Book you for 9:00?
预约你九点接人的吗
Take the day off.
今天你可以休息了
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
不客气
So what did you do?
你犯了什么事
You figured out I was in jail,
你知道我在监狱里
but you don't know why?
却不知何故吗
I've been busy.
我最近很忙
Excessive prescribing.
滥开处方
Not that busy.
也没忙到那么好忽悠
I know that you pled down to excessive prescribing,
我知道你最终得到滥开处方的轻判
but the question was "What did you do?"
问题是 你到底做了什么
36-year-old, non-smoking junior high science teacher
36岁 不吸烟的初中科学教师
started coughing blood in the middle of homeroom.
在早点名时开始咳血
House says he's gonna be out for the next three days.
豪斯说他要在外逍遥三天
Sweet. If I go straight to the airport,
太好了 如果我现在赶去机场
I can make Cabo for the last call.
刚好能赶上前往卡波的飞机
He also said to call him if we find a case.
他还说如果我们找到病例就给他打电♥话♥
Which we didn't. What do you call this?
我们没能找到 那这怎么说
Could be a case. Could be nothing.
可以是 也可以什么都不是
Sadly, we'll just never know.
非常遗憾 我们不打算探其究竟
He's coughing blood.
他在咳血
A lot of people are.
很多人都咳血
Right now I have to get to Vernon
我得马上赶到弗农市去
while there's still enough powder to ski on.
趁着还有雪可以滑
This is where a lesser man would make a black-guy-skiing joke.
此刻 小人就会拿黑人滑雪开涮
Make it fast. I'm driving.
说快点 我正开车呢
I don't want to end up in jail like...
我可不想进监狱 就像
a person should who used their phone illegally while driving.
开车时违章打电♥话♥的人活该进监狱那样
36-year-old male with hemoptysis,
36岁 男性 症状包括咳血
headaches, chills, and chest pain.
头痛 寒战和胸痛
Where are you?
你人在哪里
On my way to the Greater Schenectady
我正开车去参加大斯克内克塔迪县的
Chili Cook- Off and Spud Gun Competition.
辣豆汤烹饪和土豆大炮比赛
That's your honeymoon?
这是你们的蜜月旅行吗
Nope, Dominika went to A.C. with her boyfriend.
不 多米尼卡跟她男友去亚特兰大城了
E.R. ruled out bronchitis,
急诊室已经排除了支气管炎
pneumonia, and lung cancer.
肺炎和肺癌的诊断
So diagnosis--boring. It's epistaxis.
真无聊 那就是鼻衄
It's a nosebleed.
不过是流鼻血嘛
Blood runs into his lungs, he coughs it back up,
血液流进肺部 咳嗽时被带了出来
flu explains the rest of the symptoms.
流感可以解释其它症状
Going once, going twice...
流鼻血第一次 流鼻血第二次
Toxic exposure to ammonia or sulfites
氨气或亚硫酸盐中毒
can traumatize the lungs,
可能损伤肺脏
cause neuralgias or fevers.
引起神经痛或发烧
Fits better because of his radiating chest pain.
他有放射性胸痛 更符合中毒的诊断
Sold. To Masters.
成交 马斯特斯中标
Do a home search for toxins.
去他家寻找毒素来源
Draw cultures for bacteria and fungi.
抽血做细菌和真菌培养
You're married?
你结婚了
You were gone so long.
你离开我们太久了
Green card.
为了绿卡
Thanks for not saying anything.
谢谢你替我保密
I just need some time to...
我需要一些时间
I didn't do it for you.
这可不是为了你
Some puzzles are just too good to share.
是我舍不得将你的入狱之谜与人分享
This is my exit.
就是这个出口
Chili?
辣豆汤 没搞错吧
I hate chili. Love spud guns.
我讨厌辣豆汤 喜欢土豆大炮
You get nosebleeds?
你之前出过鼻血吗
Yeah, yeah.
对 出过
You think that's where the blood came from?
你觉得咳出来的是鼻血吗
I don't just think it. I hope it.
不只是觉得 我希望它就是
When was the last time it happened?
