?
这是卡迪的日记吗
No, it's a freelance piece I'm writing for Teen Vogue.
不 是我写给少女版时尚杂♥志♥的稿子
No, no, no. Let me see that.
别 别关 让我看看
Sorry, got to go.
抱歉啦 我得走了
Key.
钥匙还我
I got to give you one thing, Hourani.
还有件事要跟你说 豪拉尼
Your wife, she's beautiful.
你老婆 真是漂亮
I mean, wow.
太惊艳了
Thank you.
谢谢
House!
豪斯
Wait.
等一下
I thought you were Dr. Hourani.
我以为你就是豪拉尼医生啊
Who are you?
你到底是谁
So that's why you're here?
这就是你沦落至此的原因吗
Well, that was stupid.
实在是够囧的
I know.
我知道
Mr. Stupid-Head at your service.
囧囧先生听候您的吩咐
Where are you now? In the principal's office.
你在哪儿呢 校长办公室
House, we don't have time for games.
豪斯 没时间开玩笑了
Pet scan was negative for sarcoidosis. Great.
正子扫描显示不是结节病 太好了
Means the treatment's already working.
说明治疗起作用了
It would if we'd actually started the treatment,
如果确实开始治疗的话 你可以这么说
but we didn't. Why the hell not?
但我们没有 为什么没有呢
Because it's not sarcoidosis.
因为不是结节病
If you were here, you would know that.
你自己来看看就会知道了
He's dying.
他快不行了
What's left of his lung is collapsing.
他的肺的剩余部分也在衰竭
F.N.A. of the mediastinal... I don't care about the F.N.A.
纵膈穿刺活检 我不管活检结果如何
What I care about is how he responds to the treatment.
我只关心他对治疗的反应
House. Just do it.
豪斯 按我说的做
Sarcoidosis...
结节病
is a diagnosis of exclusion,
属于已被排除的诊断
which means that the cowards who spend their time
也就是说那些蹩脚医生费时费力
excluding what it isn't usually cause their patients
不过是把不会导致病人死亡的病
to die from what it is.
从可能的病因中排除
I don't get it.
我不明白
Why would you lie about your name?
你为什么用别人的名字啊
Who cares? What did she write in her journal?
谁在意那个 她的日记里写了什么
Thank you.
谢谢
That is exactly my point.
这才是我最在乎的
Why does no one ever believe me?
怎么就没人相信我呢
What?
什么啊
Just because he's dying doesn't make it interesting.
他快死了这点并没让这个病例变得有趣
You cheated on her, didn't you?
你背着她有人了 是不是
No, I didn't cheat on her.
没有 我没背叛她
It's obviously more than just you used her toothbrush
肯定不仅仅是因为你乱用她的牙刷
and wouldn't take the garbage out.
然后还不倒垃圾
No, actually, it was exactly that.
不 事实上 原因正是如此
I just need some time alone.
我想要一个人静一静
Because I used your toothbrush?
就因为我用了你的牙刷吗
And you wouldn't take out the garbage.
而且你还不把垃圾带出去
That's insane.
这太扯了
You know that, right?
你也这么觉得 不是吗
You do whatever you want, always.
你总是任意妄为 一直这样
I said I was sorry. I was...
我说了我很抱歉 我...
I was still half asleep. I wasn't paying attention.
我当时还没睡醒 没仔细听
And you're always right.
而真理总是在你这一边
And I don't mean you always think you're right.
不是说你自认为自己是对的
But y-you are actually always right,
而是你确实总是对的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表