No. You never did.
不 你向来不需要我
'Cause I wasn't there for you.
因为我从来都不够关心你
But look at you. You turned out great.
可是你看 你现在多好
Oh, you don't know if I'm great.
你才不知道我好不好
You don't know me at all.
你根本都不了解我
And I'm not gonna let you martyr yourself for a two-day-old infant
我不会让你为了两天大的婴儿牺牲自己
just because you feel guilty because you weren't around for me.
只因为你觉得当初没能照顾好我心存内疚
I'm not martyring myself. It's nine days.
我不是在牺牲自己 不过9天而已
Let's hold off on the surgery.
推迟手术吧
You brought food?
你居然带了吃的来
This is a medical procedure, not a dinner date.
这是医疗程序 不是晚餐约会
I'm aware that this is a delicate procedure.
我知道这是医疗程序
I'm also aware that my hands are shaking
我还知道我的手在抖
from low blood sugar 'cause I haven't eaten all day.
因为我一整天没吃饭血糖很低
So while this may seem insensitive,
所以我此举虽然貌似不够体贴礼貌
this crucial, lifesaving moo shoo--
这份木须肉却是至关重要的回春
where are my extra pancakes?
我的煎饼呢
Damn it, they forgot the extra pancakes
该死 我点的木须肉外加煎饼没给
Every time that new girl with the blue streak
只要那个挑染蓝头发的新服务员一接电♥话♥
in her hair answers the phone, they screw up.
肯定有东西错
Was she there when you picked up the food?
你那天取外卖♥♥的时候也是她当班吗
You ordered extra pancakes?
那天你也点了外加煎饼
How much did they cost?
外加煎饼多少钱
55 cents.
5角5一张
And there were two.
我点了两张
So that means the total on the last bill was--
那么所有东西加起来应该是
was--
应该是
$18.42. $18.42.
18元4角2 18元4角2
Rachel couldn't have eaten a dime
Rachel不可能吃了角币
because there was no extra dime.
因为没有多余的角币了
Yeah.
太好了
So the image that we saw on the ultrasound--
那么我们在超声波图像上看到的
was obviously just a pocket of air, like I said all along.
明显就是一团气泡 我早说了
But you saw the worst case scenario,
可你还是往最坏处想
like every irrational, worried parent.
像所有患得患失毫无理性的父母一样
You'd make a terrible mommy.
你当不了好妈妈
Want to give me some dumplings?
不给我份饺子吗
Mom, I brought you some--
妈妈 我给你带了些
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
We need help in here! Somebody help us!
来人 快来救命
Massive pulmonary embolism.
大规模肺栓塞
She died in seconds.
她几秒内就死了
Wouldn't have happened if she let us remove the tumor.
如果她让我们切除肿瘤就不会这样
Probably not.
应该不会
Postmortem, we were able to harvest all of her blood.
尸检之后 我们采了她的血
It's enough to treat the baby.
足够治疗婴儿了
That's something.
也算死得其所
Pretty amazing case.
很神奇的一个病例
Thanks for your help.
多谢你的帮助
I was glad for the chance to work it with you.
有机会与你们共事我很开心
I've thought about it,
我考虑过了
and I'd like to formally offer you the job.
我现在正式请你接受这份工作
It's funny, I wanted to work on House's team,
真好笑 我本来很想在豪斯的团队做事
until I started working with his team.
现在合作做之后却不想了
Yeah, I know. Chase and Foreman can get a little...
我知道 奇斯和福曼有时候有点儿
Actually, it's you.
其实 是因为你
I get that House is an ass, but at least he owns it.
豪斯做事混♥蛋♥我明白 至少他有资本
You don't understand.
你不明白
This whole thing was just a game to House.
这件事不过是豪斯的一个游戏
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
You're a grown man, Dr. Taub.
你是个大人 陶博医生
You can make whatever choices you want,
你怎样选择完全由你做主
and instead of hiring me when he said you could,
豪斯说你可以雇用我的时候 你不但没有
you chose to act like a paranoid, scared little kid.
反而怕得要死 疑神疑鬼像个小孩子
I hate kids.
我讨厌小孩
Good-bye, Dr. Taub.
陶博医生 再会
I'll make sure you never forget her
我一定会让你永远不会忘记她
and what she did for you.
和她为你做的一切
She was just trying to be the best mom in the world.
她一直努力成为世上最好的妈妈
She was.
她就是最好的妈妈
This one's all yours.
这回该你了
What happened to helping out?
不帮忙了吗
I did.
帮过了
Did someone go poopie?
是谁便便了哦
What? How did you eat a dime?
怎么回事 你怎么会吃下一枚角币
House.
豪斯
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表