Billy?
比利
Is anyone here?
有人吗
Billy?
比利
I just noticed the front door was open.
我刚才发现正门开了
Maybe you left it that way?
也许是你忘记关了
I don't know. I thought I heard something.
我不知道 我觉得自己听到了什么声音
I know the whole house creaks, but I was just...
整幢房♥子都在嘎吱嘎吱作响 但我就是...
If you have any doubts, go to the Cassano's.
如果你担心有什么 就去卡萨诺家
I'm in the car. I'm a few blocks away.
我在开车 离家只有几个街区了
No, I'm sure it's nothing.
不必了 我确定没事的
Love you.
我爱你
Oh! God. Uh, the...the door banged shut.
上帝啊 刚才门砰地一声关上了
I'm sure it was just the wind.
我确定是风刮的
Oh, God. It's okay.
上帝啊 没事了
It's okay, it's just me.
没事了 是我回来了
You all right?
你没事吧
Margaret...
玛格利特...
Margaret!
玛格利特
You're OK? Oh, my stomach!
你没事吧 我的胃
I get it.
我懂了
You're jealous of my new cane,
你嫉妒我的新手杖
so you hired a new doctor
所以你雇了一个新的医生
that you could lean on. Exactly.
作为报复 说得没错
Nothing to do with the fact that
和你让我去雇佣
you instructed me to hire one.
新医生的事实无关
Dr. House, this is Dr. Kelly Benedict,
豪斯医生 这位是凯丽·本尼迪特医生
your new fellow.
你的新同事
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Um, I just finished my psychiatry residency
我刚刚完成在圣犹大医院的
at St. Jude's.
精神病学住院实习
And I loved studying the mind,
我喜欢研究心理
but I thought I could make more of a difference,
但我觉得自己能做得更好
or at least... Man, you're hot.
至少 哥们儿 你够性感
I mean, seriously.
我是说真的
30yearold female... I know what you're thinking.
30岁的女性 我知道你怎么想的
She looks like Cameron, and he's hired her
她长得像卡梅隆 为了和她上♥床♥
solely to sleep with her.
他才雇了她
No, none of us were thinking that.
没有啊 我们没人那么想
Well, you should have.
你应该这样想
But you'd be foolishly wrong.
但是你愚蠢地想错了
Yes, he's been dating at a near-Clooney pace recently,
没错 他最近换女友像翻书一样快
but at this point,
但此时此刻
the only hole he's trying to fill is the one in his soul,
他最依恋的依然是内心深处那个她
which means it's the emotional connection
这意味着他依然怀念
with Cameron that he misses.
和卡梅隆之间的感情
Did you ever marry a dying man?
你嫁过濒死之人吗
And if so, did you freeze his sperm?
即便如此 你冷冻过他的精♥子♥吗
Okay, so Cameron's his ex.
那么 卡梅隆是他前妻
But sperm...
但是精♥子♥...
She's not like Cameron.
她一点不像卡梅隆
Then why'd you make her wear Cameron's clothes?
那你为什么让她穿卡梅隆的衣服
No, I'm wearing my own clothes.
不 我穿的是自己的衣服
30-year-old female.
30岁的女性
Severe vomiting and abdominal pain
三天轻度疼痛
preceded by three days of moderate pain.
转为严重呕吐和腹痛
Slightly elevated LFTS.
肝功能异常逐渐加重
Could be lead poi...
可能是铅中毒...
If I know Dr. Shameron,
如果我了解这位"史梅隆"医生
and I think I do.
我知道现在该怎么办
She'll want this chance for a little
她一定想借此机会
stuff-strutting.
炫耀一下自己
Okay, hepatitis "A."
那好吧 我认为是甲肝
Serologies are negative. Right...
血清测试为阴性 好吧...
Appendicitis. That hasn't ruptured by now?
阑尾炎 目前阑尾没有破裂的迹象
It's hepatic fibrosis.
