You think you can get her to try to kill herself again?
你能让她再自杀一次吗
We're gonna need more time.
我们需要更多时间
There might be a way to get her symptoms without asking her.
或许有不必问她就能知道病情的办法
If writers write what they know.
作家只写自己了解的东西
I thought you said it was about a boy detective.
你不是说主人公是少年侦探吗
And his mentor, aunt Helen,
还有他的良师益友 海伦姨妈
who happens to be around the same age as Alice.
碰巧与爱丽丝年龄相仿
Answers could be in the book.
答案可能就在书里
Great. You finish reading your typewriter ribbon yet?
很好 那条打字带读完了吗
Look for the tumor with the ultrasound.
用超声波查找肿瘤
I drove across town to treat a ribbon?
我开车从城那边过来就是治疗打字带的
That's why I prefer lying.
这就是我更喜欢撒谎的原因
It makes things easier.
谎言让你更轻松
Whatever he has you doing, stop.
不论他让你做的是什么 赶快停下
You told him?
你告诉他了
We do live together.
我们两个住在一起的
I generally tell him when I show up at his work.
我来他工作的地方自然要告诉他
He told me it was a matter of life and death.
豪斯说这事关生死
It is.
的确
Patient wants to kill herself.
病人试图自杀
He's just trying to read a book,
他是在试图读小说
the latest Jack Cannon: boy detective.
最新一部《杰克·加农:少年侦探》
Alice Tanner is your patient?
爱丽丝·唐纳是你的病人吗
You're a "Fannon" Too?
你也是坎粉吗
I'm team Deacon.
我支持迪肯
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Why can't she love them both?
她就不能两个都爱么
The typewriter keys should have left impressions on these ribbon fibers.
打字机应该在打字带上留下了印迹
They would also remove a layer of ink.
而且也会磨掉一层墨
It's just a question of tweaking the software, really.
只要调调软件就好 简单
Does Cuddy know you're using the MRI for this?
卡迪知道你在用磁共振做这个吗
Let's say yes.
就当她知道
So do you think Jack finally hooks up with Sarah in this one?
你觉得这本书里杰克会和萨拉好上吗
No. Debbie Wright is his true love.
不会 黛比·赖特才是他的真爱
She's dead. Presumed!
她死了 推测而已
All we really know is...
我们能确知的只不过
There are actual patients waiting to use this machine.
有真正的病人等着用磁共振呢
Congratulations.
恭喜
It's a book.
书出来了
Wilson just told me we're going on a double date
威尔森刚跟我说 他和山姆
with him and Sam tonight.
今晚跟我们出去四人约会
You don't like double dates?
你不喜欢四人约会吗
I'd just like if you'd ask me first.
我喜欢你事先问问我
You don't like surprises?
你不喜欢惊喜吗
Is this Alice's book?
这是爱丽丝的书吗
Sam reprogrammed the MRI to read Alice's typewriter ribbon.
山姆重编程磁共振 读出了爱丽丝的打字带
You used a $3 million piece of hospital equipment
你动用了一台价值三百万美元的医疗设备
so you could read a novel?
就为了读小说
Cool, right?
帅呆了 是不是
Well, as your girlfriend, I'm impressed.
作为你女友的我 由衷折服
As your boss, you're a jackass.
作为你上司的我 认为你是个浑球
Don't do it again.
以后别这么干了
As your boyfriend, I thank you.
作为你男友的我 感谢你
As your employee, I resent you,
作为你下属的我 鄙视你
because I need this for my case.
因为这是病例需要
As your boss, you just got six more clinic hours next week.
作为你上司的我 要你下周多看六小时门诊
So what's the plan for tonight?
今晚怎么安排
Whatever you want. I don't care.
你想去哪儿都行 我不在乎
Just pick something we'd both enjoy.
挑一个我俩都喜欢的就好
Yeah? And what would that be exactly?
我们都喜欢什么呢
I don't know. You know what I like.
