当我们离器官近一点时
and when we get closer to the organs,
我们就能把肿瘤一片一片切除
we can resect it piece by piece.
好的
Fine.
什么
What?
爱德华兹告诉过我
Edwards told me.
你们一致投给贝利
You guys were unanimous for Bailey.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
-贝利医生 -她为什么要告诉你
- Dr. Bailey. - Why would she do that?
我支持她
I kind of had her back.
你本该支持我
And you should have had mine.
你听过我的演讲 你说很好
You listened to my speech. You said it was good.
-是很好 -那后来怎么了
- It was good. - Then what the hell, then?
-贝利的更好 -真♥他♥妈♥太棒了
- Bailey's was better. - Well, that's great.
阿历克斯 你可以做一个好的董事会员
Alex, you would make a fine board member,
但贝利可以做杰出的那一个
but Bailey will make an exceptional one.
你想让我这么做
Is that what you want me to do --
投票让你只做好或者一般吗
vote for you to be good, to be fine?
你要我的同情票吗
You want my pity vote?
我做不到
I wouldn't.
你减少镇静剂没
Have you lightened sedation?
他快醒了
He is coming around.
想要试一试吗
Want to do the honors?
罗伊 你清醒了吗
Roy. Roy, are you with us?
罗伊 你没事了 手术结束了
Roy, you're okay. The surgery is all done.
你动一下你的脚趾
I just need you to wiggle your toes for me.
可以做到吗
Can you do that?
罗伊 动动你的脚趾
Roy, wiggle your toes, okay?
罗伊 动脚趾
Roy, wiggle your toes.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
好了 给他镇静剂 让他好起来
All right, get him sedated and get him up to recovery.
大家都好样的
And good work, everybody.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
她不停说和我老婆谈谈
She keeps saying talk to my wife.
你知道她什么意思吗
Do you know what she means?
-我也许知道 -那么
- I might. - Well?
但我不会说任何有关
But I'm not talking about anything
我在匿名戒酒会上得知的信息
I might have learned in A.A. about someone...
因为我发过誓了
because I made a pledge there.
但有其他人也许知道我不能说的秘密
But someone else might know what I can't talk about.
皮尔斯在匿名戒酒会吗
Is Pierce in A.A.?
不 你应该跟她聊聊
No. No! So you should definitely talk to her.
她只会说找我老婆去谈
She'll just say talk to my wife.
那就去找你老婆谈
Then you should talk to your wife.
爱德华兹 你准备好了吗
Edwards, you ready?
肿瘤侵蚀了所有器官
It's invading everything.
我真的是从脾脏上把它刮下来的
I'm literally peeling it off the spleen.
而且它有7.8磅
And it's 7.8 pounds.
稀烂爸妈造成的7.8磅
7.8 pounds of lousy parenting.
但她有荷兰辫子
But she does have a dutch braid.
就像法国辫 只是难编一点而已
It's like a french one, but only harder to do.
我曾经帮我妹妹编过 我妈毒瘾发作时
I used to do it for my sister when my mom was strung out.
花了我一个小时 然后松了
Took me an hour, and it still fell apart.
只有圣人或她妈
Only a saint or her mother
愿意花时间这样做
would take the time to do something like this.
要帮忙吗
You need an extra set of hands?
不用了 谢谢 手术刀
No, we're good. Thanks. Metz?
她花时间去为女儿编辫子
She takes the time to do her daughter's hair.
那她怎么让女儿长了8磅的肿瘤
How the hell does she let her develop an 8-pound tumor?
这个嘛 你和我都有个疯妈妈啊
Well, you and I know something about crazy mothers.
小心 它连着左肝血管
Be careful. It's impinging on the left hepatic vein.
我看到了
I see it.
我去
Damn it.
在哪里 在哪里 找到了
Where are you? Where are you? Got it!
她肝脏在流血
She's bleeding out from her liver.
我在挤压 但控制不了
I'm packing, but I can't control it.
