You're pumped 'cause your kid lied?
你这么焦虑是因为你家孩子撒谎了吗
She's not my kid. She's a pain in the ass.
不是我家孩子 她就是个小混♥蛋♥
And she's a better liar than you are.
而且她撒的谎可比你好多了
You didn't cut your leg getting into your truck.
你不是上货车时划伤了腿
The abrasion has dirt and gravel in it.
伤口处有泥土和沙砾
A bit of fertilizer too.
还有点肥料
Tripped in my greenhouse.
摔在我的温室里了
Growing my own organic veggies.
我在种自己的有机植物
Didn't ask. Not gonna tell.
别打听了 保密
She didn't hesitate. She didn't oversell.
她没犹豫迟疑 也没虚张声势
Took me years to learn how to lie like that.
学会这样撒谎我用了很多年
And Rachel has it on instinct.
瑞秋却天生就会
Sounds like you're real fond of that kid.
听起来你蛮喜欢那孩子嘛
You're really not good with nuance, are you?
你还真是"明察秋毫"
I admire her talent.
我欣赏的是她的天赋
I'm just gonna numb you up...
让我先给你麻醉
I gotta go.
我得撤了
Latest kidney function test shows no improvement.
最新的肾功能测试表明目前还没有改观
Nice stitches. Do they hurt?
缝针很赞 疼吗
No. They gave me a shot of something.
不 他们给我打了点什么东西
That was lidocaine.
那叫做利多卡因[一种局部麻醉剂]
It triggered an underlying genetic condition
它触发了一种遗传病
Called variegate porphyria.
多样性卟啉病
That would explain their symptoms.
这可以解释他俩的病症
But I didn't have any lidocaine.
我没打过利多卡因啊
But you had a handful of antihistamines,
托这个小魔王的福
courtesy of the deviant in the next bed.
你吃了不少抗组胺药
It's also a porphyria trigger.
这也能触发卟啉病
Wait, so we have the same genetic thing?
我们得了相同的遗传病吗
Yeah...
对
Small world.
世界真小
This is good news.
这是好消息
We can manage the condition with hematin.
我们能用血色素控制病情
A liver transplant could cure it.
做个肝脏移植你就痊愈了
Sometimes two patients share one donated liver.
我听说 两个病人可以共享一个捐赠肝脏
Would that work for us?
我们行吗
Possibly.
有可能
We'd have to test your blood, tissue type.
我们需要给你们验血 验组织类型
And if they matched Why would they?
如果匹配的话 凭什么会匹配
Just because we have the same thing making us sick...
我们只是得了同一种病
Also...
还有
I'm your father.
我是你的亲生父亲
I don't believe you.
我不信
You don't think a white guy can be a bad father?
你不信白人可以是坏爹
Happy to check your DNA.
我很乐意为您验验DNA
Do you really think he'd say he's your dad if he isn't?
你认为如果他不是你爹他会这么说吗
It's not like you're a catch.
你又不是帅得惨绝人寰
You're evil.
你太阴险了
Barely recognize you with your clothes on.
你穿上衣服我都快认不出来了
You were at the wedding with your sister.
你和你妹妹都在婚礼上
Shared a room with her too.
还跟她住一个屋
I came by to change my shoes, and...
我去换鞋 然后
I found you in the bathroom.
在浴室看到你
It took you long enough to find me.
你这么久才找到我
Because when someone starts pranking you,
因为正常人都不会想到
the logical suspect is the overly protective sister
那个一直捉弄你的人是
of the woman you slept with once.
你床伴的过分护短的姐姐
This has nothing to do with my sister.
这和我妹妹无关
Then what does it have to do with?
那和什么有关
If you really have no clue,
如果你真的想不起来了
then you so deserve this.
那你太活该了
All that creativity and energy
你为了捉弄我
you put into pranking me...
花了那么多的时间精力
It seems like you were trying to make a point.
肯定是想表达什么
You really don't want to tell me what it was?
你真不想告诉我是为什么吗
You're a really big fan of John Hughes movies.
你超爱约翰·休斯的电影
You inexplicably prefer some kind of wonderful
你难以理解地喜欢"妙不可言"
to sixteen candles, though that's probably because...
而不是"十六支蜡烛" 这很可能是因为
Mary Stuart Masterson looked hot in those leather gloves.
麦特森戴皮手套感觉很性感
We talked at the reception.
我们招待会时聊天来着
That's why you hate me? It was fun.
这是你恨我的原因 我们谈得很开心啊
It was great... until I mentioned that
确实很开心 直到我提到
I don't sleep with guys on the first date.
第一次约会时我不会和男生上♥床♥
And then you said you had to go to the bathroom,
你说你要去洗手间
and you never came back.
就再也没回来
Actions have consequences.
恶有恶报
Do you seek vengeance on every guy
你对每个混帐男人
who acts like an ass?
都这么报复他吗
Could be a full-time job.
你肯定忙得不可开交
When we were talking, you seemed like a nice guy.
我们聊天时 你看起来很不错
So either you're a great actor,
要不你就是一个伟大的演员
or you're a nice guy who lost his way.
要不你就是只迷途的羔羊
Whatever the reasons,
不管是什么原因
a little negative reinforcement seemed to be warranted.
一点负强化都是必须的
Oh, currently, your password is "Great big ho."
还有 你现在的密♥码♥是"大淫棍"
Change it back to anything but "Password."
别在用"密♥码♥"当密♥码♥了
Hey, I'm--I'm sorry.
对不起
Let me prove it to you by taking you out to dinner.
为表达我的歉意 我请你吃晚饭吧
Followed by not sleeping with you.
不会立马就想和你上♥床♥
I'm serious.
我认真的
Not on your life.
你对你的生活不认真
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Nothin' to say.
没什么好谈的
Okay.
好吧
I'll wait till you're ready.
我会等你准备好的
You're my son.
你是我儿子
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不会去
Wait a minute.
等等
What is that? A doggy.
这是什么 小狗
What does it say? Ruff!
它怎么叫的 汪
That's right.
对啦
Waldenwood called.
瓦尔登伍德打电♥话♥来了
They love Rachel, but they have no room.
他们很喜欢瑞秋 但是没有名额了
Something about more siblings than usual.
都被兄弟姐妹占去了
We should apply next year.
让我们明年再申请
She's a smart kid. She'll be fine.
她很聪明 没问题的
You mean that?
你真这么想
Yeah, I do.
嗯
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表