你需要多点时间练习董事会的展示
plenty of time to practice your board presentation.
我不需要练习
I don't need to practice.
把手术时间调回来
I need my schedule back the way it was.
你确定吗
You sure, though?
克莱夫跟几个董事会成员关系很铁啊
Karev's pretty tight with some board members.
我也是啊
So am I.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾今早跟克莱夫一起在浴室里
Well, Meredith Grey was in the bathroom with Karev this morning.
-没那么铁啦 -就是啊
- Well, not that tight. - That's what I'm saying.
爱德华兹
Look, Edwards...
我只需要告诉他们一个事实
I am going to walk in there and tell the truth.
这个位置我实至名归
I deserve this.
如果哪个人有这种错觉
And if any one of them has the misguided impression
以为还有其他值得考虑的选择
that there is any choice at all in this matter,
我会帮助那人认清♥真♥♥相♥
I will set that person on the righteous path
不会让他或她
before he or she can reveal him-
展示如此傻缺的一面
or herself as a moron.
5号♥州际公路出现连环车祸 伤员正送来医院
Oh. Pileup on I-5. Trauma coming in.
为什么呼叫我 今天不是格蕾在急症室值班吗
Why are they paging me? Isn't Grey on the pit today?
她病了
She's sick.
如果我妈妈那时怀孕了 我会知道的
If my mother were pregnant, I would have known.
领养机构搞错了吧
Adoption agency made a mistake?
就这么巧在出生证明上
And randomly put the name "Ellis grey"
写了"爱丽丝·格蕾"
on a birth certificate?
肯定不是这样的
I don't think so.
皮尔斯肯定是有什么目的
Pierce has got to want something.
也许她以为有遗产
Maybe she thinks there's money to inherit.
我们家唯一的遗产就是老年痴呆症了吧
The only thing you inherit in this family is Alzheimer's.
够腹黑的啊
Whoa. Dark.
但这个梗不错吧
Good one, though, huh? Yeah.
她不是我妹妹
She's not my sister.
你知道你该问谁吗
You know who you should ask about this?
问当时和你妈睡的那个人
The guy who was banging your mom back then.
我才不要问理查德·韦伯
I'm not asking Richard Webber.
我只是说 这事是他搞出来的
All I'm saying is, he's got skin in the game.
你真恶心
Disgusting.
他是唯一知道真♥相♥的人
He's the only living person who would know if it's true.
理查德·韦伯犹如我的父亲
Richard Webber is like a second father to me,
如果他知道我有妹妹 他肯定会告诉我
and if he knew that I had a sister, he would tell me!
急症室呼叫你吗
Paged to the E.R.?
是的
Yes.
你呢
You?
也是
Mm-hmm.
好像挺大的事故
Sounds big.
是的啊
Mm-hmm.
我昨晚告诉她了
I told her last night.
怎么样
How'd it go?
挺糟糕的
Could have gone better.
请让开 请大家让开
Give me some room, Please! everyone, Please!
这到底怎么了
What the hell is this?
怎么了
What's going on?
37岁男性在运木车追尾事故中受伤
37-year-old male rear-ended a lumber truck.
与治疗病人不相关的人士
Anyone who is not treating this patient,
请让开
please move out of the way.
嘿 嘿 嘿 听到她说话了吗
Hey, hey, hey! You heard the woman!
这不是给你们来看热闹的
This is not a spectacle for your amusement.
天啊
Holy --
- 太酷了 抱歉 -爱德华兹
- Cool! I’m sorry. - Edwards!
拍张特写
Get a close-up!
我们得在一分钟以内让病人能躺下来
Okay, we need to get this man on his back in less than 60 seconds.
动作要快
Got to work faster.
往右边偏一英寸 他就没救了
One more inch to the right, he'd be D.O.A.
你想怎么做
How you want to proceed?
超声波显示心脏周围没有积液
Ultrasound's negative for fluid around the heart,
可以先做剖腹手术
so I would do a laparotomy.
他的气道受阻
His airway is compromised.