我说不好 你知道我的喜好
I got to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Found something.
有发现
It's not a tumor.
不是肿瘤
Whatever it is, it's encased around her heart.
不知是什么 包裹在心周
She has a pericardial effusion.
她心包渗液
Which wasn't there last night
昨晚做正电子发射层析扫描时
when we did the PET scan.
还没有出现
She's getting worse,
她的病情在恶化
and there's no sign of a pheochromocytoma.
但不是嗜铬细胞瘤
Seizures, sweating, rapid blood pressure,
癫痫 盗汗 血压快速上升
and an effusion point to something viral.
以及某种病毒引起的心包积液
Or maybe a cancer.
也可能是癌症引起的
We could use your opinion, House,
豪斯 我们需要你的意见
or at least your attention.
至少听听我们的说法
Jack Cannon is not dead.
杰克·加农没有死
It's worse.
这更糟
Ten books leading up to a final confrontation.
写了十本书 结局是最终对决
She ends it on a cliffhanger.
掉人胃口
I mean, who does that?
谁会干这种事
People who want to sell you the 11th.
想卖♥♥给你第十一本书的人
She was gonna kill herself.
她想自杀
This is the final Jack Cannon.
没有第十一本杰克·加农了
Nothing gets resolved.
什么答案都没有
Who's his father? Who killed his brother?
他爸是谁 他兄弟是谁杀的
How'd he get that damn scar on his cheek,
他脸上的疤是怎么来的
and why is he obsessed with yo-yos?
他为什么喜欢玩溜溜球
Is there anything in it that pertains to our case?
书里的内容和我们的案子有关系吗
Yeah.
当然有
I know why she wanted to kill herself.
我知道她为什么要自杀
His mentor, Helen Rutherford,
海伦·拉瑟福德 他的导师
has contracted a serious illness
身患重病
which consists of joint paint,
包括关节疼痛
fatigue, sensitivity to light,
疲劳 感光灵敏
and depression.
还有抑郁症
How do we know this mentor character's really Alice?
我们怎么知道导师就是爱丽丝的真实写照
Helen dies halfway through the book.
在这本书中海伦死了
Shoots herself in the head...
她崩了自己的脑袋
to save Jack from having to care for her.
好不成为杰克的累赘
If we add those to the symptoms we've seen
如果把这些和我们观察到的症状联♥系♥在一起
and the pericardial effusion...it's lupus.
加上心包积液 这是红斑狼疮
Can't be lupus.
不可能是红斑狼疮
Why not?
为什么
It isn't curable.
那是绝症
That's...not an answer.
你还是没有解释原因
It's treatable.
这病是可以治疗的
We'll start testing to see which drugs
我们会开始测试
she best responds to.
看哪种药对她最有效
We're not gonna be able to take her pain away.
我们没办法带走她的疼痛
She's still gonna kill herself
一旦她明天离开这里
as soon as she gets released tomorrow.
她还是会自杀
Can't let Jack Cannon end this way.
我不能让杰克·加农的故事就这么完了
We're treating a patient... not a book.
我们在医治病人 不是小说
Retest to confirm.
重新测试以确诊
Go-carts? Really?
卡丁车 你认真的吗
Wilson, party of four. You guys are up next.
威尔森 四位 下一轮 请准备
Your mom said you loved go-carts.
你妈妈说你喜欢卡丁车
You called my mother.
你给我妈打过电♥话♥了
I loved them when I was 12.
我12岁的时候才喜欢玩卡丁车
This is so cool!
这太棒了
I haven't done this since I was 12!
12岁以后我就没再玩过了
Winner picks the restaurant.
赢家有权挑饭店
I have a very bad feeling about this.
对此我有不好的预感
Are we ready, racers?
准备好了吗 赛车手们
On your marks,
各就各位
get set...
预备
and go away.
开始
Hey! Watch it!
喂 看着点
You having fun?
开心吗
You know who wins these races?
知道谁会赢吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表