呼叫谢博德和托瑞斯
Page Shepherd and Torres.
聚烯吡酮磺
Betadine.
手术刀
Scalpel now.
血氧饱和度恢复到93 95
Sats back up to 93, 95.
怎么回事
What happened?
可能是假性颈动脉瘤渗漏
Looks like a leaking carotid pseudoaneurysm.
她的右边身体呢
What about her right side?
她能恢复右半身的运动功能吗
Will she get her motor function back?
现在我更担心的是她会脑死亡
I'm more worried about brain death at this point.
她很容易发生血凝
She can easily throw a clot
导致大面♥积♥脑半球中风
and have a massive hemispheric stroke.
还好你及时发现了
Well, it's a good thing that you caught it.
不 是爱德华兹 是她发现的
No, Edwards. Edwards did.
爱德华兹医生 这次渗漏有可能导致
Dr. Edwards, is there any chance
-永久性的... -能安静一会吗
- the leak could cause permanent da-- - Will you hush?
坐在那儿 闭上你的嘴
Just sit back there and stay silent.
-爱德华兹 -干嘛
- Edwards! - What?
他们是你的小鸭子
These are your ducklings.
抱... 你说什么
I'm sor-- what?
今天是你当指导医师的第一天
Today is the first day of your new job,
你就已经华丽丽地搞砸了
and you have failed gloriously.
你是一名老师 这些实习生是你的学生
You are a teacher. Now, these interns are yours.
他们是你的小鸭子 你就任由他们淹死
They're your ducklings, and you're letting them drown!
我就希望他们淹死
Well, I want them to drown.
-我就想看着他们淹死 -这可不行
- I want to watch it. - Well, you can't.
你得教他们怎么划水
You have to teach them how to paddle their stupid feet
才不至于沉下去
and stay above the water.
他们肯定会搞些麻烦事出来
They're going to screw up.
那不会是他们的错
And it will never be their fault.
而是你的错
It will always be your fault.
但是 你现在如何教导他们
But how you teach them will determine
将决定他们今后如何治疗病患
how they treat patients for years to come.
他们是你养育的小鸭子
They're your web-footed legacy,
他们都是聪明绝顶的学生
and they're brilliant students.
比你更优秀的医生亲手挑选他们参与这个项目
Hand-selected for this program by doctors wiser than you,
他们是你的责任
and they're your responsibility.
好好养这些小鸭子
Raise your ducklings.
你们俩怎么回事
What is the matter with you two?
我丈夫死了
My husband is dead.
对 我就是要来这招了
Yeah, I'm gonna play that card.
你
You.
你离开爱丽丝 再没机会和她在一起
You walked away from Ellis, never got to be with her,
现在她死了
and now she's dead.
阿戴尔也死了
Adele is dead.
还有你 我不知道你家谁死了
And you -- I don't know who's dead for you.
但是你俩都还活着
But the both of you are very, very much alive
活生生地站在这儿逼疯对方
and breathing and driving each other crazy.
就算吵就算闹
And you yell and argue and fight,
你们都该庆幸还有人可以和你吵和你闹
and you both should be thrilled to be able to do those things.
我愿意付出一切换回那个人来和我吵闹
I would give anything to be able to do those things.
你们俩没有理由
And none of those things are reason enough
不与深爱的人长相厮守
to not be with the person that you love,
尤其是相守的时间远远不够
especially when there just isn't enough.
相守的时间永远都不会嫌长
There will never be enough time.
你们都心知肚明
And you both know that.
不管你俩之间有什么问题
So whatever it is that that's coming between you two,
能好好解决吗
Will you just please figure it out?
解决问题
Figure it out.
他能活下来真是个奇迹
It's amazing anyone survived this.
你应该为自己骄傲
you should be proud of yourself.
挺爷们的 对吗
It was a little ballsy, huh?
是 你其实喜欢这样
It was, actually, and you loved it.
但我不知道为什么你看起来很沮丧
And I don't know why you're upset.
因为我得告诉你一些事情
Because I need to say something,
我不知道怎么开口
and I don't know how to say it.
我甚至不想开口
I don't even want to say it.
你想回去部队
You want to go back.
几星期后 又有一架飞机要去约旦
There's another plane going to Jordan in a couple weeks,
而你...
and you...
你想坐上那架飞机
And you want to be on it.
我今天的感受
The way I felt today,
在那边每天都是这样
every day is like it out there.
我以为这只是调整
I thought it was just readjustment,
然后我以为是
and then I thought it was, like,
对肾上腺素上了瘾
an adrenaline addiction or something,
那感觉就像...
but it feels like...
我说不清楚 我...
I don't know, I --
我感觉我像是被召唤了 杰克逊
I feel like I've been called, Jackson.
或许你该回到那儿
Well, maybe you should go back.
真的
Really?
当我们失去塞缪时
When we lost Samuel,
你就像少了什么 我很怀念遗失的部分
a light went out in you, and I miss it.
非常怀念
I miss it so much.
不管那边是怎样
And whatever it was over there,
不管是怎样 都让你重燃斗志
you know, whatever it is, it got relit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
艾普丽尔 我深爱着你
April, I love you so much.
但我没法在原地等你回来
But I don't think I can be here when you come back.
你知道吗
You understand?
什么
What?
你说什么 为什么
What? Why?
不
No.
我只去几个月
It's only gonna be a couple of months.
-不会去一年的 -不
- It's not gonna be a year. - No.
-我 我保证 我会... -不
- I-I promise I'll d-- - No.
你不知道我去年是怎么熬过来的
You don't know what I've been through this last year.
去年 日子就像...
This last year, what it was like...
我 我知道
I -- I know.
我 我知道那很难 我知道
I -- it was -- it was hard. - I know.
你知道吗 你什么都不知道
What do you mean you know? You don't know.
你从没问过我
You never asked.
实际上一次都没有问过
Not once, in fact.
我过得怎么样
How was I doing?
我应对得怎么样
How was I coping?
你都没问过
You didn't even ask.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱... 天 我很抱歉
S-- god, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道 我们有打电♥话♥沟通啊
You know -- but we talked.
对 你知道吗
Yeah, you know what? And --
你已经踏上了改变人生的旅程 对吗
You've got to have your life-altering journey, okay?
而我留在这里
And I stayed behind.
我压抑自己的感受
And I held stuff down.
绝口不提 让你去疗伤
And I silenced myself so that you could grieve.
如果你要疗伤 我们可以
If you need to grieve, we can --
我想 我想疗伤
I did! I did need to grieve.
我想 我想和你一起分享这些心酸
I needed to -- needed to with you.
这才是婚姻的意义 艾普丽尔
That's what marriage is to me, april.
所以...
So, um...
所以你是想说 如果我去了
Okay, so you're saying that if I go --
如果我再一次走了 我们俩就玩完了
If I go again, then we're done?
是这个意思吗
You're just calling it?
捏捏我的手指
Squeeze my fingers.
好的
Good.
非常好
Very good.
我的孩子 我的孩子还好吗
My baby -- is my baby okay?
他情况不错
He's doing just fine.
基斯呢 他...
And Keith? Is he...
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表