Okay, you're doing good. You're doing good.
好的 做得很好 你做得很好
You've still got the thing.
你还在拍吗
The stupid thing is still on.
这破摄像机还开着呢
Mom, you don't have to yell at me.
老妈 别对我嚷嚷
I've been in labor for over a dozen hours, Justine.
我临盆都快12个多小时了 贾丝廷
I have to yell.
我必须大喊出来
I thought you were gonna miss the whole thing.
我以为你不会来了
Mom, it's a three-hour drive.
妈 我开车过来要3个小时
That's why I called you yesterday
所以昨天我羊水破了的时候
after my water broke.
就打电♥话♥给你了
I'm sorry. A partner just dropped a brief on my desk.
对不起 一个合伙人扔给我了份材料
Okay, you're doing good.
很好 你做得很好
Yeah, right.
是的
I remember what it's like, but family comes first.
我了解 但是家事为先
I need you to keep pushing.
继续用力
I can see her head.
我看到宝宝的脑袋了
All right, come on. We're doing good here.
好的 加把劲 做得很好
Get this. This is what I wanted.
拍下来 这正是我想要的
Gross.
当然了
You're crowning.
你胎头着冠了
Are you getting-- getting this?
你拍下 拍下来了没
Kind of. Well, not the actual vagina.
差不多 有点不像阴♥道♥
It's your baby sister!
那是你的小妹妹
It's my mother's vagina.
这是我老妈的阴♥道♥
Aah! Freeing the shoulders.
啊 肩膀出来了
Oh! My god! There she is.
天呐 她出来了
Get the NICU team in here.
把新生儿重症监护组叫来
Baby's hypoxic.
婴儿缺氧
Is something wrong?
出什么问题了吗
What's going on? I don't know.
怎么了 我不知道
My baby! How's my baby?
我的孩子 我的宝宝怎么样了
What are you doing?
你们在干什么啊
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
I can't tell.
我不听清楚
Find out what's going on!
搞清楚到底怎么回事
You need to back up. Turn that off.
请回避一下 把摄像机关掉
She's not responding.
婴儿丧失反应
What's happening?
发生什么事了
What's wrong with my baby?
我的孩子怎么了
Why doesn't someone talk to me?
为什么没人理我
Cancel your dinner plans.
取消你们的晚餐计划
Short on medical history. She's only eight hours old.
病史很短 她只有8个小时大
What she's not short on is doctors.
虽然她不缺大夫
Unfortunately, none of them
但可惜的是 没有一个医生
have been able to solve her breathing problems.
可以解决她的呼吸问题
Immature lungs?
肺发育不全
Full term, and they gave her surfactant.
足月妊娠 而且之前用过表面活性剂
Looks like they're fully developed.
似乎发育很完善
I need you a minute.
借一步说话
Silent reading time till I get back.
默读时间 我很快回来
My nanny called.
我的保姆来电♥话♥了
Her daughter has a dance recital tonight.
她女儿今晚有独舞表演
She can't work late.
晚上她带不了孩子
And I have a board meeting tonight.
我今晚要开董事会
That's a problem.
你有麻烦了
My mother can't come. She has a cooking class.
我妈妈来不了 晚上要上烹饪课
Oh, you've really got a problem.
麻烦大了
If only there were some mature adult in my life
要是有个成年人在这么十万火急的时候
who could pinch hit in emergencies like this.
能帮我一把该多好啊
Love to, but I'm catching up
很乐意效劳 可惜的是
on my back issues of Nudist Circus.
裸体小丑们正找我有事呢
You should see what the fat lady's got
你应该看看帐篷里的胖女士
under her big top.
都干了些什么
All I need is a warm body.
我只是要找个人顶一下
She'll be asleep the entire time.
她基本很快就会睡着的
I got a sick baby here who needs me.
我这儿有个生病的宝宝 她需要我
Yours is healthy.
可你们家宝宝很健壮
You could deal with your team by phone.
