Having trouble getting a clear look.
我看不清楚
Try a long axis view from the suprasternal notch.
试试从胸骨上部看纵向切面的图像
Wait! Put on some gloves. She's got Hep-C.
等下 戴上手套 她有丙肝
Wonderful.
太妙了
Take it you two were cell mates.
你们两个是狱友吗
Just friends.
朋友而已
She saved me.
她有恩于我
There's a culture in prison.
牢中自有牢规
If you don't have someone to show you
如果没人告诉你
how to get the stuff you need
如何获取所需
and stay away from the stuff you don't,
如何远离风险
you're screwed.
你就惨了
Her fingers are turning blue.
她的手指发绀
Can you move those?
你能活动下手指吗
My arm's starting to go numb.
我胳膊麻了
Arch of aorta's clear.
主动脉弓没问题
This can't be an aneurysm.
这不可能是动脉瘤
Maybe the wound threw a clot.
或许是从伤口脱落的血凝块
Check axillary arteries.
检查下腋动脉
Stop. Right there.
停 就在那里
5 centimeter gooey mass.
是个直径五厘米边界模糊的肿块
Not a clot. Maybe a lipoma?
不是血凝块 会不会是脂肪瘤
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Fat-filled sack.
一堆脂肪
Probably aggravated by the stab wound.
大概是受外伤刺♥激♥而变大的
You got any syringes in here?
你有注射器吗
Give me that.
我来找
I was stabbed in my gut, not in my arm.
挨刀的是肚子 又不是胳膊
You lost a lot of blood,
你失血过多
gave the lipoma room to swell.
让脂肪瘤有了膨胀空间
It's compressing the arteries in your arm,
它压♥迫♥上肢动脉
blocking your blood flow.
阻断了血流
Maybe we can suck some of it out.
或许能用针头抽出来一点
You'll be fine. Little pinch.
不是大事 会有点疼
That's not lipoma.
那可不是脂肪瘤
I don't know why she's even considering
我无法理解 她居然会考虑
having my kid.
生下我的孩子
She barely knows me.
她又不了解我
All she knows is I'm a short, balding guy.
只知道我是个秃顶的矮子
It doesn't even make evolutionary sense.
这甚至不符合进化逻辑
You want her to keep it? No.
你想要这个孩子吗 不想
'Cause you'd make a crappy dad.
因为你会是个糟糕透顶的老爹
I said, "No."
我说了 我不想要
You're too selfish.
你太自私了
That's why you cheated on your wife,
那是你搞婚外情的原因
why your marriage fell apart--
导致你婚姻破裂
Dude, I said--
伙计 我说了
I know you.
我了解你
The only reason you're sitting in a strip club,
你呆在脱衣舞酒吧
ignoring the strip club,
却不看脱衣舞的唯一原因就是
is because you actually are considering it.
你在考虑留下这个孩子
Although without crappy dads in the world...
可如果世界上没有不负责任的老爹...
Try moving your fingers again.
再试着动动手指
Good.
好的
Means it's almost drained.
这么说已经快抽干净了
Not good enough.
还不够
We don't know if it's gonna come back.
我们不知道它还会不会再次膨胀
We don't even know what it is--
我们不知道是什么引起的
drugs, viruses, toxins from that crack house
毒品 病毒 监狱里的有毒物质
and god knows where else she's been.
还有天知道她还去过哪
If this were caused by the drugs,
如果是由毒品引起的话
she'd have kidney failure, cardiac involvement.
她会出现肾衰竭 心脏问题
What about her hep-C?
她的丙肝呢
Could have fried her liver. Loses its synthetic function.
可能摧毁了她的肝脏 失去了合成功能
Then her entire body would be swelling,
那么她整个身体都会出现肿胀
not just her arm.
不会只是她的胳膊
That leaves us with toxins.
那就只剩有毒物质了
Where exactly were you when you were attacked?
你是在哪里遭袭的
You're not doing a home search in a crack den. That's insane.
你又不能去搜毒贩的老窝 那太危险了
Apparently, we don't have much of a choice.
显然我们没有太多的选择
It's a crime scene, and it's not toxins
那是个犯罪现场 而且不是有毒物质
or viruses or anything else you mentioned,
也不是病毒或你提到的其它因素引起的
because it's not a coincidence.
因为这肯定不是偶然
Her symptoms have to be related to the stabbing.
她的症状肯定和刀伤有关
What if her body used up all the clotting factors
会不会是她的身体为了止住伤口流血
dealing with the stab wound?
而消耗了所有的凝血因子
Explains the bloody mass.
可以解释那个血块
But if you're right, she could start bleeding anywhere,
但若如此 她身体的任何部位都可能出血
like in her brain or in her heart.
比如她的大脑和心脏
One of those things could start growing in my brain?
那些东西也会出现在我大脑里吗
It's time to get you to the hospital.
得送你去医院了
Oh, no.
不
Remy, you promised.
莱米 你答应过我的
All we'll do at the hospital is stick her in a patient bed
在医院里 不过是能让她躺在病床上
and give her I.V. clotting factors.
给她输入凝血因子
We can do that right here.
在这里也能做啊
We could also embalm her right here.
但她很可能也就死在这里了
I'll call the drugs in. You go pick them up.
我打电♥话♥订药 你去拿
If I'm right, she'll be fine.
如果我是对的 她就没事了
Look, I know you don't know her
我知道你不认识她
and you don't care about her, but I do.
也不关心她 但是我在乎
Please.
求你了
Lie down, elevate your shoulder.
躺好 抬高左肩
You said Andre wasn't responsible for the drugs.
你说安德烈跟你吸毒没关系
What is?
那你是为什么
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Yes, you do.
不 你知道
What happened to you?
到底怎么了
If you don't deal with the real problem--
如果你不正视真正的问题
I came here because you're a doctor...
我来这 是因为你是个医生
Not a shrink.
我不需要心理医生
Your lap is vibrating.
你手♥机♥在震
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
It's my boss.
是我老板
Probably drunk.
可能喝醉了
Wants a ride home. He can take a cab.
想让我载他回家 让他打车好了
Do you have any kids?
你有孩子吗
Why? You like moms?
怎么 你有恋母情结吗
I could be your mommy.
我可以当你妈妈
Spank your little ass.
打你的小屁屁
No. I--
不是 我...
What would you do if you got pregnant?
如果你怀孕了你会怎么办
Not by me...at all,
当然不是我的了
but by some hypothetical guy
假想有这么一个人
who didn't want to keep the hypothetical kid.
他不想留着这个假想中的孩子
What would be the least awful way
他用什么方式告诉你
for him to tell you that?
你更容易接受
Don't talk.
别说话
Just let mama dance for you.
乖乖地看老娘给你跳舞
Should I send flowers?
我要送花吗
Maybe write the clinic appointment on the little card?
要在小卡片上写"门诊见"吗
Surprise!
给她个惊喜
I hate myself.
我恨我自己
There's just no good way to--
就没有好办法...
How long have you had this mole?
你有这颗痣多长时间了
It's asymmetrical.
它是不对称的
No touching.
禁止触摸
Sorry.
抱歉
Have you been to see a dermatologist?
你看过皮肤科医生吗
Bobby!
鲍比
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表