Tell me, who's being hurt?
你倒是告诉我 对谁不利了
Hold on. Five years?
慢点 有五年了
Why didn't you tell me about it? I don't know.
你为什么不告诉我 我不知道
We don't have that kind of relationship.
我们没到能交心的地步吧
Does that really surprise you?
这让你很惊讶吗
You're not renting?
你不租♥房♥♥子吗
You said you had two guys helping you move.
你说有两个人会帮你搬东西的
They couldn't get out of work.
他们抽不开身
I'm trying to economize.
我得尽量节省开支
This hotel's cheap.
这家宾馆更实惠
Hi.
好啊
I'm sorry. I just wanted to drop off some mail
不好意思 我就是送几封信过来
and talk to you about something.
顺便跟你谈点事
Of course.
进来吧
Rache...
瑞秋
Chris, that's not why.
克里斯 我不是为这个来的
We got to move on.
我们得向前走了
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
Have you moved on?
你已经向前走了吗
With who? Is it Phil?
和谁 那个菲尔吗
I don't want to talk about this.
我不想谈这个
I know that you're worried about money.
我知道你现在手头有点紧
You're trying to change the subject. Yeah,
你想扯开话题 对
which you could have gleaned from,
我刚才说过
"I don't want to talk about this."
"我不想谈这个"
I got you a tryout
我给你争取了一次试用机会
to be a part-time medical consultant on lawsuits.
兼♥职♥法律诉讼的医学顾问
Wait, with your brother?
等等 跟你兄弟共事吗
Have you completely forgotten the last time I saw him?
我们上回见面的情形你都忘了吗
Yeah. That was five years ago.
都是五年前的事了
Jamie had just found out that you'd been cheating on me
杰米那时刚得知你背叛我
with your partner's daughter.
勾搭你合伙人的女儿
So it's a little overreaction. My--
他当时有点反应过度了 我
He broke my nose and then called me
他打断了我的鼻子还说我
the most horrible person he's ever met.
是他这辈子见过最差劲的人
He shouldn't have broken your nose.
他不该打断你鼻子的
You know, texts, calls, and emails
现在 短♥信♥ 来电和邮件
all go to the same magic device these days.
一个神奇的小机器就都有了
You only got to send one.
而你只需择其一发一条就行了
Then it's even weirder
那这就更奇怪了
it took you so long to get down here.
从楼上下来怎么要花你那么久的时间呢
Yeah, that's a crazy mystery.
这个嘛 是个令人抓狂的奥秘
It's not like I got a department to run.
好像我没有个部门要管理似的
This other magic device tells me that lead poisoning
另一台神奇小机器告诉我 铅中毒
wouldn't cause all my symptoms. True.
不会引起我所有的症状 没错
But it could cause the 5% that are real.
但它会引起其中5%的真实症状
You think I'm a hypochondriac?
你认为我是疑病症患者
Well, let me answer this way-- maybe you're imagining
不如我这么回答你吧 或许你只是
that I think you're a hypochondriac.
在想像我认为你是疑病症患者
Look, my hand just started to shake.
看 我的手开始颤抖了
It's a side effect of these arthritis pills.
这是这些关节炎药的副作用
Read the label.
会读标签吗
I did... when I was typing it up,
在我把它打出来的时候看到了
right before I slapped it on a bottle of sugar pills.
然后把它贴在了一瓶糖罐上
You printed a fake label
你打了张假标签
just to prove I'm a hypochondriac?
就为了证明我是疑病症患者吗
Did it work?
有效吗
It got you fired, you schmuck.
有效地把你自己给炒了 你个蠢货
An hour to convince her to go with Dr. Kaufman,
我花了一个小时才让她妥协配合考夫曼医生
and only then because he runs internal medicine.
还只因为他主治的是内科
She wanted to leave the hospital entirely.
她都不想待在这家医院了
My God, a woman getting better
上帝 身体好转的女士
wants to leave the hospital?
干嘛不想出院
If she's getting better, it's not because you made her
如果她真是有所好转 那也不是因为
feel like a fool. It couldn't be more because.
你把她当傻子耍 还能因为什么
If I hadn't, she'd have diagnosed herself
如果我没那么做 她会自我诊断出
with six new forms of cancer.