是肝硬化
At the risk of having Foreman
冒着福曼
snark at me too,
吃了我的危险
lead poisoning could also work.
我觉得铅中毒也说得通
Liver angiogram to check for fibrosis.
做肝部血管造影看看是不是肝硬化
Search the home for heavy metals.
搜一下她家里是否有重金属
What's you position on the legality
你是怎样看待
of illegal break-ins?
私闯民宅的呢
That's more of a second week type activity.
那是第二周要做的事情
We'll do the angiogram.
我们去做血管造影
I'll meet you in radiology, third floor.
我们先去三楼的放射科
She was nervous. Give her a break.
她有些紧张 别逼她了
Oh...and she's not like Cameron.
而且 她不像卡梅隆
True.
没错
Cameron had much smaller breasts.
卡梅隆的胸部比较小
By which I mean she was smarter.
我是说她不是胸大无脑型的
How are things going with Cuddy?
你和卡迪怎么样了
Great.
挺好的
We've gotten to fifth base.
我们已经到五垒了
That's two home runs,
两次全垒打
and then she gives me back a triple.
然后她给我来了一次三垒打
I could see you on this one.
我能想出你骑着这车的样子
Am I wearing a dashiki?
穿着短袖花衬衫吗
Easy Rider auditions ended four decades ago.
《遥远的骑士》试镜在40年前就结束了
Are you sleeping over there yet?
你在她那儿过夜吗
Nope. She comes over, we hook up, she leaves.
没有 通常她来缠绵一下就走了
Whose idea was that?
是谁的主意
Mine. But I let her think it's hers.
我的 但我让她认为是她的主意
That's the fun of a relationship.
这才是谈恋爱的乐趣所在
You get the sex, the dinners...
有人跟你做♥爱♥ 给你做饭...
video game partnership.
陪你玩电子游戏
I also get a full-night's sleep.
我还能睡一宿好觉
Okay, taking it slow. That could work.
好 慢慢来 没问题的
You are spending time with the kid?
你们和孩子呆在一起吗
As little as possible.
尽可能少吧
That is one boring child.
那孩子让人觉得很无聊
House, she's a toddler. I know.
豪斯 她才刚会走路 我知道
I'm grading on a curve. It's that bad.
我在曲线进步中 这感觉一点不好
Oh, you think you were the scintillating wit
你以为你是《好汉两个半》里
at Two and A Half?
妙语连珠的那个人吗
I wasn't trying to eat shoes.
我可没想吃了鞋子
Cuddy could have adopted a golden retriever.
那卡迪领养的就是只金毛猎犬了
Oh, yeah, things are definitely going great.
是啊 一切都在往好的方面发展
We'll get to it when we get to it.
船到桥头自然直
You really like these,
你真的喜欢这些车吗
or are you just avoiding a touchy conversation?
或者只是想逃避敏感话题而已
This one's too metrosexual.
这辆车太娘了
This one's too heterosexual.
这辆太野了
They're identical.
他们是一样的
Do you even want my input?
你想要我赞助你吗
No.
不必了
Then why did you invite me?
那你为什么叫我来
Who'd drive my car home if I buy a bike?
如果我买♥♥了摩托车 谁把我的车开回家
You did fine.
你做的很好
House is just trying to get at me.
豪斯只是想找我的茬
And he's wrong, by the way.
而且 他说得并不对
I hired you because you're the most qualified applicant.
我聘用你 因为你是最优秀的申请者
Injecting dye.
注射染色剂
Dr. Foreman didn't seem to like me either.
福曼医生似乎也不怎么喜欢我
Oh, well, he takes a little while to warm up.
他需要时间来适应
In my case, I'm hoping year seven does the trick.
就我而言 我希望第七年能有所成就
Tapering cutoff in the left branch
肝动脉左支
of the hepatic artery.
有细微断裂
Tumor?
是肿瘤吗
Looks more like scar tissue.
更像是疤痕组织
From what, surgery?
怎么来的 手术留下的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表