So, you wanna
这么说
give me something that works
你要给我的治疗比喝砒霜的
15% better than arsenic?
生还率高个15%
Well, technically, it works infinitely better
理论上讲 生还率要高无数倍
because arsenic has a 0% ch--chance.
因为喝砒霜活命的机会...为零
This is your only shot.
这是你唯一的机会
Both Dr. House and I believe that.
我和豪斯医生都这么认为
He faked a blood test in order
为了给你批这个治疗方案
to get you approved for this treatment.
他伪造了血液测试
And then he tried to bribe me
他还试图贿赂我
into lying to you about the risks.
向你隐瞒风险
If either of those incidents came to light,
如果这些事情被查出来
he would be suspended
他将会停诊
and probably lose his license.
很可能被吊销执照
Oh, I'm sure some other people would suffer.
肯定还会有其他人跟着受苦
He's risking his career to give you this chance.
他拿自己的职业生涯作赌注换你这次机会
He wouldn't do that if there was any other choice.
如果还有其他选择 他是不会这样做的
I did it. And I didn't have to lie.
我做到了 而且没说谎
And you feel good about that?
你自我感觉很好是吗
Yes. So I'm hiring an idiot.
是的 这么说我雇了个白♥痴♥
You can pretend you wanted me to lie,
你可以假装想让我说谎
but you didn't.
但其实不然
You want the people on your team to challenge you
你希望手下的人挑战你
otherwise you'd just be a bully
不然的话 你就只是在欺负人
instead of a great doctor.
而不是个好医生
You hired me because I don't compromise my principals.
你雇我 因为我坚持自己的原则不妥协
Or I want a front row seat when you wake up
或者我想最先看到 有一天你清醒过来
and realize how useless your principals are.
认识到你的原则有多没用
I don't want you to just lie to a patient.
我不要你单纯欺骗病人
I want you to want to lie to a patient.
我是要你自愿欺骗病人
It's not gonna happen.
不会有这一天的
See you tomorrow.
明天见
I heard Dugan is already responding to treatment.
我听说杜根的治疗已显成效了
Yeah, his ALT level is already beginning to normalize.
是的 他的丙氨酸氨基转换酶水平逐渐正常
I wanted to apologize for the way--
我希望跟你说声抱歉 我先前的态度
Uh, wait-- you interviewed me, right?
等下 你面试过我吧
For Hopkins?
霍普金斯医学院
Oh, my god, you're right.
哦 天啊 还真的是
Wow, that memory of yours.
你的记忆力真好
I wanted to say something the first day.
第一天我就想和你说的
I felt really awkward about the whole thing.
但我总觉得有些尴尬
Don't worry about it.
别这么想
Is this grandma's tea cozy?
这身是奶奶的茶壶套吗
What?
什么
Nothing. I'll see you upstairs.
没什么 楼上见
If I knew hiring her meant
早知道雇佣她
dealing with medical school paperwork,
得签署一堆医学院文件
I might've reconsidered.
我会重新考虑的
You really got nothing better to do
你就没其他事可做
than watch me sign this?
一定要盯着我签字吗
And miss the ultimate admission
我怎能错过你终于承认
that I was right about Masters all along?
我对马斯特斯的看法一直是对的
She had me when she called you a coward.
她说你畏缩的时候我就打定主意要她了
You heading out?
出去玩玩
I have to work late.
我得加班
Gloating requires a lot of paperwork.
不是光得意就行的 还得处理一大推文件
Thank you, New Jersey
感谢新泽西州人♥民♥
for reelecting me to the United States senate.
再次选举我成为州议员
We ran a positive campaign,
这是一次积极的竞选
a campaign about the dire issues facing this great nation.
一次直面国家内忧外患的竞选
There are many people who gave their all
许多人不遗余力
for this campaign.
支持这次竞选
But there is one person
但有一个人
that stands out among them.
付出最多
My beautiful wife, Loretta.
她就是我美丽的妻子洛蕾塔
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Do you know where the senator's records are?
你知道参议员的病例保存在哪吗
House was treating Anderson's campaign manager,
豪斯治疗的是安德森的竞选经理人
not the senator himself.
不是参议员本人
Why did you think he was the patient?
为什么你会以为参议员是他的患者
House saw him in the clinic.
豪斯在门诊会见了他
I guess it wasn't medical.
看来不是医疗方面的
When?
什么时候
Friday. Around 3.
周五 三点左右
House's team ran a Hep C test on Joe Dugan on Friday.
豪斯小组周五给乔·杜根做了丙肝测试
Can you look up the time?
你能查下具体时间吗
Chase, Taub, and Foreman were running tests all night.
奇斯 陶博和福曼整夜都在做测试
All negative.
结果都是阴性
Positive test at...
呈阳性的测试是在
3:17 pm.
下午3点17分
House ran it himself.
豪斯亲自做的测试
Is everything okay?
没什么问题吧
I don't think so.
有问题
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表