of Cuddy versus House versus Cuddy.
三人火拼会殃及到病人
You're reading subtext into my silence?
你是在解读我的内心世界吗
House gets to you more than anyone.
豪斯比其他人更懂得怎么刺♥激♥你
House thinks I'm a robot.
豪斯认为我是个机器人
You think I'm a wuss?
你觉得我很没用吗
No, no, no, no.
不 不是
I think you're repressed.
我觉得你是太压抑了
Well, it's out of your control.
当然 这也不能怪你
Tough childhood,
艰难的童年
strained relations with your family.
紧张的家庭关系
Can't be easy trying to succeed in a white man's world.
在白人的世界里难以成功
First of all, white man,
首先 别拿人种说事
I've done at least as well as you have.
我的工作能力至少跟你相当
Second, I didn't think you take House's view
第二 我觉得你并不认同豪斯所认为的
that life sucks and we're stuck.
生活糟糕而我们身陷其中不得解脱
I think you're stuck.
我觉得你确实陷进去了
Last month or so I've turned my life around.
大概是上个月 我的生活变了样
I'm happier than ever.
我比以前开心多了
Sleeping with ten women instead of four?
睡的女人比以前的更多了吗
Try none.
一个都没有
He was cutting metal... Inhaled the dust?
他在切割金属 是因为吸入粉尘吗
Unless he was snorting lines of the stuff.
除非他像吸毒那样吸入粉尘
None?
一个都没有吗
Was having tons of sex,
长♥期♥的做♥爱♥
and I was bored, hating myself.
让我觉得很无聊 自己都痛恨自己
Was never gonna be ready when something real came along.
当真爱来临时 我却没有做好准备
So you're becoming some kind of super monk,
你能变成一个超级修道士
and I can't change at all.
我却只能是老样子
I challenge you to go one differential
我赌如果豪斯或其他人让你不爽
without House or anyone else getting under your skin.
你内心都会压着这股气
Since I say nothing gets to me
不过我说了没什么能够影响我
and you won't take me at my word,
而你又不相信我的话
how am I supposed to prove you wrong?
我要怎么证明你是错的呢
I guess you can't.
我想你大概没法证明
I hope that doesn't eat at you.
希望你不会因此而纠结不已
Off-brand solvent. From China.
未注册商标的溶剂 中国产的
Made of God knows what.
鬼才知道成分是什么
Patient eats cheap canned goods by the caseload.
又是一例患者食用廉价罐头食品的案例
Could be metal poisoning?
会是金属中毒吗
He also worked with cut-rate chemicals.
他还和廉价的化学药品打交道
Could be inhalation of a toxic volatile substrate.
可能是吸入挥发性有毒物质
Treatment for both is chelation.
螯合疗法能治疗这两种可能
Great work.
干得好
Alkalinize his urine and force diuresis
碱化他的尿液并利尿
for heavy metal poisoning.
以治疗重金属中毒
If that doesn't work, put him on dialysis for toxic inhalation.
如果不管用 再做透析来治疗有毒物质
I just said treatment for both is chelation.
我刚说了 螯合剂可以兼治两者
And I said force diuresis and try dialysis.
我说先利尿 再做个透析
You need a transcript?
你没有听清吗
You want to put him on dialysis,
在螯合剂就能治疗的情况下
risk infection and hemodynamic swings
你要他冒着感染
when we can just chelate?
和血流动力学改变的风险做透析吗
Settle down.
大家冷静点
If we chelate,
如果我们用螯合剂
we're not gonna know what disease he had,
我们就不知道他得了什么病
which means we're not gonna know if the problem
我们就不会知道问题是出在
was in his lousy old job
以前糟糕的职业上
or his still-lousy new life.
还是如今依旧很糟糕的生活上
Which for the purposes of a metaphorical argument
为了解决我们刚才的争论
is very important.
答案很重要
Pointless to argue.
没什么好反对的
He's the boss. He needs his puzzle solved.
他是老板 老板说了要玩解迷游戏
Why bang our heads against the wall?
我们干嘛要违逆他呢
When you're done with the patient,
病人那边处理好以后
treat Foreman by banging his head against the wall.
治治福曼吧 拿他的头多撞几下墙
Where's the dialysis machine?
