Cranial nerves.
脑神经
On old olympus' towering tops
在高耸的老奥林匹斯山山顶
a friendly viking grew vines and hops.
一位友好的维京人种下葡萄和槐花
Olfactory. Optic. Oculomotor.
嗅神经 视神经 动眼神经
Vagus. Accessory.
迷走神经 副神经
Causes of edema: A.L.I.V.E.
水肿成因 A.L.I.V.E
Allergic...
过敏
Differentials for swollen scrotum:
阴囊肿胀的鉴别诊断
T.H.E.A.T.R.E.S.
T.H.E.A.T.R.E.S
English spelling. Torsion, hernia...
英语拼写是 扭转 疝气
Epididymal cyst. S...syphilis.
附睾囊肿 梅毒
Enough with the drilling.
不用再背了
We're third year.
我们都博三了
No more exams.
没有考试了
You don't have to face House every day.
你又不用每天面对豪斯
And after today, neither do you.
今天之后 你也不用了
Here's to no more coming home in tears.
也不会再泪眼婆娑着回家了
It's kind of like coming to the end
这感觉有点像坐过山车
of an extreme roller-coaster.
快要到终点了
Even with the terror,
虽然被恐惧
nausea, and whiplash.
恶心和颈部受伤所包围
I'm a little sad that it's over.
但还是会有点依依不舍
Let's go.
走吧
You got your procedure log?
你的实习记录完成了吗
Oh, I'm not quite done.
还没全弄完呢
I still have one more lumbar puncture.
还差一个腰椎穿刺要做
It's due today.
今天是最后一天了
Unless you want to blow off becoming a doctor
难不成你不想当医生
and get another PHD.
而是再读一个博士
I know. I'm gonna get it done.
我知道 我会搞定的
I thought you'd have that thing finished
我还以为你半年前
like six months ago.
就弄完了呢
I've been busy.
我一直很忙
Come on, Cruz.
拜托 克鲁兹
Let me do this. I need it for my log.
让给我来吧 我需要完成实习记录
Wait, you aren't done yet?
等会 你还没完成吗
I've been busy.
我一直很忙
What's in it for me?
我能有什么好处
The satisfaction that comes from helping out a classmate?
帮助同学后的满足感
How about cash?
票子怎么样
Have you talked to House?
你跟豪斯谈过了吗
It's 6:00 am. He won't be in for a few hours.
现在才早上六点 没几个小时他不会来
I keep a roll of quarters in the car...
我车上存着不少供施舍的硬币
I just turned in my log and guess what I saw.
我刚去提交记录表 猜我看到了什么
There's an opening in the diagnostics department.
诊断科在招人
House wants an intern?
豪斯想招个实习生
He's never had one before.
他那里从来没有过
You gotta figure he doesn't want an intern.
你该看的出来他不是想要实习生
He wants you.
他想要的是你
You must be
你一定就是
Dr. Thirteen.
十三医生吧
Remy Hadley.
我叫莱米·哈德利
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You're back.
你回来了
What the hell happened to you?
你到底出什么事了
Why'd you lie about going to Rome?
为什么要骗我们说你去罗马了
You'd lie too
如果你身无分文
if you bottomed out, ended up in...
最后被关到戒毒所
drug rehab.
你也会撒谎的
Thank you, House, for respecting my privacy.
这么尊重我的隐私 十分感谢 豪斯
What a perfect reminder that I'm back.
这样隆重的欢迎 我真是受宠若惊
I didn't even know you had a problem.
我甚至都不知道你还吸毒
Loved ones are always the last to know.
爱人总是最后一个才知道真♥相♥
Loved ones and robotic, estranged ex-boyfriends.
死板而被疏远的前男友同样适用
Our patient is Kendall Pearson.
我们的病人是凯德尔·皮尔森
16-year-old aspiring pirate.