他需要马上插胸管
He needs a chest tube and intubation now.
我们这边很快就结束了
Yeah, we're almost done here, okay?
-他躺着会安全一点 -不 没时间了
- It'll be safer on his back. - No, there's no time.
我得要通过鼻子插管 7号♥气管内插管
I'll have to go in nasally. 7-0 E.T.Tube?
查理 很遗憾告诉你
Charlie, I hate to tell you this,
你今天这日子有点糟糕
but your day is actually about to get a little worse.
继续
Hold the work!
坚持住 查理
Hold on, Charlie.
坚持住
Hold on.
-就快好了 -好了
- Almost there. - Okay.
请注射100单位异丙酚
Okay, push 100 of propofol, please.
正在注射
Pushing
好了
Here we go.
-干得好 医生 -抱歉 什么
- Well done, doctor. - Sorry?
我说很棒
I said very good!
好了 解除危险
Uh, okay. He's clear.
数到三扶病人躺下
On his back on my count.
一 二 三
One...two...and three.
老兵康复中心
你们想给我装上机器人假肢 像终结者一样
You want to give me a robot leg, like the terminator?
是智能化假肢
Robotic,
更像是6百万超人
More like the six-million-dollar man.
事实上 开支超过6百万
Uh, actually, it costs a little more than that.
不过这个项目资金充裕 所有的开支都包括在内
But the project is fully funded, all expenses paid.
假肢完全免费
The leg will be free.
免费的6百万机器人假肢啊
A free six-million-dollar robot leg?
我告诉你们
Listen.
我装过三次假肢
I've been through three prosthetic legs.
一个比一个疼
Each one hurt more than the last.
为什么这个
Why is this so --
这种假肢是完全无痛的
Well, the leg is entirely painless.
免费无痛机器人假肢
Free, pain-free robot leg?
这像编出来的
Sounds made up.
这的确是由托瑞斯医生编出来的
It was made up -- by Dr. Torres.
运用的是尖端科技 托瑞斯医生就是天才
It is cutting-edge technology. Dr. Torres is a genius.
你会很惊讶于
You'll be amazed at this --
等等 先缓一缓
Okay, let's just slow down for a minute.
我们还是需要进行一些测试
We still have to run a number of tests
来确定你是这个研究的合适人选
to make sure you're even a candidate for the study.
但还得重申一遍 这个项目资金充裕
But, again, the program is fully funded.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
亨特少校说得没错
Major Hunt was right.
他对你赞不绝口
He's been going on and on about you.
真的啊
Yeah, I bet.
我跟他说过我很忙 他知道的
I told him how busy I am. He knows.
他知道我事情很多 但他就是不在乎
He knows my plate is full. He just doesn't care.
我是主治医生 我管理一个科室
I am an attending with an entire service of my own.
赫曼和我以前是共同治疗病人的
Herman and I have shared dozens of patients before.
现在他就带个人进来参与我的项目
Oh, and now he's just bringing this guy to my lab, right?
我难道能拒绝吗
Like I'm gonna say no to a guy
他可是为国牺牲了一条腿
who gave up his leg for our country.
她让我看期刊和去技能实验室练习
She has me reviewing journals and doing skills labs.
我有个病例报告四点前要交
I have a case report that's due by 4:00.
对不起 抱歉了
I'm sorry. Ex cuse me.
我四点还要移除神经母细胞瘤
I have a neuroblastoma to remove at 4:00.
等等
Wait.
你说这些的意思是你要取消
Is this your way of telling me that you're canceling
今晚和代♥孕♥诊所的见面吗
our meeting with the surrogacy agency tonight?
什么 不 我会想办法的
What? No! W-- no, I will -- I will figure that out.
好吧 我只是
Okay. I just...
帮我找点借口
Say something to help me.
这家医院是你的
You own a hospital.
你养育一个美丽的女儿
You are a raising a beautiful girl.
你救了许多小生命 以后会拯救更多 对吧
You save babies. You're gonna save more, right?
你能做到的
You can do this, too.
如果别人可以 你也可以
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表