You euthanized your brother.
你给你哥做了安乐死
And that guy back at the house was the doctor
你之前找的那家伙是医生
who wouldn't help you cover it up.
他不愿帮你隐瞒
The guy back at the house
我之前找的那家伙
is my cellmate's boyfriend.
是我牢友的男友
He cheated on her when she was inside.
她坐牢期间 他对她不忠
But I was right about everything else.
但其余的我都说对了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You're mad.
你生气了
No.
没有
Actually, I'm impressed.
事实上 我对你刮目相看
Messing around on a 22-year-old hottie
一边糊弄22岁的靓妹
with your wife on my sofa.
一边跟老婆搞到我的沙发上
You're a full-throttle head case.
你是脑袋糨糊了吧
I was doing you a solid with the sofa.
选沙发算帮你忙了
Rachel wanted to do it in your bed.
瑞秋还想躺你床上做呢
You've got the memory foam top.
那可是记忆海绵床垫
Let's make this really simple:
挑明了说
If I own it, I don't want you doing it on it.
我不希望你在我的家具上面做
You might want to get rid of your kitchen table.
那你可能不会再想要厨房♥的桌子了
Look, I'm sorry,
听着 我很抱歉
but it was worth it. Yeah, I bet.
不过还挺值的 是啊 我想也是
You get to mess with her physically and emotionally.
你能同时在肉体上精神上折腾她
I still care about her.
我仍关心她
Not enough to let her move on with her life.
显然不足以放手给她新生活
While we're talking about your bad ideas,
我们讨论你那些破事的同时
MRI's clean.
核磁共振没有异常
There has to be some kind
她肯定有发生过
of inciting psychological incident.
心理剧变
This is perfect for you.
太适合你了
You get all the human interaction you crave
不用进行实际接触
without any actual human interaction.
就能得到你渴望的与人交互感
She was a cheerleader. Huh.
她曾是拉拉队长 厉害
You know when you're interested in something and nobody else is,
知道吗 当你着迷于他人毫无兴趣的事
the polite thing is to keep it to yourself.
礼貌做法 就是自己一边玩儿去
Popular, beautiful, gregarious.
受人欢迎 长得水灵 社交达人
Hydrogen sulfide's about two parts per billion.
硫化氢含量十亿分之二
The size of a healthy fart.
放个屁的含量
I'll be back for you in July.
七月见[再也不来了]
He couldn't do it himself.
他没法自我了结
He was--the disease had progressed too far.
他 病情恶化得太快
He was flailing.
他全身颤搐
He didn't have any control over his own body.
完全失去控制
He pretty much lost control of his mind too,
长时间意识不清
but...
但
every once in a while, he would have a few seconds
隔三岔五 还能有
of lucidity.
片刻清醒
He turned to me, and he said,
他向我求助 他说
"It's time."
"是时候了"
I hooked up the I.V.
我在静脉注射药物里动了手脚
I used gloves. I knew they'd get me on the drugs,
我戴了手套 我知道他们会根据药物找到我
but they couldn't prove who pushed the plunger.
但他们没法证明是谁推的活塞
I put in the needle,
一针下去
and he just...
他就
got quiet.
变得好安静
And it was over.
一切都结束了
And I was alone.
就剩我独自一人
And one day, I will be that sick,
某天 我也会落到那般田地
and there will be no one there
待到那时 却没有人
when it's time.
会送我一程
I didn't expect compassion from you.
我没指望要博你同情
I would have taken commiseration.
我该得到失去亲人的哀悼之词
Hell, I would have taken revulsion,
该死的 我该得到弑兄的厌恶之词
any emotional engagement at all.
带有个人情绪的任何表示都好
It's no wonder Cuddy broke up with you.
难怪卡迪会跟你分手
Folks, Chad Lockerbie just won
各位 查德·洛克比刚获得
first place in the chili cook-off.
辣豆汤烹饪大赛冠军
Congratulations, Chad.
恭喜你 查德
That cocoa powder really did it.
可可粉调味真是出奇制胜
Dumped in a field in Schenectady.
在斯克内克塔迪的沃土上被甩
Ouch.
哎呦
You mind if I make a move?
介意我补上吗
I know she's out of my league,
我自知配不上她
but she's at a spud gun contest
可她在马铃薯加农炮大赛上
with the soon-to-be five-time runner-up,
陪着千年老二
so she's probably got some self-esteem issues.
不免情难以堪 期许冠军臂弯吧
You wouldn't.
你不会开炮的
So? Warning.
怎样 口头警告
They gave you a warning?
只给你口头警告吗
Well, it turns out our friend Harold
事实上我们的老弟哈罗德
felt up the sheriff's daughter
在昨夜土豆泥宴交谊会上
last night at the potato mash mixer,
调戏警长千金
so sheriff's feeling kind of ambivalent.
所以警长难以秉公执法
You always get your way, don't you?
你总能全身而退 是吧
Not always.
也不总是
Today would have been our one-year anniversary.
今天本该是我跟卡迪的一周年纪念日
Which is an incredibly arbitrary thing to celebrate.
总该好好庆祝才是
If you want to get to the bottom of something,
想要知根知底
you literally have to dig down to the bottom.
就得找到根源才行
So stratigraphically,
按地质年代讲
the oldest stuff I found was in the bedroom.
就我发现最老的收集物出现在卧室
And the oldest stuff in the bedroom was in the closet.
卧室里最旧的家什是衣柜
And at the bottom of the closet...
在衣柜的最下面
Tell me about this.
跟我说说这个
We have a new symptom.
发现新症状
Infertility.
不孕
They wanted kids but couldn't have them.
他们想要孩子 可是一直怀不上
She started collecting things to fill the void.
她就开始收集东西填补空虚
We should run a full hormone blood panel.
应该做个全方位荷尔蒙血液测定
Hey, Harriet the Spy,
小侦探哈里特[儿童读物]
before you get too full of yourself,
先别着急忙活
you might want to go back to bio 101.
复习一下生物基础课
It takes two to not-tango.
巧妇难为无米之炊
Hubby could be shooting blanks.
丈夫的精♥子♥可能有问题
So either it's a new symptom that will help us save her life
所以这可能是助我们救她一命的新症状
or it's a complete waste of time.
也可能是在枉费时间
Figure out which is fried, the bacon or the eggs.
查查是哪个的问题 培根还是蛋[他还是她]
I'll start the hormone workup.
我去开始荷尔蒙检测
There's another option.
还有另一种可能
House, who's that?
豪斯 谁在说话
Radio.
电台
Sounded a lot like thirteen.
听起来很像十三
It's a thirteen tribute band with their new song,
模仿十三的乐队出了新歌♥
"I've got a better theory than Masters."
《我的推测比马斯特斯好》
She said they never had kids.
她说他们没有过孩子
Oh, my God. Where the hell have you been?
我的天哪 你到哪里去了
I think we've all got something a little more important
我想我们都还有更要紧的事情
to worry about than... No, we don't.
需要关心 这很要紧
She's been missing for a year.
她杳无音信整整一年了
You can ask her all about it when she comes in on Monday.
你们等她周一上班的时候再问好了
Monday?
周一
This Monday?
下周一
Can I talk?
我可以说话了吗
She said they never had kids,
她说他们没有过孩子
and you all jumped to infertility.
你们就直接认定为不孕
You never considered the other option.
忽略了另一种可能
And the bitch is back.
哈十三又回来啦
We think you have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
我们认为你患有埃莱尔-当洛综合症
It would explain the symptoms.
与你的症状完全相符
It also causes miscarriages.
此病还会导致流产
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表