为什么不
Why not?
因为你得了解我 然后爱上我
Because I'm someone you need to get to know to love.
-真的吗 -当然了
- Really? - Oh, yes.
如果我了解你 我就会爱你
So, if I know you, I'll love you.
当然了
Oh, yes.
你真的很自恋
You really like yourself, huh?
只不过是在掩饰痛处罢了
Just hiding my pain.
讲讲你的故事
So, what's your story?
我小时候我妈妈试图自杀
My mother tried to kill herself when I was a kid...
在她的一生挚爱消失之后
...after the love of her life disappeared.
我之前从没跟任何人讲起过这件事
I never told anybody that before.
你觉得我崩溃了
So, you think I'm broken?
有没有什么理由能解释这一切
Is there a reason for this?
因为如果你能想出一个理由 任何理由
Because if you can think of a reason, any reason at all,
为什么世界如此无序 无规 无情
why the universe is so screwed up and random and mean...
现在正是告诉我的最佳时机
...now would be an amazingly good time to tell me.
因为我确实需要答案
Because I really need some answers.
我懂 我知道 过来
I know. I know you do. Come here.
我不...
I don't...
我不能 我不能
I can't! I can't!
我不...
I don't...
我不...
I don't...
慢慢地 深呼吸 慢慢地 深呼吸
Slow, deep breaths, slow, deep breaths.
给你 用这个
Here. Take this.
慢慢来 慢慢来
Slow down, slow down.
吸气 深呼吸 开始
Just breathe in. Take a deep breath. Go.
你什么都可以跟我说
You can say anything to me.
我想娶你
I want to marry you.
我想和你生孩子
I want to have kids with you.
我想给我们建一栋房♥子
I want to build us a house.
我想安定下来 和你一起慢慢变老
I want to settle down and grow old with you.
我想在我一百一十岁的时候
I want to die when I'm 110 years old
在你的怀里死去
in your arms.
我不想只有两天不被打扰
I don't want 48 uninterrupted hours.
我想要的是一生
I want a lifetime.
他不在了 我知道他不在了
He's gone, and I know he's gone.
双人床空荡荡的
And the bed feels lonely.
那感觉好像...我不知道怎么一个人睡
It's like...I don't know how to sleep alone.
我想你
I miss you.
我相信我们能成为一个优秀的整体
I believe that we can be extraordinary together
总好过单独的两个平凡人 而且我想...
rather than ordinary apart, and I want to be --
好了 慢慢走 好吗
Okay, now, go slow, okay?
慢慢走 集中精力 好吗
Go slow, concentrate, okay?
-你准备好了吗 -准备好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
我的天啊
Holy crap!
它真的在动
It's moving.
太好了 真好
That's great. Great.
真棒
That's great!
-再来一次 -好
- One more. - Yeah.
太好了 真棒
Yes, it's great!
你是我见过第一次走走得最好的病人
That was the best first run of any patient I've ever had!
-你做到了 -是你做到了
- You did it! - No, you did it.
要是没有你我不可能做到
I would never have done this without you.
好 我收回刚才的话
Um, okay, I-I take it back.
我收回 都是因为我
I take it back. It was all me.
不不不
No, no, no.
是因为你 是因为你 还有我
It was you. I-it was you, and it was me, and
你的大脑之所以
the reason that your brain
能告诉你的新腿该怎么做是因为...
can tell your new leg what to do is, um...
这些都是因为...
it all started because of these...
这些非常厉害的由一位出色的
These, uh badass little sensors
神经外科医生发明的微型传感器
made by an amazing neurosurgeon who...
你说得对
You're right.
我们不知为何会遇到该遇见的人 但是
We don't know why we meet the people that we meet, but...
要不是他我不会在这里
I wouldn't be here without him.
他是个出色的外科医生
He was a brilliant surgeon, and...
也是我的好朋友
...he was a good friend.
还有...
And, uh...
他看到这些一定会高兴的
He would've loved this.
他一定会高兴的
He would've -- he would've loved it.
好了 话说回来
Okay, uh, anyway,
你想再走一次吗
you want to go again?
-当然想 -好
- Absolutely, yeah. - Okay.
好
All right.
你好 劳拉
Hi, Laura.
我来给你换第一次药 好吗
I'm here to start your first dressing change, okay?
我们现在要一层层清除烧伤
Now we're gonna debride the burns layer by layer.
这样能把健康的组织露出来
That'll expose healthy tissue
帮助新的皮肤长出来 好吗
in order to help new skin to grow, okay?
你可能会想抓点东西
You're gonna want something to hold on to.
床栏就很适合
Bed railings work pretty well.
这会很痛
This is gonna hurt.
那是谁
Who is that?
是你的对床 安
This is your neighbor, Anne.
一定记得帮你自己
Oh, and do yourself a favor --
找点东西咬住
Find something to bite down on.
谢谢你 安
Thank you, Anne.
我知道这些步骤 告诉她
I know the drill. Tell her.
好 谢谢你 安
Yeah, thank you, Anne.
我现在要开始了 好吗
I'm gonna get started now, OK?
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
抱歉 我应该提前打个电♥话♥
Sorry, I-I should've called.
他们突然命令我们撤离
They ordered us out really suddenly,
我坐上飞机
and I was hopping planes,
我本想给你个惊喜 但是我...
and then I thought maybe I'd surprise you, but I can...
从你脸上的表情能看出来...
see by the look on your face that --
阿米莉娅 有空喝杯咖啡吗
Uh, Amelia, hey, got time for a cup of coffee?
抱歉 今天真够忙的
Ah, sorry, busy day.
是啊
Yeah.
最近都没怎么看到你去开会
Uh, haven't seen you at a meeting in a while.
很长时间了
A long while.
就像我说的 确实很忙
Like I said, really busy.
爱德华兹提到了一些关于你的事情...
Edwards mentioned something about you...
真的吗
Really?
爱德华兹还说什么了
What else is Edwards saying?
我不是在非难你
I'm not accusing you.
我是在登记
I'm checking in.
我得登记
You know, I-I get to check in.
我们就只是这种朋友
That's the kind of friends we are.
我没时间喝咖啡
I do not have time for coffee.
我没时间开会
I do not have time for meetings.
我没...我的工作不是让你提高对我的好感
I don't -- my job is not to make you feel better about me.
我的工作是帮助病人好起来
My job is to make my patients get better.
你知道就我和你
Do you know what can happen
浪费的这一两个小时会发生多少事吗
in the hour or two I would be wasting with you?
一两个小时很重要
An hour or two matters!
对我来说很重要
They matter to me.
对你也应该很重要
They should matter to you.
对我的病人更加重要
They matter to my patients.
如果我擅自离职 人死了 受苦的不是我
If I leave and my patient dies, it's not me who will suffer,
而是他的母亲 姐妹 朋友 妻子
it is his mother, his sisters, his friends, his wife,
他们会恨我的
and they will hate me.
他们会用尽全身力气
With everything inside them,
来恨我 恨你 还有这里所有人
they will hate me and you and everyone here
因为他们无法知晓为什么他会死
because they won't understand why he is gone,
为什么人总是会离开
why people always leave,
为什么你关心的人总是丢下你
why everyone you give a crap about walks away
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表