实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第二十二集 "离家远走"
"She's Leaving Home"
外面有社工陪着我的孩子
There's a social worker out there with my kids.
如果要很久的话...
If this takes a while...
有我们呢
We've got them.
别担心
Don't worry.
把文件给我就好
I just need the papers.
我们开始吧
We're gonna begin now.
你可以坐他旁边
You can sit next to him.
等等
Wait.
-女士... -等着
- Ma'am -- - Just wait!
德里克
Derek.
德里克
Derek.
他是我一生的最爱
He was the love of my life.
真的
He was.
我再也无法像爱他一样爱上其他人
I doubt I'll ever love another man the way I loved him.
我很确定
I'm certain I won't.
我已无力再爱了
How could I?
但他走了 这才是重点
But he's gone. That's the point, isn't it?
他走了 我还在
He's gone, and I'm here, and, uh...
我还在
I'm here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
理查德...
Richard...
托瑞斯 今天我有个髋关节断离术需要人手
Hey, Torres, I need help on a hip disarticulation today.
你来吗
You want in?
再看吧
Ooh, maybe.
你还没把故事讲完呢
Uh, wait, you have to finish your story.
你真把他的膝盖弄断了吗
So, you actually had to break his knee?
没 所以我得使劲把支撑杆推进去
No. So, I had to shove the rod back in there even harder,
结果胫骨坪被挤裂了
and it wound up cracking the tibial plateau.
-你要干嘛 -你霸占着咖啡壶呢
- Can I help you? - You're hogging the pot.
一切都大不同了
Everything looks different now.
一切都像是...
It feel so...
变了样
Different.
你敢不敢礼貌点 像个文明人一样
Maybe ask nicely, like a civilized human being.
凯丽
Callie?
能把咖啡壶递给我吗 谢谢
May I have the carafe, please?
看见没 轻轻松松 咖啡到手
See? It's quite easy, actually.
脸皮可真厚
Really?
梅儿 听说杜勒斯机场天气很糟糕
Hey, Mere, I heard there was weather near Dulles.
德里克的航♥班♥延误了吧
Derek's flight got delayed, didn't it?
我恨死那个机场了
I hate that airport.
皮尔斯 胆囊男的起搏器老出故障
Pierce, my gallbladder guy's pacemaker keeps misfiring.
你能不能去看看
You think you can take a look at it?
好 我现在就去
Yeah, uh, I could do it right now.
德里克死了
Derek is dead.
不 你不能去 你得帮我安下腔静脉滤器
No, you can't. No, um, I need you to place an IVC filter
给我那个椎板切除术的病人
On my laminec patient.
好 好的
Okay, right.
我二十分钟以后过去
Um, I could swing by in about 20.
德里克死了
Derek is dead.
什么
What was that?
德里克...
Derek...
死了
is dead.
我不知道该如何是好
I don't know what to do.
我是说 我知道...
I mean, I do...
我知道该做什么 但...
I know what I should do, but...
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith...
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith...
他没死 梅瑞狄斯
He's not dead.
你在说什么 梅瑞狄斯
Meredith, what do you mean? Meredith?
你在说什么
What do you mean?
梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯 你说什么...
Meredith? Meredith?What do you --
不
No!
我失去了他
I've lost him.
一切都变了 而现在...
Everything changed, and now it's...
一切都难以接受
It's hard to accept it, I guess.
他走了
He's gone.
他不在了
He's just gone.
他再也回不来了
And there's no getting him back.
艾森贝格医生 请来4673病房♥
Dr. Eisenberg, 4673.
艾森贝格医生...
Dr. Eisenberg...
你不能进去
Y-you can't go in there.
-什么 -你先把眼泪擦干再进
- What? - Not until you've stopped crying.
好
Right.
好 好
Okay, okay.
我懂
I know.
她怎么样了
Hey, how is she?
她没事 就是脱水了
She's all right. She's dehydrated.
阿米莉娅怎么样了
How's Amelia holding up?
什么 她还不知道吗
What, she doesn't know?
她在手术
She's in surgery.
你懂我们的规矩的
You know the protocol.
好吧
Yeah.
还不能告诉她
I know the protocol.
颈椎断裂
Cervical spine is fractured.
双腿断裂 右脚摸不到脉搏
So are both legs. Right foot has no pulse.
我们要稳定他脊椎的状况
We're gonna need to stabilize his spine.
他是做什么的来着 警♥察♥吗
What did they say he was -- a cop?
是 在追赶罪犯时 从正在施工的楼上
Yeah, he fell off a building under construction
摔了下来
during a chase.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry it took me so long.
-我刚在... -没事
- I was, um -- - It's fine.
我们把他从直升机上接下来的
We brought him straight in from the helipad.
我们已在中♥央♥静脉置入导管
Central line is in.
给他输了两单位血
Transfuse him with two units of blood.
托瑞斯 你来看看他的腿
Torres, you should look at his leg.
托瑞斯
Torres?
来了 看腿
Yes. The leg.
好了 先生
All right, sir,
请看着我手中的光源
I need you to follow my light with your eyes.
好的 很好
All right, good.
你知道你在哪儿吗
Do you know where you are?
你知道自己的名字吗
Do you know your name?
丹
Dan.
普鲁特 他叫丹·普鲁特
Pruitt. That's his name -- Dan Pruitt.
我... 几个月前给他治过病
I, uh, treated him a few months back.
血压在不断下降
Pressure's dropping.
开始滴注多巴胺 呼普外科
Let's start him on a dopamine drip and page general surgery.
快 动起来 给他翻个身
Let's get moving! Put him under!
你俩先出去一下吧 谢谢
Can we have the room, please?
你要做什么啊
Did you need something?
要不去我办公室谈
Maybe we should have this conversation in my office.
你看我也没时间...
Look, I don't have time for...
谁死了
Who died?
阿米莉娅...
Amelia...
你脸上写得一清二楚
I know the face.
我经历过这样的情形
I've been here before.
所有人在传达这种消息时
Everyone thinks they are the first person in the world
脸上都挂着一样的表情
to ever look at a human being like that, but...
虽然你们自己不自知
It's always the same face.
谁死了
Who is dead?
德里克
Derek.
德里克去世了
It's Derek.
真的非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
两车连撞 他当时想帮忙
It was an MVC accident, and he wanted to help.
我不要听具体细节
I don't need the details.
死了就是死了
Dead is dead.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表