Who knows how long it's been
谁知道他有多久
since anyone's taken care of him,
没被人真正关心过了
or if there's ever been a man around
或者是否有人曾在他身边
with any degree of consistency?
稍稍待过一段时间
I believe that you're on his side.
我相信你是为他好
I'm betting it would help if he did.
我敢打赌如果让他知道 效果会更好
You are a beautiful man. Can I leave now?
你真是个美男子 我可以走了吗
I know where all three women are,
我知道这三个女人都在哪儿了
but I'd like to avoid the additional humiliation
但我不想怪错人
of falsely accusing any of them.
以免不必要地丢人现眼
You I.D. the hotel off this.
你从这张照片上看出了是哪家旅馆
I'm hoping there's another clue in there somewhere.
但愿你还能找到一些别的线索
We could enhance the image.
我们可以提高画质
Maybe her face
也许她的脸蛋
is reflected in that gleam off your butt cheek.
能从你光洁可鉴的屁♥股♥上映出来
Or maybe it's time to chalk this up
或者也许是时候该让你记住
to the hazards of being a player.
当一名花♥花♥公♥子♥的教训了
Your zipper problems just blew up your marriage.
你还不是因为采花成性搅黄了婚姻
Don't move.
别动
Unlike me, you've had the decency not to cheat on anyone,
不像我 你至少没背叛过别人
but you haven't been giving much thought
但你根本不在意
to who these women are, how they might feel.
这些女人是谁 也没顾及人家的感受
Obviously, you hurt one of them.
显而易见 你伤了其中一个的心
Emotionally, you hurt her,
感情上 你伤了她
because physically, how would you even know?
肉体上 你怎么会知道呢
Looks like your shorty is a shorty.
看来你那根小牙签还真挺纤细的
You're early. Dinner's not ready.
你来早了 晚饭还没好呢
Oh...okay.
没事
Rachel and I will go play in her room.
我陪瑞秋去她房♥间里玩一会儿
Really?
真的
I'm hungry. Go cook.
我饿了 快烧饭去
All right, you little lump of clay...
好吧 你个小木头人
Rachel. Rachel...
瑞秋 瑞秋
It's a new toy.
这是个新玩具
What kid doesn't like new toys?
哪个小孩不喜欢新玩具
A moron, that's who.
低能儿才不喜欢吧
Okay, look at the pretty colors.
看呀 这么多漂亮颜色
Now, what color is this?
这是什么颜色呀
Orange.
橙色
Yes, that is orange. What color is this?
没错 那是橙色 这个呢
Okay, blocks going away. Bye-bye blocks.
好啦 不玩积木了 积木再见
Next time, reinforce the levees.
下次要把堤坝加固哦
Bad corps of army engineers. Bad!
什么陆军工兵呀 太差劲了
What's this?
这是什么
Rings!
是小环子
Look at the rings.
看看这些小环子
Now, the goal of this game is...
这个游戏的目标是
to not kill you.
忍♥着别杀了你
Why are you here?
哪阵风把你吹来了
Wait, did you give me an STD?
等等 你是不是把性病传染给我了
No, I did not. Don't deflect.
不 我没有 别转移话题
That picture was taken by someone your height.
这张照片是你这个身高的人拍的
Just take it down. What picture?
赶紧把它撤了 什么照片
Fine. Play it that way.
好吧 你自己看看
So, uh...
这么说
You really like kittens, huh?
你真的很喜欢小猫 是吧
Yeah. You said you did too.
当然 你说过你也很喜欢的
No wonder you're pissed.
难怪你会生气呢
'cause that is not you. And I didn't take it.
这的确不是你 不过我没可没拍
Did you mean my height with heels or without?
你是说我光脚还是穿高跟鞋的身高
You weren't wearing heels when we were in that room--
咱们在房♥里的时候你又没穿高跟鞋
Oh, yes, you were.
哦对了 你穿着
I started to take them off,
我正准备脱掉的时候
and then you asked me very nicely not to.
是你求我别脱的
Why would I do this?
况且我为什么要这么做
I mean, I'm not mad about what happened with us.
