you haven't fired today.
今天没被你解雇
They're in jail.
他们在拘留所里
What? Why?
什么 怎么会
Prostitution.
搞三人行
So you're rehired.
所以你被重新雇佣了
It all started in the liver, but where in the liver?
一切始于肝脏 问题是肝脏哪里
If in the ducts, then primary biliary cirrhosis--
如果是胆管 那就是原发性胆汁性肝硬化
Yeah, I don't need to hear your ideas.
停 我不要听你的思考过程
Just return the volley.
直接回传[回答问题]
Primary sclerosing cholangitis.
原发硬化性胆管炎
Nope. His vitamin A level is normal.
错 他维他命A水平正常
Gall bladder problems can affect the liver.
胆囊问题会影响肝脏
Cholecystitis?
胆囊炎
Shh! He's talking about our patient.
嘘 他在说我们的病人
Did you just shush me?
你刚才让我嘘声
Shh!
别说话
And thought he was a friend.
我一直把他当朋友
That is, until...
直到
He leaked this hurtful, hateful ad.
他泄露了这则令人受伤令人憎恶的广♥告♥
I think he's lying. Dugan said--
我觉得他在说谎 杜根说
The technical term is speaking.
这术语叫做演说
Dugan violated my trust.
杜根辜负了我对他的信任
And therefore, I have no other recourse
因此 除了将他从我的竞选团队中除名
than to fire him from my campaign.
我没有其它补救办法
Thank you, and there will be no further questions.
谢谢各位 回答问题到此结束
Thanks for your help.
多谢你的帮忙
Oh-- and you're fired again.
顺便 你又被解雇了
He screwed you.
他害了你
That was a hell of a move.
手段真♥他♥妈♥高明啊
Use the ad to shore up the base,
利用广♥告♥做铺垫
fire the extremist to hold the center.
干掉极端分子抓牢中心
No, I mean he actually screwed you.
不 我说他真的害惨你
Taking weekend trips down to Bunbury.
周末游游邦伯里
He's got a red blotch on his hand.
他手上有块红疹
That's palmar erythema.
那是掌红斑
That, and the fact that he's got
再加上他尼克松似的焦虑不安
a permanent sheen of nixonian flop sweat.
以致长年脸泛红光
He's got hepatitis C
表明他患丙肝
which explains all your symptoms.
这能解释你所有的症状
That's great,
那太好了
but the senator and I have not had sex.
可惜我跟议员没有性接触
Well, then the two of you shot up together.
那就是你们同用一根针筒注射
How many high-functioning heroin users do you know?
你知道多少高功能海♥洛♥因♥吸食者呀
Actually, quite a few.
实际上 还不少
Look, I know you've got Hep C.
听着 我知道你有丙肝
So either you shared a bed together,
所以要么你们是共枕同眠
you shared a needle,
或者是共用针头
or you shared a straw.
要么就是用了同一根吸管
I'm talking about coke,
我在说可♥卡♥因♥
not coke.
不是可乐
You can get Hep C from doing cocaine?
吸食可♥卡♥因♥也会得丙肝吗
Look, I will deny it.
我肯定不会承认的
Don't care.
随你便
They tested me for Hep C when I came in here.
我入院时做过测试
I don't have it.
我没有丙肝
Apparently your liver picked up
显然你的肝脏也会几招
a few of your campaign tactics.
你的竞选战术
It's hiding all your secrets
通过制♥造♥冷球蛋白
by producing cryoglobulins
它掩盖了你的小秘密
So the Hep C tests come back negative.
所以丙肝测试结果呈阴性
Now, I could look for all the associated toxins,
本来我可以寻找相关毒素
but the plasmapheresis got rid of those.
但血浆除去法已经把它们都排空了
So basically, you've got a disease,
简单来说 你生病了
but there's no way to prove it.
但没法证明
It's pretty cool, huh?
挺有意思的对吧
What is that?
你在打什么
This is interferon.
这是干扰素
It delays the onset of Rigor mortis.
它可以让你迟些变僵尸
When did your lawyer say he was coming to get us?
你律师说他什么时候来
He said,
他说
and I'm quoting here,
原话重现
"Soon."
很快
I know.
我知道了
The reason you hated Masters
你看马斯特斯第一眼
from the moment you saw her.
就讨厌她的原因
Come on.
有完没完
That was not the first time you saw her.
你之前就见过她
That is brilliant.
真聪明
It's really not.
真的不是这样
Is that guy seriously using the toilet?
那家伙真要在这上厕所吗
Oh, my god, he's sitting down.
老天 他坐下来了
Don't try to change the subject.
别想岔开话题
Did you sleep with her?
你跟她睡过吗
No wonder he's in jail.
难怪他被关在拘留所
Anyone who would do that has no shame.
他这么做竟然不感到羞耻
Or maybe he tried to sleep with her,
也有可能他曾试图勾引她
and she shot him down.
被她狠狠拒绝了
I don't know her.
我不认识她
Is he grunting?
他在嗯嗯吗
I think I hear grunting.
我好像听到他嗯嗯了
You realize we're not gonna drop this.
你该知道我们不会善罢甘休吧
I didn't sleep with her.
我没跟她睡过
I interviewed her for Hopkins med school.
我给她面试进霍普金斯医学院的
So you're holding a grudge,
就因为她选了另一所学校
because she chose a different school?
你对她心存怨恨
We talked for an hour.
我们对话了一个小时
She didn't remember me.
她竟然不记得我
She remembers the 20th digit of some math constant,
她记得什么数学常数第20位数字
but she doesn't remember
却不记得
a guy she had a one-on-one meeting with.
跟她一对一面谈的面试官
Well, I barely remember you.
我还不记得你是哪根葱呢
Mystery solved.
迷题解开了
Now we can all go back to our lives.
现在大家可以回到常轨了
Great news.
好消息
I've decided to rehire you.
我决定再次雇佣你
Find another sounding board.
换个人耍耍去
Dugan's got Hep C.
杜根患丙肝
I'm not doing this.
我不会搭理你的
He's not responding to interferon.
干扰素不起作用
You must think I have absolutely no self-esteem.
想必你觉得我完全没有自尊
Ethics and self-esteem?
又要道德又要自尊
You really are a pain in the ass.
你还真叫人蛋疼
What treats Hep C besides interferon?
除了干扰素还有什么能治疗丙肝
Now you want me to talk?
现在你又想听我的主意了
Yeah.
是啊
Come on, stop pretending you're not gonna do this.
得了 别假装你不想告诉我
As much as you hate me, you hate failing more.
不管你多讨厌我 你更讨厌失败
I didn't fail.
我没有失败
You fired me. Repeatedly.
是你一遍遍炒我
But if you walk away now, after I just rehired you,
但现在我重新雇佣你 你还要离开
that's quitting.
那叫辞职
A german research study
一项德国调查研究显示
showed that 15% of patients with Hep C
15%的丙肝患者
were cured after contracting Hep A.
在感染上甲肝后治愈
Of course, other studies have shown
当然其他研究显示
that up to 85% of doubly-infected patients
85%的双重感染病患
die very quickly.
死得更快
So, in theory, if we can find something that mimics Hep A--
所以理论上说 如果我们找到甲肝模拟物
There's one thing that mimics Hep A...
是有那么个甲肝模拟物
Hep A.
甲肝呗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表