You shouldn't be alone.
你不该独自承受
If you want...
如果你需要的话
I could fly over for a few days.
我可以陪你过去呆几天
Friends.
以朋友的身份
I appreciate that,
谢谢你
but I think I'll be okay.
我会没事的
I guess we took the long way around
绕了个大圈 我们最后还是
to being friends, huh?
成了朋友
I guess we all did.
是啊 做朋友
Thank you.
谢谢你
For everything.
为你所做的一切
You're welcome.
不客气
For everything.
一切的一切
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
I really do have to leave.
我确实该走了
I know.
我知道
What's the problem?
怎么了
This isn't gonna work.
我们俩合不来的
That's it?
就这样吗
You can't just... say that and shut up.
你不能就说这么一句 就不说了
It's just a statement of fact.
因为这是在陈述事实
It's not a debatable proposition.
而不是有争议性的命题
Right. Because you can see the future.
是啊 因为你能预见未来
No. But I can see the past.
不是 但我能审视过去
And you're gonna remember
你也会记起
all the horrible things I've done,
我对你的伤害
and you're gonna try to convince yourself
然后你再试着说服自己告诉自己
that I've changed.
说我已经改过
And I'm gonna start doing those horrible things again,
接着我还会再做伤害你的事
because I haven't changed.
因为我并没有改变
Then you'll realize that...
接着你会意识到 对于一个单身母亲
I'm an insane choice for someone who has a kid.
选择和我在一起是一件多么荒唐的事
And from there,
最终就会
it's a short step to the inevitable conclusion
自然而然地总结出
that all of this...
这所有的一切
was a mistake.
都只是个错误
Tell me any of that isn't true.
我刚才说的话哪一句不是真的
Mercy doesn't have enough room in their ICU
一下子转去仁爱医院这么多人
to handle the overflow, so--
他们可能没有这么多的重症监护室 所以...
Don't worry about it.
那就用不着你费心了
I believe you wanted to talk to dr. Richardson,
据说您想与我们的神经外科医生
our neurosurgeon?
理查森医生谈谈
I'm sorry that we met under such trying circumstances.
很抱歉刚才与您在如此尴尬的情形下见面
I hope you restore our rating as a level one trauma center
希望我们可以恢复为一等外伤中心医院
and reopen the E.R. and the ICU immediately.
即刻重开急救中心和重症监护
An accidental case of poisoning.
一起意外的食物中毒
Dr. Richardson has been treated
理查森医生已被治愈
and is ready to resume work.
并可以随时开始工作
Touch your nose with your index finger
用你的食指触碰鼻尖
and tell me how you treat a cerebral contusion.
并告诉我 你将如何治疗脑挫伤
Uh, I-I-I would watch for oedema
我会观察是否出现水肿
and transtentorial herniation.
及小脑幕裂孔疝现象
Good enough.
好极了
Turn it around.
准许你们的请求
You're gonna be up late.
你得加班啦
Next time... avoid responsibility.
下次 记住要逃避责任
Cake?
吃蛋糕去
Taub thought we should have a little party
陶博认为我们大家应该为你饯行
to see you off properly.
开个小聚会
He gets sentimental about these things.
他对这种事总是故作深情
I never should have flashed him.
真不应该给他看我的胸部
Speaking of which...
说到这个
earlier today I asked you about...
刚才我问你想不想
having sex.
做♥爱♥的事
You gave me a look
你给了我一个
that almost certainly could only mean no.
我几乎确定是拒绝的表情
However, on the other hand, I'd be remiss if I...
但在没问清楚之前就放弃
didn't follow up and confirm.
我会有点不甘心
See? It's the same look.
看吧 又是这个表情
So if it didn't mean no the first time,
如果这表情第一次不意味着拒绝
then... no.
那么这次... 不行
No. No, no.
不行 绝对不行
No pressure.
别有负担
Does that method ever work?
你这招管用过
At least once.
不止一次
Mm, I'm, um... getting mixed signals.
这种暗示有点乱
See you at the cake.
一会吃蛋糕见
The only time you're afraid
每当你快乐的时候
is when you're happy.
你都会担心
You just don't expect it to last.
你不期望这种快乐继续
'Cause it doesn't.
因为不能永远快乐
You don't know that.
你并不知道
I've done horrible things to you.
我曾经伤害过你
And I'll do horrible things again to you.
我还会再次伤害你的
But because of one stupid moment
仅仅是因为一个死去的女孩和一堆石子
with a dying girl and a pile of rubble...
还有那么愚蠢的一刻
you think I can change.
你就认为我能改
Tell me where I'm wrong.
告诉我 我有哪里说错了吗
I don't want you to change.
我不想你改变
I know you're screwed up.
我知道你的人生一团糟
I know you are always gonna be screwed up.
我也知道不管怎样你都会很糟
But you're the most incredible man I've ever known.
但你是我见过的最了不起的人
You are always gonna be...
你也永远会是我见过的
the most incredible man I have ever known.
最了不起的人
So unless you're breaking up with me,
所以除非你要跟我分手
I am going home now.
现在我要回家
I love you.
我爱你
Where's thirteen?
十三哪儿去了
I don't think she's coming.
她不会来了
What's going on?
怎么了
She's not going to Rome.
她也不会去罗马
You mean she changed her mind?
你说她改主意了
I called the hospital in Rome
我打给罗马的医院
to see when she was schedule for surgery.
想查一下她的手术日程
Why would you... Doesn't matter.
你为什么要... 这都不重要
Point is, she's not even in the trial.
重要的是 她都没参加临床试验
Never heard of her.
对方从没听过这个名字
She's been lying to us all day.
她一整天都在骗我们
Well, have you tried...
那你给她...
Both her phone lines have been disconnected.
手♥机♥和座机都打不通
She's just gone.
她就这么走了
It's gonna be great.
一切都会好起来的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表