16岁雄心勃勃的海盗
She's that canadian kid who's trying to be
这个加拿大姑娘想要成为史上最年轻的
the youngest person to sail around the world.
驾帆船环游世界的人
Collapsed yesterday during a practice run.
却在昨天的训练中晕倒了
Luckily for us, cameras were there.
幸运的是 当时有摄像机
Corporate sponsors want us to check
赞助商想让我们确定
that's she seaworthy before the clock strikes
在"你太老了没法创纪录"的警钟敲响前
"You're too old to set a record."
她是否还能出海
Gives us three days.
给了我们三天期限
You've still only got one, right?
你就还剩一天了 是吧
Last day as a student.
今天是作为学生的最后一天
Could be simple dehydration.
可能是单纯性脱水
She told the coast guard she had felt dizzy.
她跟海警说她感觉到头晕
Pulse and BP were normal at the time of the rescue.
在救援时她的脉搏和血压都正常
It's not dehydration.
这不是脱水
What about your internship?
你实习的事怎么样了
You sign up this morning?
今早你签合同了没
Actually, I'm still deciding.
其实我还没决定呢
Maybe she had a seizure
也许她癫痫发作
and that's what caused her collapse.
从而导致了昏迷
Coast guard report says no sign of head trauma.
海警的报告上说没有头部外伤
But what about her back?
那她的背部呢
Look.
看
Right before the collapse,
就在昏倒前
she hit the small of her back on the railing.
她的背部撞上了栏杆
Damaged adrenal glands caused adrenal insufficiencies,
肾上腺受损引起肾上腺素水平不足
which caused the collapse.
进而导致了昏迷
Nice.
不错
Blood draws every 15 minutes for four hours.
连续四小时内每隔十五分钟抽一次血样
Let's track her cortisol.
监视她的皮质醇含量
Masters, there's no hurry.
马斯特斯 不用急
There's no wrong choices.
人生没有错误的选择
At least, that's what they tell people
至少大家在安慰那些选择错误的人时
who make crappy choices.
都是这么说的
What's with the sudden interest in her future?
你怎么突然对她的未来这么感兴趣
You know, a blacksmith who spends this much time
当一名铁匠日日夜夜挥洒光阴
hammering out a new blade from raw jell-o
终将一块生铁铸成一柄利刃之后
gets curious about who ends up wielding it.
就会好奇它最后会落在谁手里
No reason to be curious
除非是你自己想用
unless you're interested in wielding it yourself.
不然就没理由好奇
You want her to intern here.
你想让她在这里实习
And you're considering this?
而你还真在考虑这事呢
Before I make my decision,
在我决定之前
I still have one more L.P.
我还有一个腰穿没完成
I need to get.
我得去做了
So I'd like to go to the E.R.
所以我要去下急诊室
Thirteen, why don't you take Masters
十三 你干嘛不带上马斯特斯
to do the blood draws?
去抽血呢
You can remind her about all the perks of working for me.
可以顺便提点她 在我手下做事多牛逼
Behind the deck, port side.
甲板后方 左舷
If her adrenal hormone levels are consistently low,
如果她肾上腺素水平持续偏低
we'll replace them.
我们将采用替代疗法
You'll be ready to launch on Thursday.
周四你就可以出海了
Great.
太棒了
Inside cabin facing the bow.
舱内朝向船头处
Sorry, K, I need to borrow mom.
小凯 抱歉 我得跟你妈妈说句话
The sponsors?
是赞助商吗
No, Couric's people kicking up a fuss
不 库里克的人没事找事
about rescheduling the interview.
要求重新安排采访时间
I can take over.
那我来吧
Ceiling of the galley.
船内厨房♥的天花板
Right. The last time I was on a boat
答对了 我上一次坐船
was my freshman mixer in college.
还是在大学新生联谊的时候呢
I didn't so much mix as hurl.
不过没怎么联谊 光顾着吐了
Too much to drink? No, I was 13.
喝多了吗 没 我那时才13岁
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表