*Va-va-vagina* *Vagina*
唱出来
Sing it.
*百呀嘛小百合*
*Va-va-vagina*
-*百合哟罗嘿* -这真是个好奇葩的词
- *Vagi-na-ha* - It's a weird word.
我觉得唱着挺好听的
I think it sounds pretty.
人们不该忌讳说这词
People should say it more.
天 老娘太久没爽了
Oh, god, I miss sex.
老娘这么性感 我老公却是个白♥痴♥
I'm hot. My husband's an idiot.
干了它
Do it.
等会估计要吐了
That might come back up.
你们破戒了
So, you broke the rules.
不不不 我们及时停手了
No. No, we stopped.
我们没上♥床♥
We didn't have sex.
我们只是 开始接吻
We j-- we just -- we kissed and,
然后不知怎么就停下了
uh, somehow stopped.
她那天和赫尔曼医生做了台大手术
I mean, she'd had that big surgery with Dr. Herman that day,
我只是想跟她了解情况
and all I wanted to do was ask her how it went.
我们没上♥床♥
We didn't have sex.
但差点上了
Close enough.
我倒希望真做了呢
Well, now I wish that we had't stopped. So, uh...
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
你们真想最后成功的话
In order for this to work,
就得继续30天不接触彼此
you have to follow the rules for the full 30 days.
你不是说真的吧
You don't mean...
你打算什么时候做吻合手术
When are you planning on doing the anastomosis?
一到两天内 只要近得可以连起来就做
Ends will be close enough to join in a day or two.
最新一次食管间隙分♥析♥显示快接近了
Latest gapogram shows we're almost there.
你每天牵拉多长
How much are you pulling each day?
大概两毫米
Uh, about two millimeters.
一毫米更安全点
Oh. One's safer.
你来这干嘛
Why are you up here again?
你听清楚我做了什么么
Do you even know what I'm doing?
我把一根只有头发丝粗的金属线
I am taking a wire the width of a hair
穿过一个母亲的腹部
and maneuvering it through the mom's abdomen,
进入子♥宫♥
into the uterus,
然后穿过羊膜腔
and then through the amniotic cavity,
进入小胎儿的胸部
and then into the tiny fetus' chest,
直达异常小的心脏 拯救了这个小生命
into an insanely tiny heart, to save a tiny human.
是 是 你真棒
Hm. Yay, you.
嘿 温柔点
Ok-- y-- hey, pull gently.
我很温柔了 闭嘴好吗
I am. Stop it.
就因为我做的这些 你都不用再给她做什么手术了
Think about all the surgeries I'll save you from having to do.
记得提醒我过会答谢你
Remind me to thank you later.
现在可以请你离开了吗
Now, would you please --
我的工作完爆你的了咧
My job's gonna make your job obsolete.
-糟糕 -阿历克斯 你怎么
- Damn it. - Oh, Alex, no!
你是说还得再做一次手术
You're saying we have to start this whole ordeal over again?
我们得在手术室重新连接李的缝合部位
Since we had to reattach Lee's sutures in the O.R.,
所以又得回到几天前的情况
it did set us back a few days.
但我保证 这手术特别简单
But I assure you, it's a minor complication of the technique.
别跟我说手术简单
Nothing about this is minor!
要真简单 你们还能让他病情恶化了啊
Now it sounds like you've just made him worse!
亲爱的 也许
Honey, maybe this
她一次也没抱过自己的孩子
she hasn't held her son once.
你知道这是什么感受么
Do you know what that's like for her,
她呆立于此
For her to stand here
看着他全身插着管子 而无能为力
and just see him covered in tubes?
先生 我很抱歉
Sir, I'm very sorry.
你才是该抱歉的那个
You're the one who should be the one apologizing.
本该是你来做手术的
You were supposed to do the surgery,
但你却交给他来做
but you just passed it off to him!
我向你保证克莱夫医生
I assure you that Dr. Karev --
对 他很棒 手术一流 我们知道
Yeah, he's very good. He's "Awesome." We remember.
然后我儿子胸部又要开刀
My baby boy's chest has now been cut into twice,
所以我实在不觉得他有多好
so you'll forgive me if I don't share your opinion.