我是说 这事儿我又不生你气
Or apparently with you
或者可以说不生你
and any other woman at that wedding.
和婚礼上其他女人的气
Sorry, I guess my forensic analysis
不好意思 我猜我的法医鉴定师
wasn't as advanced as I thought.
没我想象的那么好
Wait. You know, you don't have to rush off.
等等 你不用走那么急吧
I still have those heels.
高跟鞋我还留着呢
Everywhere you looked, gingham and stuffed animals.
满眼都是布面塞绒的玩具动物
How did you get out of there?
你怎么从那儿逃出来的
I didn't... right away.
我没有 马上出来
Wasn't anything wrong with her physically.
她生理上没什么问题
One down, two members of the threesome to go.
排除一个了 还有三人行中的两位
You should flip a condom to choose.
你可以扔套套决定了
We checked his adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands.
我们查了他的肾上腺 垂体和甲状腺
Monitored his catecholamines.
检测了他体内的儿茶酚胺
It's not a pheo.
不是嗜铬细胞瘤
We had to put him on a diltiazem drip to regulate his heart.
我们得给他输地尔硫卓来调节心率
That means he's running out of time.
那就意味着他快没时间了
It means you are too.
说明你也快了
Your campaign to soften him up
你努力软化他
so he would go easier on the kids...
让他对孩子宽容一点
All in a pointless attempt to validate your own upbringing.
做尽无用功来证明你自己的成长方式
Another cardiac arrhythmia?
又心律失常了
Not our patient.
不是我们的病人
It's the E.R.
是急诊室传呼
That patient House admitted
豪斯接手的
with back pain and urinary retention...
那个背痛和尿潴留的病人...
How do you feel about a matched set?
再来一个配成对怎么样
We need to track your common exposures.
我们要追查你们共同接触过的物品
What shampoo do you use?
你们用什么洗发水
Whatever crap the camp gives us.
训练营给什么就用什么
Same here.
我也是
We need things exclusive to you,
我们要知道只有你们用过的东西
but not the rest of the camp.
而不是整个训练营共用的
Otherwise, a lot more people would be sick.
否则 生病的人就多了去了
Toothpaste, deodorant.
牙膏 止汗体香
Can't be deodorant making him sick.
绝对不会是止汗体香让他病倒的
He doesn't wear any. Smells like a--
他从来不喷 闻起来跟什么似的
Park, shut your mouth.
帕克 闭嘴
You're not my drill instructor in here, okay?
在这儿你又不是我的教官
Doesn't mean you get to be disrespectful.
那你也不能这么无礼
I can do whatever the hell I want.
老子想做什么就做什么
You're not in charge.
你管不着
There's gotta be a link.
他俩肯定有什么联♥系♥
Diet, sexual history, drug abuse.
饮食 性生活史 药物滥用
No. Believe me, I asked.
都不是 相信我 我问过了
Those were some fun conversations.
那对话真叫一个带劲
Do you believe the answers?
他俩说的你信吗
I know the answer to that is always supposed to be no,
我知道一般都应该说不的
but I did.
但我信
Not like the kid has had much unsupervised time lately.
这孩子近来被管教得不松
Delivery for Dr. Robert Chase.
罗伯特·奇斯医生的快递
That's me.
我就是
The camp is in the woods.
训练营在丛林里
There are tons of opportunities for infection
感染的机会太多了
That not every person will pick up.
不是每个人都会感染
Legionelosis from water,
水中的军团菌
Toxoplasmosis from dirt,
灰尘中的弓形虫
Brucellosis fromanimals.
还有动物携带的布氏杆菌
Too bad none of those explain hissymptoms.
没有一样可以解释他的症状
Casey and Sanford Wells thank me for my extraordinarily
凯西和桑福德·威尔斯感谢我
generous donation to their wedding charity.
对他们婚礼慈善的慷慨捐赠
She must have gotten access to my credit card.
她肯定知道了我的信♥用♥卡♥密♥码♥
Nocardia fits.
诺卡氏菌属符合
Bacteria lives in the dirt. They both
细菌生活在灰尘里 他们都
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表