If the vial fills with sand,
如果指管里盛满了沙子
we take that as a bad sign.
那真是个不好的症状
Hugo should be here. Why'd you ask him to leave?
雨果可以留在这里的 你们为什么让他离开
We wanted to be able to discuss this openly.
我们希望能跟你深入的谈论这事
But it obviously affects him.
但这样做明显也涉及到了他
Honey, let the doctor finish.
宝贝 听医生说完
It's a standard procedure.
标准程序是这样的
we use general anesthesia,
我们给你进行全身麻醉
harvest a very small amount of--
切取一小部分
No. I'm not taking my brother's marrow.
不 我是不会接受我弟弟的骨髓的
Del, it's these harvests are harmless.
小黛 这 这样的取样是完全无害的
With the meds we give,
加上我们的用药
there's almost no pain,
几乎完全无痛
almost no risk of infection.
也基本没有感染的可能
Almost? His life's hard enough as it is.
几乎 他的人生已经够艰难的了
Small problem with the treatment.
治疗遇到点小挫折
Patient won't take marrow from steel wheels?
病人不肯要轮椅弟弟的骨髓是吗
We're finding another match. And how do you know?
你怎么知道 我们正在找其他匹配者
What other problem could there be
还能有什么问题
with a problem-free procedure?
手术程序又没问题
Boy's sports, science club,
男性体育 科学学会
she's living his life, not hers.
她在为他过生活 不是自己
Makes sense she's being a self-denying moron.
这就说明她是个自我牺牲的呆瓜
She loves her brother. She's thinking selflessly.
她爱自己的弟弟 她的想法很无私
How is that at all Being moronic?
那怎么会是 笨蛋吗
Mm. If I can only think of a harm-free medical treatment
我只想到她刚才拒绝了一项
she turned down lately.
无医学创伤的治疗
You're right. If everyone were more selfish,
你说得对 如果人人都更自私一点
the world would be a better place.
世界将变成更美好的人间
See? I can skip the idiot part
看见没 当你不是白♥痴♥的时候
when you're not being an idiot.
我可以跳过"你是白♥痴♥"的部分
Yeah, I had that same facial expression for the first 48 hours.
你好 开始的48小时我和你现在的表情一样
Had another one too, but only for 15 seconds at a time.
还有另一个表情 不过每次都只持续了15秒
I'm happy for you. You're happy for you.
我为你高兴 你也很为自己高兴
This is huge.
这是件大事
So who's gonna supervise you? Cuddy.
那谁来监督你 卡迪
Well, I guess maybe that can work.
我想那或许能管用吧
Maybe? Nothing's changed.
什么或许 不都还是老样子吗
You showed up for clinic hours. Voluntarily.
你在门诊时间自觉现身
Fine. A little bit has changed.
行了 发生了小小的改变
House, everything's changed.
豪斯 一切都变了
You're sleeping together.
你们睡在一起
You want something from her
除了对你病人的"惊吓测试"的首肯
besides a sign-off on scaring your patient to death.
你还希望能从她那里得到爱
You talked to Taub.
你找过陶博
He's worried about you.
他很担心你
He's a jerk. I'm worried too.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 我也很担心你
Do I need to say it?
我有必要再重复一遍吗
I want this to work.
我希望你们能好好相处
I'm not doing anything differently.
我又没改变我的做事风格
She changed my mind about one diagnostic test.
她只不过让我取消了一项诊断测试
And she was right.
何况她是对的
Even though it's your emotional default,
就算你天生就爱担心我
stop worrying.
放心吧
I can handle it.
我能处理好
I hear you're a pretty fier skateboarder.
我听说你是个铁杆滑板运动员
I do okay.
还行
All your activities, don't they seem like things
你参加这些运动 难道人们不觉得
a 16-year-old boy would do?
这应该是16岁的男孩玩的吗
Some people might think
有些人会认为
you're trying to live his life for him.
你在为他过生活
I am. Sort of.
的确 多少有一些
Um, I got into skateboarding
我开始玩滑板
when some of Hugo's classmates did,
是因为雨果的同学在玩
and he realized he could never do it.
他知道他永远都不可能做到
It's the same with a lot of things.