阿历克斯 我很抱歉
Alex, hey, I'm s--
不 该道歉的是我
No, I'm sorry.
我早该跟你说实话
I'm sorry for not telling you this sooner.
我不该听你的
I never should have let you
做这个我自己都觉得不对的手术
dictate a procedure I don't believe in.
这是我的病人
This is my patient,
就该听我的
This is my service,
这是我的新生儿加护病房♥
this is my nicu.
而我还记得
And last time I checked,
我是主治医生 你只是个进修医生
I was the attending, and you were a fellow,
所以你别再越权 赶紧滚出我的楼层
So stop overstepping, and get the hell off my floor now!
第16天
损伤在扩大
This lesion is extending
一路穿过大卫的大转子下区
all the way across David's subtroch region.
真不敢相信这么久以来
I can't believe he made it this far
他整个股骨都没断
without fracturing his entire femur.
"分手"情况如何
How's the break going?
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
我是指和美食分手
I mean, diet.
-分得怎样 -美食啊 对
- How's the diet going? - Diet, right.
我想应该都重回正轨了吧
Uh, I'm back on track, I think.
毕竟第16天了
Day 16.
没有再晚上大吃大喝[纵欲过度]了吧
No more late-night binges?
我差点就 吃了芝士汉堡[暗指滚床单]
Well, I almost had a, uh, cheeseburger,
但后来没吃了 所以
but then I didn't, so --
那真是折磨 因为我爱死芝士汉堡
That was rough, 'cause I like cheeseburgers.
天啊 我真怀念芝士汉堡
Oh, god, I miss cheeseburgers.
德里克每晚都想吃芝士汉堡
Derek wants a cheeseburger every single night,
我告诉他没过今年不能吃
and I tell him he can't have one till the end of the year,
所以他只能睡沙发了
so he should just go and sleep on the couch.
你真幸运
You're lucky.
至少你饮食计划看得到头 30天是吧
At least your diet has an end date -- 30 days, right?
想象一下饮食计划结束后 能尝到
Imagine how good that cheeseburger's gonna taste
-芝士汉堡的那种美味 -别再说了
- when your diet's done. - No.
说太过了么
Did I go too far?
不不不 你看这
No, no, no. Look, look.
看到炎症灶了吗
See that inflammation?
这里完全失去血供了
The blood supply's completely gone.
全髂关节置换没法做
A total hip won't survive in here.
差劲的治疗 蹩脚的外科床
Poor healing, crappy surgical bed,
免疫功能低下
his immunocompromised state --
一周内很可能就会感染
it'd be infected within a week.
那你要怎么办
So, what do you want to do?
我们把肿瘤和坏死的骨头一并摘除了
We removed the tumor along with the necrotic bone,
并清洗病灶处
and we completely washed out the area.
炎症非常严重
It was fairly inflamed,
所以我们放置了一个抗生素骨水泥占位器
so we also placed antibiotic-loaded cement spacers.
所以现在他没有髂骨了
So, right now, he has no hip?
那他怎么下床或走路
H-how can he get out of bed or walk?
没办法
He can't.
唯一将他的腿跟其余身体连接着的
That ex-fix I attached is the only thing
是我前一次做的修补
securing his leg in place to the rest of his body.
天啊 为什么你
Oh, god. Why did you...
你说过你很擅长这类手术
You said that you do this all the time.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
在没查看过你丈夫腿内的情况前
I didn't know how much damage there would be
我们都不知道损伤这么严重了
until we actually opened your husband up.
前一次修补只是权宜之计
The ex-fix is only temporary.
我们会找到长久之计
We will find a permanent solution.
关键是我们摘掉了肿瘤
The important thing is we got the tumor,
防止它再给大卫带来更多麻烦
and we stopped it from causing David any more problems.
我要 我要陪着他
I need -- I need to be with him.
当然
Of course.
天啊 我这个月糟糕透了
Oh, god, I'm having the worst month.
我知道我们需要什么了
I know what we need.
你太机智了 太机智了
Oh, you are so smart -- so smart.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表