I know.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
没一件事公平
None of this is fair.
你说得对 我懂
You're right. I know.
死亡证明书
我不管她说什么
I don't care what she says.
我不要签这些表
I'm not signing these.
我都不知道有这么个地方
I didn't even know this place was here.
嘘
Shh.
那我们开始吧
Okay, let's go.
嘘
Shh.
我第一个发现
I found it first --
他们宝宝的问题
Their baby's problem.
我知道 但那不是
I know, but that isn't --
我对他们心怀恶意 乔
I wished horrible things for them, Jo.
杰克森是为了她离开我的
Jackson left me for her,
我曾希望他们坏事不断 争吵分手
and I wished them misery and fights and breakups.
我看到他们
I mean, I'd see them
一起坐在食堂里
sitting together in the cafeteria,
我就希望他俩食物有毒
and I'd wish them food poisoning.
然后我发现了这事
Then I found this.
你永远不会希望这事发生在他们身上
You would never have wished them this.
你明白的
You know that.
如果你没发现 也会有其他人发现的
If you hadn’t found that, somebody else would have
没法改变任何事
It wouldn't have changed anything.
这和你无关
It's not on you.
如果说明了什么 也只说明你是个好医生
If anything, it just means that you're a good doctor.
好吧
Okay.
我要让那个盲人复明
I'm gonna go make a blind man see.
佐拉在晚餐后会吵着要吃饼干
Zola's gonna push for cookies after dinner.
别上她的当
Don't fall for it.
贝利的毯子还在烘干机里
And Bailey's blanket is in the dryer.
你为什么不跟乔说
Yeah, why don't you tell this to Jo?
-是她来看孩子 -啥
- She's gonna be doing it. - What?
-你说帮忙的啊 -不是我 是乔说的
- You offered. - I didn't offer. Jo did.
-我周末要值班呢 -怎么啦
- I'm on call all weekend. - What's going on?
我不能让威尔逊来看孩子
I can't leave my kids with Wilson.
威尔逊就是个流氓
Wilson is a hoodlum.
我得把孩子们交给我信任的人
I leave my kids with my person.
克里斯蒂娜一直帮我看孩子
Christina did it all the time.
-克里斯蒂娜·杨帮你看过孩子 -是的
- Cristina Yang watched your kids? - Yes.
我可不相信
I don't buy that for a second.
-去和乔说 -不去
- Talk to Jo. - No Jo!
她是要你给她照看孩子么
She asked you to watch her kids?
是 她为了要去华盛顿看德里克
Yeah, she's wigging out
已经丧心病狂了
about trying to go to D.C. to see Derek.
为什么她不跟我说呢 我也是人啊
Why didn't she ask me? I'm a person.
-她可不那样想 -啥
- That's not what she meant. - What --
你也不会愿意的 相信我
And you don't want to be, trust me.
这太烦人了
It's a pain in the ass.
好 给她做好术前准备
All right, let's get her prepped.
-我们得上麻醉了 -疼 疼
- We need to put her under. - It hurts. It hurts!
我们知道
Okay, we know,
我们会让你安睡的
but we're gonna put you to sleep,
这样我们才能治疗你肩膀的伤
and then we can attend to that shoulder.
不 我的肚子疼
No, no, my stomach!
先别打麻醉
Uh, hold the anesthesia.
她说下腹疼痛
She's complaining of abdominal pain.
我来了 需要做什么
I'm here. Where do you need me?
能把超声波拿过来么
Uh, can you bring the ultrasound?
好啊 我看不见哪里有伤
All right, I don't see any wounds
上身和腿都没受伤
In her torso or her legs or...
贝利
Uh, Bailey?
不需要超声波了
I don't think you'll need that ultrasound.
过来确认一下
Come here and tell me
我看到的是不是如我想的一样
if I am seeing what I think I'm seeing.
老天啊 老天啊
Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness.
啥 发生什么了
What?! What's going on?
-快呼叫产科医生 -好 好
- Uh, let's page O.B.! - Okay, okay.
-布伦达 你怀孕多长时间 -啥
- Brenda, how far along are you? - What?
-我不知道 -为什么不说你怀孕了
- I don't know -- -Why didn't you tell us that you were pregnant?
因为我没怀 不可能啊
Because I'm not! That's impossible.
-让他们快点来 把箍筋拿过来 -是 医生
- Tell them to get here fast! Bring me the stirrups. - Yes, doctor.
不 我没怀孕
No, I'm not pregnant!
我没法怀孕 我生不出小孩
I can't get pregnant! I can't have a baby!
你就要生小孩了
You are having one.
我现在看到孩子的头了
I'm looking at its head right now.
啊
Aah!
安德森
Anderson?
这是拿姓来当成名
That's a last name as a first name.
我讨厌和姓跟名一样的
I hate last names as first names.
我的姓就和名一样啊
I have a last name as a first name.
这衣服我穿太大了
This is gonna be too big on me.
-我应该从家带几件的 -好了
- I should've brought something from home. - Come on.
-我还是喜欢 -不行
- I still like -- - No!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道他是你最爱的叔叔
I know he's your favorite uncle,
但你不能给孩子取诺伯特这个名
but you can't name a child Norbert.
诺伯特听着像午餐钱被偷的小孩
Norbert's the kid that gets his lunch money stolen.
叫这名字的小孩会在操场上被揍
Now -- he's the kid that gets punched on the playground.
我们的孩子不是这样的
That's not gonna be our kid.
准备好了吗
All right, ready for...
我过会儿再来
I'll come back.
听你的
Okay.
该穿上手术服了
I think it's time to put on the gown.
还没到时候
No, it's not time.
我们还没起好名字呢
We don't have a name yet.
没名字 我们没法继续
We can't do this without a name.
我们儿子出生后
We may only have a couple of minutes
我们兴许只有几分钟
with our son once --
我不能用这珍贵的几分钟起名字
I am not gonna spend that time trying to figure out a name.
再给我几分钟 好吗
Can we -- just give me -- just give me a minute, okay?
等一等
Just wait.
我只是 我只是想等等 万一...
I just, I want... I just want to wait in case...
万一什么
In case what?
奇迹发生
It happens.
杰克森 奇迹发生的 对吗
Jackson, they happen, all right?
奇迹 有奇迹发生
Mir-- miracles, they -- they happen to people.
很多有记录的病例
There are documented medical cases
都是没法用科学解释的
that cannot be explained by science.
万一这也是其中的一个
What if this is one of those and --
万一我们今天这么做的时候
and we're deciding to do this today,
我们遇到了...
when if we just --
我不知道为什么我会跟你说这些
I don't even know why I'm talking to you about this.
我不打算做了
I'm not doing this.
我觉得我能 但我做不到
I thought I could, but I can't.
-我不愿意做了 -艾普丽尔
- I won't. - April.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
再去呼叫妇产科
Okay, call O.B. again!
按压这里
Here, hold pressure.
拿婴儿保暖器来
Uh, get a baby warmer in here.
给我们穿上手术服
Uh, gown us, please.
怎么可能有怀孕九个月
How does someone go through nine months
都不知道自己怀孕的准妈妈
and not even know she's pregnant?
肯定有啦 我们怎么知道
It happens. How did we not know?
那些检验结果呢
What happened to those damn lab results?
我不知道
I don't -- I don't know!
我要实习生去弄了 我告诉她
I gave them to an intern, and I told her --
我是给你的 不是给实习生的
I gave them to you, not to an intern.
所以你最好快点去给我
So you damn well better find out
把检验结果拿过来 去啊
what happened to them. Now!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表