透析仪呢
Who cares? Since I ordered chelation.
管它呢 我预约了做螯合治疗
We'll flip a coin, tell House it was one disease or the other.
我们抛硬币来决定告诉豪斯哪个是病因
Worst case, he finds out and he's impressed we defied him.
最不济反抗暴露了 他则对我们刮目相看
I'm sorry. I asked you to remove the dialysis equipment,
不好意思 我是叫你撤掉透析仪
not the chelation equipment.
没叫你撤掉螯合仪器
And Dr. Cuddy asked me to remove all equipment.
卡迪医生叫我撤掉所有仪器
She de-authorized all treatment.
她通知要中止所有治疗
She won't let us make a move
她不让我们做任何治疗
until you agree to a sit-down
除非你同意坐下来
with the godmother and her consigliere.
和教母大人以及她的律师谈谈
Bitch to king four.
她够狠的
Checkmate.
没招了
Patient can't use his leg.
病人的腿动不了
You have to concede.
你这次必须妥协
Or I could just knock all the pieces onto the floor.
或者我还可以选择撒手不管
You're discharging me?
你们要我出院吗
We really...
我们实在是
don't have a good lie here, so...
编不出什么好的谎话来...
You got caught in some politics
我们的头头和他的上司发生摩擦
between our boss and his boss,
你不幸做了炮灰
but you'll be out of here 20 minutes tops.
但最多让你出院二十分钟
I'm not better, but you're kicking me out?
我的病还没治好 你们就想撵我走吗
Which is why it'll only be 20 minutes.
所以我说你出院不会超过二十分钟
See, the Dean of Medicine acts tough, but she's not really.
院长这次很强硬 但她强硬不到哪里
She'll step in, readmit you.
不久她就会干预 然后重新收你入院
So you're saying that she cares more about his treatment
你是说比起那位不作为的医生
than the doctor who's actually treating him.
反而是她更在意病人的治疗状况吗
Phil, shut up.
菲尔 闭嘴
Cyrus.
塞勒斯
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
It's good to see you.
能见到你真好
I read about you in the paper,
我在报纸上读到了有关你的报道
so I hopped the first train from Virginia.
便跳上了第一列从弗吉尼亚开来的火车
So you read that he struck it rich?
就是说你看到他一夜暴富的消息 是吧
He's right.
他说的对
It--it must look weird.
我突然过来 看起来肯定很古怪
It kind of is weird.
确实有点古怪
Well, we're a long way from the third street jetty.
距我们去第三大道堤坝玩耍已经好久了
I just wanted to see you again and say hi,
我就是想来再看看你 问声好
So. Hi.
你好
I was starting to think I'd never find my...
我几乎要以为再也找不到我的...
Baby bear.
熊宝宝
Oh, my God. I'm--I'm so sorry.
天哪 对不起
I'm so sorry.
实在是不好意思
I--I don't even feel nauseous.
我一点儿都没觉得恶心
I don't know why... Your hand is shaking. Okay.
我不知道怎么就... 你手在抖
You're having a focal seizure.
是局灶性癫痫发作
What does that mean?
这是什么情况
It means you're not getting discharged.
就是说你不用出院了
We were right that it's a brain issue,
是大脑的问题 我们猜对了
but wrong about toxic inhalation and metal poisoning.
但却不是因为金属中毒或者吸入有毒粉尘
Everyone else is waiting--
其他人都在等着呢
That was totally courageous of Khloe
克洛伊[模特]真是够勇敢
to Tweet about her weight gain.
居然在微博上讲自己胖了
House, I've got a patient with a seizure disorder who can't walk.
豪斯 病人无法走路并伴有癫痫
Another one?
又来了一个这样的吗
Thought we kicked out the last one.
还以为我们刚赶走了最后一个呢
Obviously I'll let you treat your patient.
显然 我会同意让你治疗那个病人
What are you doing?
你做什么呢
We got a patient with a walking disorder who can't seize.
咱们的病人无法癫痫并伴有步行症
No, wait. I'm close, though, right?
等等 不对 但我说的很接近了是吧
I wasn't finished.
我没说完呢
Of course I'll let you treat your patient
显然我会同意你治疗他
if you meet me halfway.
前提是你我各退一步
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表