Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Yeah, I'm sorry.
真是抱歉
No, the meeting's running a little late.
会议时间比预想的长一些
Well, you know Matheson--
你也知道马西森那个人
The guy loves to hear himself talk.
就喜欢听自己讲话
Yeah. Yeah. I'll meet you at the restaurant.
好的 我们餐馆见
Hey, we're going over the contracts now.
我们正在研究合同内容
I gotta get back in there.
我得挂了
I love you too.
我也爱你
You're getting paid to clean,
付你工钱是要你来打扫
not window shop, Vesky.
不是让你逛商场的 韦斯奇
You calling me a thief?
你说我是贼吗
Take it easy. Just yanking your chain.
放松点 不就开个玩笑嘛
Damn, it's freezin' in here.
该死的 这里冷死了
Better the cold than the smell.
再冷也比满屋子的血腥味强
Used to think my job sucked.
之前总以为我的工作够糟的了
How much you make an hour anyway? Not enough.
你一小时赚多少 不够多
The difference is that this job
问题是这份工作
is just a temporary setback.
只是我的权宜之计
You, on the other hand, will always be a schmuck.
而你 将永远是个二货
Yeah. Schmuck with a guaranteed pension and benefits.
当个有养老金和各种福利待遇的二货
I'll take it.
我照单全收
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
No talking about real estate tonight.
今晚可不准谈论房♥地♥产♥了
I really want you to just enjoy yourself.
我真心希望你能让自己放松一下
Well, seeing you in that dress,
看到你穿上这条裙子
I'd say mission accomplished.
我就心满意足了
Gets a little better.
等你看到裙子里面是什么
Wait till you see what's on underneath.
会更满足的
Fresh tako with lemon. Enjoy.
柠檬鲜活八爪鱼 请慢用
I...ordered the appetizer special.
我点了这道特别的开胃菜
Oh, I thought tako was a kind of tuna.
我以为八爪鱼是一种金枪鱼
Ooh. We're so not eating this.
这东西怎么能吃
Well, we should at least try it.
至少试一下吧
Please, it's moving, Bert.
拜托 伯特 它还在动呢
Oh, it's so gross!
太恶心了
Actually, it's... not that bad.
实际上 没那么恶心
Really? I'm not eating it.
真的吗 我可不吃这个
To us...
为我们
On our third anniversary.
结婚三周年 干杯
The day I met you was--
我初识你的那天
Was--
那天
Bert?
伯特
Bert. What is it? What--
伯特 怎么了
Honey, what's wrong?
亲爱的 你怎么了
Someone, please call 911!
来人啊 叫救护车
Honey.
亲爱的
Honey...
亲爱的
House.
豪斯
I assume you're avoiding me because of the charity gala.
我猜你是因为慈善晚会而躲我的吧
This Friday?
是这周五吗
It's completely slipped my mind.
我彻底给忘了
So you'll be there? No, I meant
你会去吧 我的意思是
it slipped my mind to tell you I'm not going.
我忘了告诉你我不去了
What do you think it'll look like
如果我拿了奖 你却没出席
if you don't show up when I get an award?
别人会怎么看
Like I don't give a crap about awards, charities,
他们会觉得我对得奖和慈善不屑一顾
what it looks like.
就这样
If you ever want--
你有没有想要
I RSVPed two days ago.
两天前我就应邀了
What, you think I'm a complete ass?
怎么 在你眼里我就那么混♥蛋♥吗
If you were already going, why did you--
如果你早就决定要去 你为什么
Foreplay.
前戏
What?
怎么了
Are you wearing my tie?
你系的是我的领带吗
Oh, I saw it in your closet,
我在你的衣柜里看到的
and it happened to match my shirt.
正好跟我的衬衫很搭
Why were you in my closet?
你到我的衣柜里去干什么
Looking for a tie. What's the big deal?
找领带啊 有什么大不了的
Obviously, he wants you out of the closet for some reason.
显然 出于某种原因他希望你"出柜"
I suspect marriage, but I'm liberal that way.
我猜是婚姻 对此我还是挺开明的
Now, tell me how someone can have an allergic reaction
告诉我 一个人的所有已知过敏源测试
when all their tests were negative for known allergens.
都呈阴性 他为什么还会有过敏反应
Environmental.
环境因素
File says he's a real estate developer.
档案上写着 他是房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Could have been exposed to something
可能是在参观建筑工地时
visiting a construction site.
接触到了某种物质
He's lying.
他在说谎
He's not an executive. I saw his hands.
他并非行政人员 我看过他的手
They're covered with calluses and little cuts.
上面都是茧和小切口
He works with them. A lot.
他靠双手做苦力 经常性的
Stand up.
起立
Our little girl... is finally growing up.
我们的小丫头 终于长大了
I mean, you dream of this day,
我们一直梦想着这一天
but when it finally happens...
但当这一天终于来临的时候
So what did Mr. Meat Hooks say
你拆穿他时
when you called him a liar?
勾拳先生说什么了
I didn't.
我没拆穿他
Hmm. Baby steps.
一步一个脚印
Go down there and do it.
快去继续你的学步之旅吧
But what if I'm wrong?
可如果我弄错了呢
I'll just end up offending him.
那就是冒犯他了
Consider that part a bonus.
把那个当作意外收获吧
All right, I'll send along one of your big brothers to help.
好吧 我派一个兄长去帮你
You want scary, smarmy, or shorty?
你想要大黑脸 马屁精还是小矮人
We need to ask you a few questions.
我们需要问你些问题
Alone. If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话 能否和他单独谈谈
Uh, they tend to be personal in nature.
问题会涉及到个人隐私
I'm his wife.
我是他妻子
I can probably answer them better than he can.
也许比他回答地更清楚
They're about his job.
是关于他工作的事
Well, what does that matter?
跟工作有什么关系
He sits in an office all day--
他整天坐在办公室里
Honey, take a break. It's okay.
亲爱的 你就休息一下 没关系
No! Seriously, if there's something really wrong with him,
不 说真的 如果他真的有事
I-I wanna know about it.
我想知道是怎么回事
It's not.
不是这样的
Our questions are about what he eats for lunch at work
我们想问问他工作时吃进去什么午饭
and what comes out at the end--
又排出什么物体
Bowel movements, mostly.
主要是排泄物
Color, texture. Smell.
颜色 质地 味道
Oka--
好吧
Pretty sure you can't help with that.
你肯定帮不上什么忙了
Maybe I could use a break.
我还是出去透透气吧
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你这么诚实
You're welcome.
不客气
I can't let my wife find out about this.
我不能让我妻子知道这些
You have to promise me.
你们得答应替我保密
That depends on if it's considered--
那要看情况是否
We promise.
我们保证
I lost everything because of the recession,
因为经济危机 我失去了一切
my entire real estate company.
失去了整个房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
And she has no idea.
她对此一无所知
So what do you do for a living now?
那你现在以何为生
I used to be a janitor when I was in college,
在大学时我做过清洁工
and now I'm almost 40
现在我快四十的人了
and doing it for the people I built homes for.
先前为别人盖房♥子 现在为他们清房♥子
Why?
为什么
What do you think?
你觉得呢
'Cause I need the money.
我需要钱啊
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表