"And I hope we can be friends again soon,
"希望我们很快又能做朋友"
You bloody scallywag."
"你个饭桶"
I have to pee.
我得撒尿
That's a good sign.
是个好兆头
I'm a big boy.
我又不是小孩
Of course you are.
对 你不是小孩
You're an ass.
你是混♥蛋♥
What, for trying to walk on a freshly mangled leg?
为哪遭呢 是腿刚手术就要走路
Performing surgery on myself?
给自己做手术
For thinking I could solve my emotional problems
还是自以为可以用老鼠药
with rat medicine?
解决个人情感问题
If you're gonna nag,
你唠叨也就罢了
at least have the decency to be specific.
至少费心给个准确原因嘛
Come on.
来
Listen to me.
听我说
You can't keep going like this.
你不能这样下去了
Something has to change.
必须做出改变
Can I pee first?
我能先撒尿吗
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表