You have a better idea?
你有更好的想法吗
I do.
我有
Only in the sense that you're wasting my time
只是知道你们俩不过是
with a bad idea and she's wasting my time with no idea.
五十步笑百步而已 都在浪费时间
Maybe we should hear from silent and silenter.
或许我们该听听沉默者和更沉默者的意见
It's probably neurological.
可能是神经性的
Brain tumor?
脑瘤
Or a viral infection that's reached his brain.
或者病毒感染到了他的大脑
I say we go with Ernie on this one.
我看我们这把听厄尼的
Get an MRI. Find it.
做核磁共振 找出来
I'm gonna move out next week.
我准备下周搬出去
I'd rather stay friends than be roommates.
做朋友比做室友强
Just make sure I get my keys back.
记得把钥匙还我就行
It's not my fault.
又不是我的错
I cooked it thoroughly!
我完全煮熟了的
Looking forward to Friday night?
很期待周五晚上吧
Yes and no.
是也不是
Yes, because it is a great honor,
是 因为真的是个殊荣
and no because...
不是 因为
Well, you know the because.
原因你懂的
You think House is going to embarrass you.
你觉得豪斯会让你丢脸
Well, not intentionally.
可能不是有意的
Maybe intentionally. I know what you mean.
也可能是有意的 我知道你的意思
I picture him doing something stupid like...
我能想象他会干出些啥傻事来 比如
hiring a Mariachi band or something.
请个墨西哥流浪乐队什么的
Well, actually, I could get behind that.
实际上 这倒还能接受
I tried to hire one last year,
我去年就想请一个
but the board wouldn't let me
但董事会不让
because they thought it was too expensive.
因为他们觉得太贵了
I'm freezing.
我好冷
Is--is Diane coming back?
黛安回来了吗
Bedside 101-- when a patient is near death,
临床第一课 当病人快死的时候
try to be nice.
对他们好点
She's not coming back. I'm not gonna lie to him.
她不会回来了 我不会骗他的
Stop.
住口
What? --You heard what she said.
什么 你听到她说的话了
He's seizing. We gotta get him out of there.
他在抽搐 得把他弄出来
Both his kidneys are fried.
他两个肾都被烤熟了
He's in a coma.
他正处于昏迷状态
He has maybe a few days left.
可能只剩几天了
We can try and get him on the transplant list,
我们可以试试把他放到器♥官♥移♥植♥名单上
but in his condition and without a diagnosis,
但就他现在的情况 又没有确诊
I don't see him getting selected.
我想他不会被选上的
He wouldn't survive the surgery.
他也撑不下来手术的
Hence my previous comment.
符合我刚才的结论
What do you want us to do, House?
你希望我们怎么做 豪斯
If it's a tumor, we start chemo.
如果是肿瘤 给他做化疗
Bombard his head with radiation.
用射线轰他的脑袋
Which will probably kill him in this state.
在这个状态下 可能会害死他
And without an MRI,
而且没做核磁共振
we don't even know if he has one.
我们都不确定他是不是有肿瘤
He's definitely dead if we do nothing.
但我们什么都不做他肯定会死
If I'm wrong,
如果我错了
all we do is shave a few hours off.
我们做的也只是让他早超生几个小时而已
We'll need his wife's consent.
我们需要他妻子的同意
Masters will get it.
马斯特斯会搞定的
Probably not a good idea.
恐怕不是个好主意
Uh, he's right. No, he's not.
他说得对 他说得不对
Consider this me officially booting you out of the nest.
把这当作我正式放你出巢单飞
Just wanted to watch.
只是来看戏的
Do you even like me?
你喜欢我这人吗
Why?
咋了
I put making friends and having relationships on hold
我一直把恋爱交友搁置一旁
so I could concentrate on studying.
就为了能一心扑在学业上
I always thought
我总觉得
there'll be plenty of time for that in the future.
将来交朋友的时间多得是
But...
可是
Now when I do want them...
现在我真想跟人交往了
I can't even get a date to this charity event.
却连个去慈善晚会的伴都找不到
If I can't establish relationships in my personal life,
如果我和身边的人都没法融洽相处
how will I ever do it with a patient?
还怎么跟病人相处呢
Be honest with her.
跟她说实话
But if it comes down to a choice
但在残酷的事实
between the brutal truth and hope,
和希望之间
side with hope.
给她希望
He's in a coma.
他还在昏迷中
We think it's a brain tumor,
我们认为是脑瘤
and we need your permission to start treatment.
需要你的同意才能开始治疗
Due to his current condition, the risk factor...
鉴于他目前的状况 治疗的风险
You mean... it could kill him?
你是说 他可能会死
It's possible.
有这种可能
But...there is still hope.
但 还是有希望的
Can he hear me?
他能听到我说话吗
They say that that people in comas can still do that.
据说昏迷中的人也能听到
Sometimes, but your husband's hearing...
有时候是 但是你丈夫的听觉
is fine.
是可以的
I didn't mean any of those awful things I said.
我说的那些刻薄话都不是真心的
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I love you, Bert.
我爱你 伯特
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱着你
I also kept a secret from you.
我也有一件事瞒着你
I was gonna tell you at the restaurant.
本来打算在餐馆告诉你的
But you got sick.
可你突然病了
And I wanted to wait until you felt better.
我本想等你好起来再说的
I'm pregnant, sweetheart.
我怀孕了 亲爱的
You're gonna be a daddy.
你要当爸爸了
Why rash again?
为什么再次出现皮疹
It went away.
上次退了
It needs a reason to come back.
再次出现必有缘故
We know it's not an allergic reaction,
已经确定不是过敏反应
so we must have done something to set it off again.
所以一定是我们做了什么诱发的
What?
是什么呢
We put him on dialysis? Moved him to the ICU?
是给他透析吗 转移到重症病房♥呢
We also did a partial MRI.
还做了一会核磁共振
Two hours before the rash came back.
那是皮疹出现两小时前
They're not connected.
这两件事没有关联
What was he doing
他上次发病前
two hours before he broke out the first time?
两小时在做什么
Cleaning a crime scene.
清理犯罪现场
Crime scene and an MRI.
犯罪现场与核磁共振
Still not seeing the connection.
还是看不出联♥系♥
We've been missing connections this entire case.
整个病例诊断中我们都没能找到联♥系♥
Did he say anything?
他有说过什么吗
Did he show any signs of stress in the MRI room?
他在核磁共振室里有没有表现出不适
He said he was cold,
他说他冷
but it's always freezing in there.
可那里面一直挺冷的
Cold and rash.
冷和皮疹
Cold urticaria causes rash,
寒冷性荨麻疹会导致皮疹
but it's almost instantaneous and not time-delayed.
但应该是立即出现 不会延期发作
And it wouldn't explain his other symptoms.
而且无法解释他的其他症状
That's what we did.
这就是我们做了的
We made him cold.
我们给他降温来着
CAPS.
家族性冷凝荨麻疹
Genetic disorder caused by a mutation in the cold-induced
冷凝比邻突变导致的
autoinflammatory syndrome one gene.
遗传性疾病
Muckle-Wells syndrome?
毛疴魏症
There's only been a couple thousand
全美也仅有几千例
documented cases in the U.S.
病例记录在案而已
Well, now there's a couple thousand and one.
那这就是第几千零一例了
Fits every symptom there.
所有症状都吻合
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表