六种新式肿瘤
She'd never leave.
她就永远出不了院了
It's hard enough dealing with my mom being sick.
应付我生病的母亲已经够我烦的了
This juvenile--
你的这种幼稚行为
Yeah?
请说
Lisa, it's gonna be okay,
丽莎 你先别紧张
but she's in afib at 170. Oh, God.
她出现心房♥颤动 心率升至170次 天
I think we should cardiovert while she's unsedated.
我觉得我们得趁她没昏倒前做心脏复率
I'll be right there.
我马上就过去
A-fib's at 170.
房♥颤 心率170
Wait.
等等
I'm sorry she's sick.
很抱歉她真的病了
I'm not sorry I'm off the case.
但我下岗了可不是我的错
You're not off the case.
你没下岗
You don't think you can convince her--
你不会以为你能说服她...
No, no. You are staying on.
当然不 你继续跟进
She just can't know about it.
她不知道就成
Top of the morning, Dr. Kaufman.
早上好 考夫曼医生
Here's the deal.
你看这样如何
You copy me on all the imaging.
你把所有图像拷给我
I'll have my guys run the lab tests. No.
我来让我的人做测试 不
I thought you spoke to Cuddy.
我以为你已经跟卡迪交流过了
Yeah. Then I spoke to the elder Cuddy,
没错 我又跟年长版卡迪交流了下
who specifically requested you not be involved.
她特别强调不要让你参与进来
Listen, Kauffy, you are perfectly competent,
听着 考考 你完全能胜任你的工作
bordering on good, even.
几乎算得上不错了
But you know I'm better.
不过你知道我更出色
If you want, we can pretend it's 'cause
当然你可以把这归结为
I got a team and more resources.
我有团队和资源优势
Either way, it'd be crazy to ignore my advice.
不管怎样 无视我的建议都太疯狂了
It's not gonna stop at advice.
你不会满足于只提些建议的
You're gonna start cutting me out,
你会把我排除在外
go behind me to your girlfriend.
背着我去找你女朋友商量
And if something goes wrong,
而一旦有什么差池
still me standing up there alone at the M&M.
我还得独自面对医疗事故调查
Please...
求你了...
Stay away from my patient.
离我病人远点
Which button?
哪个按钮
The one by your right hand
你右手那个
with the design of the bed next to it and the arrows
挨着床还有上下
pointing up or down. You bugged the room?
指示箭头的那个 你安了窃听器
I absolutely, without apology, will admit
我问心无愧地承认
that someone may have allegedly done so.
某人确实这样做了
Guess we can pass unethical and skip straight to illegal.
看来我们从不道德直接转为违法了
Not according to the recent Supreme Court case
详情请参加高法最新案例
of bite versus me.
"不服来咬我啊"
Dr. Kaufman's single.
考夫曼医生还是单身
Did you know he went to Harvard Medical School?
你知道他是哈佛医学院毕业的吗
Mom, stop yenta-ing for one minute!
妈 您就消停一会儿行不行
If you want gloomy and unable to commit,
如果你喜欢阴郁的调调和不敢负责的软蛋
then stick with the goyishe one.
你就和那异教♥徒♥混在一起吧
This is completely unethical. Why are we listening to this?
这真不道德 我们为啥要听这些
I know I'm a pain, but it's impossible
我知道我很烦 但是我没办法
for me to work with you if you Fine, fine!
和你们共事如果... 好吧好吧
Instead of a live stream, I'll get a recap from Cuddy
就算不听现场 我二十分钟后也会
20 minutes later-- thank you for saving America.
从卡迪那知道的--谢谢你拯救了美国
Could be leukemia.
可能是白血病
Anemia from taking over the marrow,
肿瘤侵袭骨髓导致贫血
a-fib from infiltrating cardiac muscle.
肿瘤侵袭心肌导致房♥颤
Sounds good.
听上去不错
Yeah.
是啊
I was really hoping for a different diagnosis--
我其实希望有别的诊断
One that Kaufman hadn't already come up with.
某个考夫曼还没想到的
He just started a bone-marrow biopsy.
他刚开始做骨髓活检
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表