你可以用电♥话♥和你的手下们沟通啊
How about a little something extra when you get home?
不如等你回来的时候给我点甜头如何
I'm not bargaining sex for babysitting.
我可不会用肉体来和你讨价还价
Besides, you owe me.
除此之外 你还欠我的
For what? Sex.
欠你什么 性别
I still don't see a female doctor in that room.
办公室里我还是没有看到女医生
It's making me very unhappy.
这样我会很不爽
Fine. Out of the goodness of my heart,
好吧 我就昧着良心干一回
which will make you happy,
好让你高兴
which will make you desire me more,
好让你更需要我
which will turn into more sex.
那会转化为更猛烈的爱欲
Be at my place at 7:00.
7点准时到我家
The sperm donor card from the father
捐精卡上并未标注
did note a history of asthma.
婴儿的父亲有哮喘史
What if her lung problems are not coming from her lungs?
如果肺部症状的原因不是出在肺上呢
Her heart looks fine.
心脏看上去没什么问题
Her liver enzymes are elevated.
她的肝转移酶指标升高了
When the liver fails, it stops producing proteins.
肝脏衰竭的时候 肝脏就停止制♥造♥蛋白了
Specifically the ones that keep your plasma
尤其是那些可以保证血浆限制在血管内
inside your blood vessels and outside your lungs.
而不是跑到肺里的那些蛋白质
Fix the liver, she'll have enough breath
修复肝功能 她就能呼吸顺畅到
to keep the entire ward up all night.
让整个病房♥兴奋一整夜了
Foreman, you need to stay after school.
福曼 你被留堂了
I apparently need to apologize.
我似乎应该道歉
Last week, I should not have gone over your head
上周 我不该跳过你
and allowed Chase to hire a new team member.
就让奇斯去雇新人
So go hire someone who liked The Bridges of Madison County.
你去雇个廊桥遗梦的女主角来吧
Do you want me to hire a white girl?
你是想让我雇个白人女孩吗
Go find a woman,
找个女人来
and wipe that self-satisfied grin off your face.
把你自鸣得意的笑容收起来
This'll be quick.
很快就好
I've been interviewing people all week.
我一整周都在面试
I have it narrowed down to two candidates.
已经筛选到了两位候选人
Well, narrow it down to one
很好 锁定一位就可以了
before Cuddy starts withholding sex.
只要赶在卡迪拿性别说事之前就可以
Uh, she hasn't said anything to me about that.
她没有和我提过这事啊
I said, wipe the grin.
我说了 别得意了
Yeah, she's fine.
是的 她很好
I can hear her breathing on the monitor.
我看着电视都能听到她的呼吸声
I just checked.
我刚看过她
I'm checking every ten minutes.
我每十分钟都会看一遍
Fine. I'll check again.
行 我再看一回
Oh, she's so cute when she's asleep.
她睡着的样子太可爱了
You should see this.
你真应该看一看
She's--she's--she's got one hand over her head.
她 她把一只小手放在头上
Okay, well, you take as long as you need.
好吧 你想待多久就多久
I'm thirsty.
我渴了
Your mommy says no, 'cause she's mean.
你老妈说不能喝 她很坏是吧
If it was up to me...
如果你归我管的话
Juice!
我要喝果汁
No.
不行
Go back to bed.
回床上去
I said bed!
我说了 回床上去
Wilson, hey. You up for a boys' night in?
威尔森 想来个男孩狂欢夜吗
Believe it or not, breathing problems
信不信由你 呼吸问题
can be caused by a liver problem.
可以因肝脏问题引起
Then what's wrong with her liver?
那么她的肝脏怎么了
Probably an abscess.
或许是肝脓肿
If we find it with the ultrasound,
如果超声能证实
we can drain it, make her better.
我们就可以抽干脓肿 她就好了
You'll be able to take her home by the end of the week.
到周末你就能带她出院回家了
Is she bleeding?
她在出血吗
She's oozing from her IV site.
那是静脉穿刺点渗出来的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表