He's brilliant. He makes mistakes.
他很聪明 但偶尔犯错
He's funny, but sometimes he takes it too far.
他很有趣 但有时会玩过火
Sounds like a great kid.
听起来像个了不起的孩子
Please.
求求你
Just leave me alone.
让我一个人呆着
You weren't alone in the car crash.
发生车祸时你不是一个人
Your son was with you, Helen.
还有你的儿子 海伦
The books are your way of keeping him alive.
你写书是为了让他继续活在你的生命里
Why can't you just let me die in peace?
为什么你就不能让我平静的死去
You haven't been at peace since it happened.
车祸后你一直不得安宁
I killed him.
是我害死了他
No, you didn't.
不 不是你
I let him drive.
我让他开车
He only had a learner's permit.
他只有学习驾照
It was raining.
当时在下雨
I deserve this.
我应该受到惩罚
No, you don't.
不 不关你的事
He could always get me to do what he wanted.
他总有办法让我满足他的一切要求
He's always been my muse.
他是我的艺术女神
Well, that may be true,
这倒是有可能
but I've been reviewing
我重新看过
your muse's autopsy results.
你儿子的验尸报告
It wasn't the crash that killed him.
他不是死于车祸
Your son had a brain aneurism.
你儿子患有脑动脉瘤
That's why he crashed.
所以他才会撞车
He was dead before the impact.
在车祸前他就死了
There was nothing you could do to save him.
对此你无能为力
They would have told me.
他们应该告诉我这点的
They had no reason to dig any deeper.
他们没理由追究真正的死因
It was a car accident. I did.
那是场车祸 但我发现了
It's easy to miss.
那很容易被遗漏
But you can see the blood buildup here.
你可以看到血块淤积在这里
Your son would have died that day
你儿子那天怎么样都会死
on a bus, in school,
在公车上 在学校里
sitting on his bed.
或者是坐在床上他都会死
The only thing the crash is killing is you.
车祸唯一的受害人是你
We need to repair that syrinx in your neck.
你脖子里的瘘管需要治疗
He was my world.
他就是我的一切
Writing...
写作的时候
I could feel him with me.
我能感觉到他的存在
It wasn't my fault, mom.
那不是我的错 妈妈
And it wasn't mine.
也不是我的错
Her son didn't have a brain aneurism.
她儿子没有脑动脉瘤
Nope.
没错
She shouldn't have let him drive in the rain.
她不该让他在雨天开车
Jack was never very coordinated.
杰克从来不是个乖小孩
As your boss,
作为你的上司
I am opposed to you lying to a patient.
我反对你欺骗病人
As your girlfriend, I'm glad you care.
作为你的女友 我很高兴你关心别人
I don't.
我不关心
I just wanted to save Jack Cannon.
我只想拯救杰克·加农
Well, I can see why you like him.
我知道你为什么喜欢他了
I started reading one of the books you gave me.
我开始看你送我的书了
I find that very hard to believe.
我觉得你这话不可信
Why?
为什么
Because I can't like something you like?
因为我不能喜欢你喜欢的东西吗
We couldn't possibly have something in common?
我们没法找到共同点吗
Because I lied about giving you the books.
因为我没给过你书
Oh. Oh.
这样啊 是啊
Wilson told you. Yeah.
威尔森跟你说的 是的
He's such a gossip.
真是个长舌妇
I'm not gonna dump you because we like different food
我不会因为我们喜欢不同的食物
or books or music.
书籍或音乐甩掉你
On the other hand,
换句话说
I might dump you if you don't talk to me
如果你觉得我们的关系有问题
when you have a problem with our relationship.
却不跟我沟通我会甩掉你
I know you believe that now...
我知道你现在是这么想的
but the fact is--
但事实是
Who cares about common?
谁在乎共同点
Common is boring.
共同点多无聊
It's...common!
随处可见
I like being with you. You make me better.
我喜欢和你在一起 我感觉很好
Hopefully, I make you better.
但愿我也能让你感觉更好
What we have is...
我们之间
uncommon.
就是不同寻常
And I've never been happier.
我也从没这么开心过
Mind giving us a moment alone, Christina?
让我们单独呆会好吗 克里斯蒂娜
I'd like to thank you.
我想谢谢你
Great.
很好
You can dedicate the next Jack Cannon to me.
你可以把下一本杰克·加农送给我
I can't.
爱莫能助
Are you still in pain? No.
你还疼吗 不
You did everything you said, and more.
你医好了我 但帮了我更多
I can finally move on.
我终于能放下包袱了
Thank you.
谢谢
Move on where?
怎么说
I want to write books for adults.
我想写成♥人♥小♥说♥了
What about Jack?
杰克怎么办
Your last book didn't answer anything.
你的最后一本书什么都没说
The way I ended Jack's story is perfect.
我结束杰克的故事的方式很完美
Each reader can decide
每位读者能根据自己的意愿
what fate they want for him themselves.
赋予他之后的人生
You--but that's stupid!
你 那太蠢了
That doesn't make any sense!
你这样做没道理啊
How many answers do you get in real life?
在真实人生中你能得到多少答案
This is a book.
这是本书
Books have beginnings, middles, and ends.
必然有开头过程结尾
You can't just leave it on a cliffhanger--
你不能就留个悬念
who does that?
哪个作家会这么做
I'm sorry. His story's done.
抱歉 他的故事结束了
There's really nothing you can say to change my mind.
你说什么都改变不了我的决定
Your son...
你儿子
was very lucky to have you as his mother.
能拥有你这样的母亲是他的福气
That was... Oh, shut up.
那 闭嘴
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表