上一次流鼻血是什么时候
At the quarterfinals.
四分之一决赛的时候
I coach volleyball, and during warm-ups
我是排球教练 几个月之前
I got hit in the nose a few months ago.
赛前热身的时候我被球砸到了鼻子
You coach volleyball in a gym?
你是在体育馆里当教练吗
Yes.
是的
With showers? Yes.
有浴室的那种吗 对
Clean showers? Not particularly.
浴室干净吗 不是特别干净
The blood you were coughing up wasn't blood.
你咳出来的似血而非血
Dirty gym washroom means serratia infection.
脏兮兮的体育馆浴室意味着沙雷氏菌感染
Your lungs are full of red bacteria.
你的肺里充满了红色的细菌
You were right. That was an interesting case.
你说得对 这还真是个有意思的病例
You start him on levaquin.
开始给他用左氧氟沙星
I'll start looking for my good flip-flops.
我去找我那双舒服的人字拖了
Think that might be blood.
我觉得那好像是血
What's this really all about, House?
豪斯 你到底为什么要参加这个比赛
As convincing as I find your deep devotion
我不太相信你对蔬菜炮弹
to vegetable trajectory.
痴迷到这种程度
First of all, it's a tuber.
首先 土豆是植物的块茎
And you're just jealous because your potato-related plans
其次 你和土豆的交集顶多是上薯条
are more of the serving up fries variety.
所以你有点嫉妒
You did time.
你进了监狱
Means your license is suspended,
说明你的行医执照被暂时吊销
which means your leave of absence
这也说明你的假期
is definitely indefinite.
一定会被无限期的延长
What exactly are you going back to?
你这么着急回去干什么呢
I'd only have to serve up fries
就算卖♥♥薯条我也只需要卖♥♥到
until the medical board hearing.
召开医委会听证会之时
I stand corrected.
我认错
You obviously have a rich, full life waiting for you.
显然丰富多彩的生活正等着你回来
I'll slow down the car and you can roll out.
我会减速 你自觉下车吧
I don't even have a change of clothes.
我都还没换身衣服呢
Damn. If only I'd planned for that.
真糟糕 我之前怎么没想到呢
Okay, here's what I got.
好吧 我是这样猜想的
One, you were in jail for six months,
第一 你在监狱里呆了六个月
but you were gone about a year,
但消失了近一年
which means that when you left you hadn't been arrested.
也就是说你离开的时候还没被逮捕
Two, you enjoy being known as a number.
第二 你喜欢被人以数字称呼
You don't want people to know the real you,
不想让别人了解你的真实面貌
because you think the real you is weak.
因为你觉得真实的你很软弱
You were running...
你应该是在经营
a bleeding-heart medical consulting business
老好人医疗咨♥询♥业务
for illegals,
专为非法移♥民♥
or some other sympathetic under-class.
或别的可怜兮兮的底层人♥民♥服务
No.
不是
Over-class?
那是超富阶层
This interrogation thing is getting annoying.
你的审问越来越烦人了
Studies have shown that un-annoying interrogation
研究表明 不烦人的审问效率
is 50% less effective.
要差一半呢
Why are you so determined to bring me to this competition?
你为什么非拉我去参加这比赛呢
Why don't you bring Wilson?
为什么不带威尔森
Wilson thinks it's stupid.
威尔森觉得这比赛很蠢
I think it's stupid.
我也这么觉得
Junior year of high school,
你上初中时
you placed fourth in a West Virginia All-County Science Fair.
在西弗吉尼亚州际科学竞赛中得了第四
Your project, clean combustion.
项目是清洁燃烧
Yeah, I also wore a training bra.
是 我当时还戴少女文胸呢
Things have changed.
物是人非
Not that much.
其实没变多少
I've been going to this contest for four years.
我已经连续四年参加这个比赛了
For four years I've come second
四年来我一直屈居亚军
to a pissant named Harold Lam.
全败在一个叫哈罗德·兰姆的小毛孩手里
This is serious?
你较真了
Second.
千年老二啊
Okay.
好吧
I can help you,
我可以帮你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表