You know, like if someone comes in for a routine physical?
比如有人来医院做常规检查
You want routine?
你想让我谈常规工作吗
Please.
是的
It just feels kind of, like, numb.
感觉像是 有点麻
You do a lot of bicycle riding?
你经常骑自行车吗
No.
没有
How long have you been married?
你结婚多长时间了
It's 12 years next month.
下个月就十二年了
You have six kids.
你有六个孩子
Well, you don't think it could have
你不是觉得生孩子
anything to do with that, do you?
跟这个有关系吧
Probably.
也许吧
How often do you use your vibrator?
你多久用一次按♥摩♥棒♥
Excuse me?
你说什么
Your battery-operated Brad Pitt.
就是你那电动的小布拉德·彼特
After giving the gift of life
在你生了
to six eight-pound, four-ounce wrecking balls,
六个八公斤的肉球以后
I think I can safely assume
我应该可以假设
it's an industrial-strength model?
你改用工业加强版了吧
Dr. Hourani, please.
豪拉尼医生 别这样
You wanted routine.
是你想听我说日常工作的
Am I done?
我能结束了吗
Maybe we should just move on.
也许我们该往下继续了
No problem.
没问题
I meant with your typical day.
我是说继续介绍你的日常工作
I assume you see more than one patient?
我想你每天应该会诊不止一个病人吧
Nope.
就一个
Okay.
好吧
Then I guess we will move on to our next guest.
那么该我们的下一位来宾了
Wait, if you only see one patient,
等等 如果你每天只看一个病人
what do you do the rest of the day?
剩余时间你都干什么
Dr. Hourani?
豪拉尼医生
Just in time for lunch.
正好是午饭时间
By lunch, you mean a conference call with the board,
如果你说的午饭是和董事会开电♥话♥会议
and by just in time, you mean, 20 minutes late.
正好是指我已经迟到二十分钟了的话
I meant sex...
我说的午饭是指
by lunch.
做♥爱♥
How about we start with a small tossed salad?
我们从上汤菊花开始怎么样
As of this morning, I'm on a diet.
那从今早开始 我节食
Meaning?
什么意思
I told you, I'm busy.
我说了 我很忙
No, you told me you were supposed to be busy
不 你告诉我你二十分钟前
20 minutes ago.
应该很忙
But you were obviously able to put them off then,
但很明显你能把事情往后推
there's no reason you can't put them off now.
那你现在也可以继续推
How about, "I wanted to then,
换个说法吧 我那时想延后
and now I don't"?
但现在不想了
Get your finger off my phone.
把你的手指从我电♥话♥上拿开
We obviously have something we need to discuss.
显然有些事我们需要讨论一下
Now is not a good time.
时机不对
If you're mad because you don't feel
如果你生气是因为觉得
you're getting the necessary amount of affection,
你没有感受到我表达出的爱慕之情
all you have to do is ask.
直说就是了
Seriously, not now.
说真的 现在不行
If memory serves, I enjoyed a healthy Sunday brunch.
如果我没记错 周日的早午餐不错
So your insinuation--
所以你是在暗示
What is your problem? You!
你有什么问题啊 你
You are my problem.
你就是我的问题
You are the most selfish, self-centered son of a bitch
你是这星球上最自私
on the face of the planet.
最我行我素的混♥蛋♥
And I'm sick of it.
我受不了了
I'm just...done.
我 受够了
I can't deal with you anymore.
我没办法再忍♥你了
So that's what a typical doctor does on a typical day.
这就是一位平凡的医生平常的一天
Any questions?
还有问题吗
What's a vibrator?
按♥摩♥棒♥是什么
Why was your girlfriend so mad?
你女朋友为什么生气
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
Well, obviously it matters.
显然那很重要
I mean, if she's your girlfriend,
我是说如果她是你女朋友
you should care how she feels.
你应该在乎她的感受
I mean, it doesn't matter to the story.
我是说那与故事无关
It's the most important part of the story.
这是故事里最重要的部分了
It's the only thing that does matter.
这是唯一重要的部分
You don't kiss her enough -- is that the problem?
你没有经常吻她 这是问题所在吗
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
Which, by your definition, means it is.
按你的逻辑 就是这原因了
We kiss plenty.
我们经常接吻
Your turn.
该你了
Then what's the problem?
那是什么原因
Your turn.
该你了
What's the problem?
是什么原因
Excuse me.
打扰一下
When exactly will the commandant be back?
校长到底什么时候回来
Shouldn't be much longer, sir.
不会太久了 先生
Well?
然后呢
Oh, so now you're not gonna talk.
现在你就打算不说话了
That's real mature.
你真是太成熟了
All right, fine.
好吧
We got busted for kissing behind the school.
我们在学校后面接吻时被抓了
Now you know why we're here.
现在你知道为什么我们在这了
So tell us why you're here.
告诉我们你在这里的原因
The deal was about the black eye.
交易是关于她那黑眼圈的由来
And we didn't kiss.
而且我们也没亲上
So you were just making him beg, huh?
你只是想让他求你 是吗
I didn't have you pegged as a tease.
没看出来你喜欢欲迎还拒
I'm not a tease.
我不是那种人
The available evidence suggests otherwise.
现有证据表明你就是
I'm not a tease.
我才不欲迎还拒
Prove it...
证明一下
By--by telling me your story.
把你们的故事告诉我
You're a pathetic loser, jerk!
你这可悲的失败者 混♥蛋♥
And I wouldn't kiss you if I had brain cancer
就算我得了脑癌 而你的嘴唇是唯一的
and your lips were the cure!
治疗方法 我也不会亲你的
She actually said that?
她真这么说的吗
Well, yeah, that was, like, two days ago.
没错 大概是两天前
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
I clearly didn't lead him along or anything like that,
我显然没引诱他或怎么样
which proves I'm not a tease.
这就证明我没有欲迎还拒
So why is your girlfriend mad at you?
回到正题 你女朋友为什么生你气
I'm getting a kind of bossy vibe.
我感受到了一种御姐气场
I take it you're into that.
我猜你就好这一口
Don't answer!
别回答他
Your turn.
该你了
What seems to be the problem, sir?
你有什么不舒服吗 先生
I'm having more difficulty breathing
我呼吸越来越困难了
and some pain in my chest.
胸口有点疼
You're new, aren't you?
你是新来的 对吗
Uh, yeah, I just moved from Chicago.
没错 我刚从芝加哥来
Chicago's awesome. What part are you from?
芝加哥很棒 你从哪个区来的
We need to get a chest C.T.
我们得做胸部CT
Excuse me, I'm the senior team member,
等一下 我才是这个团队里的老大
which means we don't need anything
这意味着只有我说要做什么
unless I say we need it.
我们才做什么
Do you want to have an affair?
你想来段婚外情吗
You want to have a threesome?
你想来次三人行吗
You can't talk to her like that. I'm telling Cuddy.
你们不能这么跟她说话 我要去告诉卡迪
We need a chest C.T.
我们要做胸部CT
Get it yourself.
自己做去
Isn't that, like, sexual harassment?
那是不是叫作性骚扰
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表