Punishment is proof of God,
有惩罚证明上帝存在
and no punishment is proof of god?
没有惩罚也证明上帝存在
Ingenious argument.
这论点很有创意
Faith isn't an argument.
信仰不需要论证
I'd like to see my daughter.
我要见我女儿
Everyone else knew?
其他人都知道你的计划吗
Everyone I could trust.
我信得过的人都知道
So yes.
所以是滴
If you had told me, he'd be dead by now.
如果你预先告诉我 他现在已经死了
So why do I still want to tell the truth?
那为什么我还要说实话
Either you're naive or you have scruples.
要么你是天真要么就是有良心
I'm not sure which is worse.
我不知道哪个更坏事
This is insane. We can't work like this.
这太出格了 我们不能这么干
I can.
我能
Sam?
萨姆
Sorry. I was hoping to be done before you got home.
抱歉 我本想在你回来前收拾好
We had a fight.
我们是吵了一架
We had one fight.
就吵了这么一架
And I admitted I was wrong.
我也已经认过错了
We can talk about it. We can get over it.
我们可以坐下来谈啊 把这一切都忘掉
This is about trust.
这关乎信任
I never lied to you about anything.
我从没对你撒过任何谎
I know. And I always trusted you.
我知道 我也一直信任你
I...
我...
Maybe we could talk to a counselor.
不然我们去看婚姻咨♥询♥师
You said that helped after our divorce.
你说过上次离婚后 那很管用
It did. And I think I changed a lot.
是有用 我觉得我改变了很多
And I haven't?
难道我没改变吗
This is my fault?
这是我的错吗
I know where this is going.
我知道会有什么结果
And I don't want to go there again.
我不想重蹈覆辙
You're quitting, Sam.
你在退缩 萨姆
You're quitting again.
你又退缩了
So I guess you haven't changed that much.
所以看来你并没有改变多少
Good work today.
今天干得不错
I don't even think your patient's gonna sue.
我都不担心你的病人会告你
It looks like everybody's happy.
总算皆大欢喜了
I've been an idiot.
我一直太愚了
I got this argument stuck in my head.
固执己见以为很有道理
If everybody lies,
如果人人都撒谎
then trust is not only unfounded and pointless,
信任就既无根据也没意义
it's fictional.
成了虚假
But trust is not an argument
但信任绝不是一场辩论
that can be won or lost.
它争不出个输赢
Maybe I just have to suspend my cynicism and believe.
或许我该放下我的愤世嫉俗 开始有点信仰
Maybe it's time I took a leap of faith.
或许我该迈出这一步了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I won't lie to you again.
我不会再对你撒谎了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sam left me.
萨姆离开我了
What a moron.
真是白♥痴♥
Too soon. I'm still in love with her.
太快了吧 我还爱着她呢
I meant you.
我是说你
Do you have a drink? Or drinks?
有酒吗 越多越好
Cuddy's coming over.
卡迪要过来
Does she know you're here?
她知道你在这儿吗
I apologized to her.
我跟她道歉了
Good for you.
很好啊
Not really.
不见得
I lied.
我撒谎了
I just took your advice.
我只是采纳了你的建议
Too bad you didn't.
可惜你自己却没有
Good for you.
真有你的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表