很多事情都是这样
We live through it together.
我们总是一起面对
And you're not worried you're being selfless
你也不担心自己太过于无私
to the point of self-denial?
以至于到自我牺牲
You've never been inspired by someone?
你从未受到过别人的鼓舞吗
Why don't you take your pills?
快把药给吃了吧
Need some help in here.
这里需要人手帮忙
Hemothorax. We need to bronch her now.
胸腔积血 需要对她进行支气管镜检查
Clear an O.R.
准备一间手术室
She's drowning in her own blood.
她被自己的血呛到了
It's not amyloidosis.
这不是淀粉样变性病
She's bleeding to death. Out of her lung.
她快要流血身亡了 从肺里往外冒血
I want to fill a quarter of it with foam.
我想用泡沫填充1/4的肺
That'd stop the bleeding, all right.
那确实能止血
Thought it made more sense than diet and exercise.
我想这比控制饮食经常锻炼来的有用吧
And if she doesn't have enough lung function left,
如果她剩下的肺不能正常工作
you'll have killed her.
你这样做就会杀死她
The only alternative is slowly suturing the lung,
剩下唯一的选择就是缓慢缝合肺部
hoping that the bleeding stops in time
我们就默默祈祷出血能及时止住
and she doesn't die on her own.
她不会把自己给弄死吧
But we would walk away with clean hands.
但我们就能清白的大步走开
Except for all the blood.
除了手术时弄到身上的血
You're right. Faster and riskier's better.
你是对的 更快更险的招比较好
Foam the lung.
给肺部填充泡沫
Got a green light?
获得批准了吗
No. Suture the lung.
没有 给肺部做缝合
Scalpel, rib spreader.
手术刀 肋骨撑开器
I can't handle it.
我处理不来
What happened?
发生什么了
She said "Yes," And I heard "No."
她说了"同意" 但我听到了"不同意"
I didn't actually hear "No."
当然我没有听到她说"不同意"
But I just...was sure that's what she meant.
我就是 很确定她是这个意思
Way she tilted her head and half-arched her eyebrow.
她歪了下头 皱了下眉
What do I even care what she meant?
我为什么要在乎她的想法
She said yes. That's all that matters.
她同意了 这才是关键
I'm screwing this up.
我会把这事稿砸的
It's not completely bad, House.
这不算太糟糕 豪斯
You care enough to pull your punches.
你很在意她所以没有胡作非为
That's not a bad thing.
这是好事
But you and Cuddy have got to figure out a way
但你和卡迪得想个办法
of avoiding this problem.
避免再出现这种问题
Set some ground rules.
约法三章
Yeah. I have to avoid this problem.
没错 我要避免这种问题发生
If I can restrict our interactions
如果我们的相互作用
to places where neither of us are wearing pants...
只停留在我们穿内♥裤♥的地方
Yeah, that's not avoiding the problem,
这样才不能避免问题发生
that's avoiding the issue.
那是避免发生争执
Since avoidance is my plan for dealing with the issue,
显然逃避是我处理发生争执的方法
technically, that's not avoiding it.
理论上来说 我没有在避免发生争执
Thanks. No problem.
谢了 客气
Stitching worked. This time.
缝合还算有用 这次
No guarantee bowing to Cuddy will work next time.
下次请示卡迪可能还是行不通
Heart arrhythmia, kidney failure,
心律失常 肾衰竭
and now bleeding lung.
现在又有肺出血
I don't want to criticize your girlfriend, but--
我不想批评你的女朋友 但是
Hey, you've been on me for years
这几年你一直要我
to respect someone's opinion.
尊重别人的意见
Just 'cause I had to go outside this group
别因为我要离开你们
to find one I respect.
去找我尊重的人而吃醋
Multi-system involvement centered in the lung.
多系统脏器病变 肺部为主
Sarcoidosis? Doesn't explain the hemothorax.
可能是结节病 不能解释胸腔积血
TB can affect all three organs.
结核病能损伤三个器官
Skin test was negative.
皮肤反应测验结果呈阴性
What about goodpasture's?
会不会是古德帕斯丘综合症
Affects the lungs, kidneys.
会损伤肺和肾
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表