-多点纱圈 再来一袋血 -马上
- More laps. Hang another unit of blood? - Right away.
爱德华兹 抽吸 我说夹钳 快
Edwards, more suction. I said clamp, now!
再给我一个 再一个
Another. Another.
一颗子弹穿过右下侧四分之一处
One bullet went through the right lower quadrant
打穿结肠 导致肝脏这里的穿透伤
and perfed the colon. A penetrating injury to the liver here.
-我需要更多的纱圈 -她不行了
- I need more laps! - She's crashing.
我们要止血 抽吸
We got to stop this bleed. Suction.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on!
大4号♥丝线结扎
Bulky 4-0 silk for ligation.
没用 她快不行了
It's not working. We're gonna lose her.
气囊填塞怎么样
What about a balloon tamponade?
什么 气囊填塞
What? A balloon tamponade.
可以控制肝脏穿透伤
That could control a penetrating liver injury.
应该可以
It should.
给我一根弗利导管
Yes. Get me a foley catheter.
你可能需要更多
You might need more
不止一根 我知道
More than one. I know.
弗利 快
Foley -- now. Let's go.
你认为这能止血
You think that'll hold the bleed?
这是我们最好的希望
It's the best chance we've got.
大夹钳
Bulky clamp.
给气囊充气
Inflating the balloon.
我勒个去
I'll be damned.
好样的 格蕾医生
Nice work, Dr. Grey.
血压上升了
B.P.'s climbing.
太棒了
That's amazing.
你怎么想到这个的
How the hell did you think of that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你还好吗
You okay?
她没事了 你救了她 她没事了
She's fine. You saved her. She's -- she's fine.
我很好
Yeah, I'm okay.
永远不会有好时机
There's never gonna be a good time.
我们要动作快 扯掉绷带
We just have to do it quickly, rip off the bandage.
我会告诉阿戴尔 今晚
I'll tell Adele... tonight.
我会告诉撒切尔
I'll tell Thatcher.
-我心跳加速 我们真的要
- My heart’s racing. We’re really gonna--
-格蕾医生 -不好意思 稍等
- Dr. Grey? - Excuse me. One minute!
怎么了 主任
Yes, chief?
打扰了 格蕾医生
Sorry, Dr.Grey.
我刚接了通很有意思的电♥话♥
Um, I just received a very interesting phone call.
你的搭接法 就是你刚放表的那个
Your lap method -- the one you just published.
格蕾法
The Grey method.
格蕾法 没错
The Grey method, yes.
它被列入了哈珀-艾弗里奖的
Um, it's just been placed on the short list of nominations
最终候选名单
for the Harper Avery Award.
真的吗 你是说真的吗
Are y-- it is? Are you kidding?
以前从没有外科住院医生能做到
No surgical resident has ever made that list before.
我只希望能说服你留在西雅图
I only hope we can, uh, convince you to stay in Seattle?
-这个... -不 我懂
- Well, that's very... - No, I know.
在这之后你才能做出选择
You'll have your veritable pick after this.
干得不错 格蕾
Um, very well done, Grey.
董事会很想见一下你
Oh, the board would like to see you to, uh --
当然可以
Of course.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
德里克 现在不行
Derek, not now.
五分钟 就五分钟好吗
Five minutes. Just five minutes.
德里克 我对天发誓
Derek, I swear to god,
我现在没空跟你扯
I can't do this right now.
我很抱歉说了你母亲的那番话
I am sorry about the thing I said about your mother.
为什么 你就是那意思啊
Why? You meant it.
当时有点气上头了 我...
It was in the heat of the moment. I-I just --
你那天想伤害我 你做到了
You know, you wanted to hurt me, and you did that,
所以至少拿出点勇气"坚持"下去
so at least have the guts to stand by it.
你能听完我说吗
Will you just hear me out?
拿我和杰出的外科医生比较什么的就算了
You could do worse than compare me to a brilliant surgeon,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表