Shouldn't they be up by now?
他们现在也该上来了吧
I'm sure they're fine.
我肯定他们没事
They're gonna run out of air.
他们氧气会不够用的
I'm happy to kill my daughter,
我姑娘死了倒没事
but I feel a little awkward about killing your son.
但你儿子没了就有点不合适了
They're spending time together.
他们能玩到一块儿
It's good.
多好
We're a family now. They need to bond.
咱们现在是一家人了 他们需要亲密一些
Yeah, well...
好吧
They can bond with full air intake.
他们氧气够用就好
Julie, surface now.
朱莉 浮上来
Help! Shark!
救命 有鲨鱼
Please don't scare me like that.
求你了 别那么吓我
What? You said we should bond.
什么 你说我们要友爱嘛
Well, look what I found.
看我找到什么了
You're not supposed to take anything off the wreck.
你不该把沉船上的东西带回来
How cool is this?
多酷啊
They kind of look like feathers.
看起来像羽毛一样
Can I see?
我能看看吗
Julie!
朱莉
Get her a towel.
给她拿个毛巾
What was in that jar?
那瓶子里究竟是什么
Why aren't you guys in my office?
为什么你们不在我办公室
Why are you in the building? It's 8:00 in the morning.
为什么你在楼里 现在可是早上8点
Where's chase? He's not here because
奇斯在哪 他不在
it's 8 in the morning.
因为现在是早上8点
16-year-old girl-- high fever, vomiting,
16岁女孩 高烧 呕吐
bloodshot eyes.
眼膜充血
Wow. The case of the really bad flu.
多严重的流感啊
Hmm, let me see.
我想想
Did I leave anything out? Oh, yeah.
有没漏了什么呢 对了
The smallpox.
天花
Smallpox was eradicated over 30 years ago.
天花在30年前就绝迹了
So were hush puppies.
油炸玉米饼也是啊
Have you checked out your
你最近没去过
local hipster coffee shop lately?
附近的咖啡店吗
Smallpox doesn't exist outside of p4 labs
天花病毒不会存在 除非在实验室
and bioweapon plants.
或者生化武器里
She was in Bermuda.
她当时在百慕大
Where she was scuba diving on the wreck
而且潜水到过
of a dutch slave ship that had been intentionally sunk
一艘被击沉的装满黑奴的荷兰运输船
because an epidemic of smallpox had broken out on board.
因为船上爆发了天花
Was the ship sunk in water?
那艘船是沉了吗
Because viruses can't survive contact with water.
因为病毒不能在水里存活
If the virus had been kept on the outside of an airtight jar,
如果病毒被保存在密封的瓶子里呢
that might be an issue.
也可能是一种情况
The jar held old-school inoculations.
瓶子里有古老的接种疫苗
They kept the scabs of the infected people.
他们从感染病人的痘疤上取到的
The virus can't survive over 200 years.
病毒不可能存活200多年的
You have.
你不就是吗
Thanks for calling back.
谢谢回电♥话♥
Uh, listen, I'm a screenwriter,
我是个编剧
and is it theoretically possible
理论上讲
for smallpox to survive
天花病毒有可能
for more than 200 years underwater
在一个密封的玻璃瓶里
in a sealed glass jar?
存活200年以上吗
Well, theoretically, yes, but--
理论上讲 可以 但...
Thank you.
谢谢
So who do we believe--
那么我们该相信哪个...
CDC or Dr. 90210?
疾控中心还是青春少医呢
Isolate,
隔离
get baseline blood draws for smallpox antibodies
抽血化验有无天花抗体
and vaccinate the entire family.
并且给这家人注射疫苗
We should test for the 21st-century suspects--
我们应该检测21世纪的可能病毒
varicella and measles.
水痘和麻疹
You're free to perform whatever unnecessary tests
随便你做任何没用的检测
you want, Foreman.
只要你乐意 福曼
Slavery was abolished years ago.
奴隶制度多少年前就被废除了
Why the hell do you guys have us quarantined in here?
你们为什么把我们隔离在这
We're just taking every precaution.
我们只不过是做一下预防措施
Against what?
预防什么
What do you think I have?
你们觉得我得了什么病
One possibility is tetanus
一种可能是破伤风
from the glass jar that sliced your hand.
因为玻璃瓶碎片划伤了你的手
I remember tetanus shots.
我知道破伤风针
That does not look like tetanus shots.
可那看起来不是破伤风针
It's really not worth going into,
是没必要打
because the odds are astronomical.
因为可能性极大
Tell me.
告诉我
Again, it's--
再说一遍 是...
Smallpox.
天花
Smallpox?
天花吗
The vaccine will protect you if you don't have it
如果你没得 疫苗会保护你
and lessen the severity if you already do.
如果你得了 会减轻病情
B-but it's a billion-to-one, so...
但可能性是十亿分之一 所以...
We don't want you to panic or anything.
我们不希望你恐慌什么的
How do I not panic
得知这种个消息
with that information?
我怎么能不恐慌
Idiot in exam room one needs antidiarrheals
一号♥检查室里的白♥痴♥需要止泻药
and a dictionary.
和一本字典
You're not scheduled for clinic duty now.
你现在没有门诊任务
I had some free time. I owed four hours.
我有空 我有四个小时债
Don't you have a case?
你没病例要看吗
Yeah. Then don't worry about it.
有啊 那就别管这个了
Are you a stepford doctor?
你有这么善解人意吗
If you're busy, you don't need to be down here.
如果你忙 不用来这
You're serious.
你是说真的
Yep. Get out of here.
没错 走吧
I can't.
不行
I forgot her stuffed animal at home.
我把他的玩具动物忘在家了
It's been with her
至今为止它一直陪着她
through all the chemo sessions so far.
度过了每次的化疗
I need Lamby.
我要羊羊
He doesn't want me to do it alone.
他不会想让我一个人看病的
Honey, there's no other way.
甜心 没办法了
You're just gonna have to be brave, okay?
你要勇敢点 好吗
What if I get someone to sit with her
要不我让别人和她待一会儿吧
while you run home and get Lamby?
你就能回家拿羊羊怎么样
I'll get a nurse.
我去叫个护士来
Then I have to deal with a...
我得去处理个...
very sick man.
非常严重的病患
I think she knows.
我想她知道了
Who is she, and what does she know?
她是谁 她知道了什么
Cuddy. And... that I faked a lab test
卡迪 我做了个假化验单
and lied to her to save my last patient.
来骗她 为了救我的上一个病人
What did she do?
她怎么做的
She let me out of clinic duty by saying I had a case.
她让我离开门诊 说我有事不必去
She's never done that.
她从没那么做过
She's also probably never ordered the pasta special
她也可能从没在自助餐厅里
in the cafeteria.
点过意大利面
Would that also have
难道那对你来说
some special paranoid message to send you?
也是一些让你特别恐慌的暗语吗
I am not imagining this.
我没想这个
It's an aberration in the way that she treats me.
是她对我的态度很反常
How do I find out what it means?
我怎么能知道这代表什么意思
You don't.
没必要
If she doesn't know, all you're gonna do
如果她不知道 你所做的一切
by sniffing around is make her suspicious.
会让她怀疑你做了什么
If she does know, you'll find out soon enough.
如果她知道 你会很快知道的
What if I die of curiosity in the meantime?
如果我死于这段时间内的好奇呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表