人们说 人生不给重来的机会
They say life doesn't give you second chances.
但我们给
But we do.
外科医生给
Surgeons do.
-要去急诊室吗 -对
- Hey. E.R.? - Yep.
昨晚的事 我很抱歉
So, sorry about last night.
别在意
Don't worry about it.
你在生气
You're mad.
我们只是 忘了时间
We just -- we really lost track of time --
-我没生气 没事 别提了 -好吧
- I'm not. It's fine. Forget it. - Oh.
你骨折了 我们接骨
You break a bone, we put it back together.
你流血了 我们止血
You bleed, we make it stop.
你脑电波停了 我们抢救
You flatline, we resuscitate you.
你的决定是什么
What did you decide?
我没有决定 我整晚失眠
I didn't! I was up all night.
那你有充足的时间考虑啊
Then you had ample time.
你不能突然说"我得了脑瘤"
You can't drop a bomb like "I have a brain tumor"
然后让我马上做出决定
and expect me to decide anything.
我要了解详情
I need to know more.
你什么都不需要知道 你之前也一无所知
You don't need to know anything that you don't already know.
好吧 很好 为什么吃药
Okay, great. Why the pills?
我有偏头痛
I'm getting a migraine.
你又不帮忙
You're not helping.
我就想要知道
This -- this is what I mean.
到底是偏头痛 还是肿瘤作祟
Is it a migraine or is it the tumor?
到底是哪种肿瘤 有多严重
What kind of tumor is it? What does it mean?
你做手术时手会发颤吗
A-are you -- are you gonna get tremors during surgery?
你在手术中和我说话时
You're talking me through a procedure
会不会含糊不清
and you slur your speech?
我要知道详情
I need to know more!
你没必要知道
You don't get to.
我自然不会做任何危害病人的事
Of course I'm not gonna do anything to endanger my patients.
我会对自己的情况负责
I am handling my situation responsibly,
但这是我自己的事 与你无关
but it is my situation, and you are not entitled to it.
你只需要继承我的知识
You are entitled to my knowledge --
继承我这些年的探索 面临的错误和困境
to my years of discoveries and mistakes and dead ends
经历的辛酸血泪和创新研究
and blood and sweat and innovations
而这些你都不会重蹈覆辙
that you don't have to go through.
我们说好的
That's the deal.
借此让你将我的事业延续下去
The chance to take my work into your future.
你一人独撑大局
Just you.
所以
So...
能麻烦你决定下来吗
Could you please make up your mind?
虽然我们经常给病人重来的机会
But as much as we give people second chances,
但自己却没这么好运了
surgeons don't usually get them.
手术都取消了
Surgeries are canceled.
替我查房♥ 我有预约
Round on my service. I have an appointment.
别问我是什么
And don't ask what it is,
因为问了我也不会说
'cause, of course, I'm not gonna tell you.
因为我们所犯的错误
Because the kind of mistakes we make
有时是无法修正的
are sometimes impossible to recover from.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我整晚没睡
I was -- I was up all night.
我也是
Me too.
索菲亚突然发难
Sofia's been acting out,
不停地问我和亚利桑那的事
asking questions about me and Arizona,
我不知道该和她说什么 该怎么告诉她
And I don't know what to tell her or how to tell her,
所以我失眠了
so I'm just not sleeping.
我真惨 你为什么没睡
I'm miserable. Why didn't you sleep?
你还是不知道的好
Oh, you don't want to know.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
德里克和我翻云覆雨一整晚
Derek and I were up having sex all night.
没错 我确实不想听
Yeah, I kind of didn't want to hear that.
69岁 男性
69-year-old male,
从着火的二层楼跳下
Jumped two stories from a burning building.
血压95/60 脉搏120
SHOCKY, B.P.'s 95 over 60 with a rate in the 120s.
哥斯拉昏迷指数14
G.C.S. 14 in the field.
海蒂
Hattie...
为什么一台担架上有两个病人
Why am I looking at two patients on one gurney?
-她死了 -什么
- She's dead.- What?
-海蒂 -测不到脉搏
- Hattie... - We couldn't find a pulse.
我们想把她搬下来
And we tried to pull her off,
但她丈夫抱得紧
but the husband just held on.
他很焦虑 死活不放手
He was agitated. He wouldn't let her go.
我不得不住手
So we had to stop
因为我们担心弄伤他
'cause we were afraid we were gonna hurt him.
什么情况
What've we got -- oh, wow.
海蒂 目击者说他带着妻子
Hattie... witnesses said he carried his wife
跳窗逃出火海
out the window and jumped to escape the fire.
我们猜测他是想减缓她下坠的力道
We think he was trying to break her fall.
把他们带到创伤一室
Let's get them into trauma one.
艾米 需要我帮忙吗
Amy, where do you need me?
你要照看3号♥床的脑炎病人 对吗
You got the head lac in bed 3, right?
是 没关系 我可以同时兼顾
Yeah, that's nothing. I can jump in on this.
不用你帮忙
I don't need you.
这样的安排好吗
Is that good management,
让我这位明星医生坐冷板凳
you leaving your star player on the bench?
你不愁没病人
You won't be for long.
总有人会撞坏脑袋的
People are always hitting their heads on something.
他的皮肤起斑发绀了
His skin is mottled and cyanotic.
得把她搬下来
We have to get her off of him.
先生 你得放她下来
Sir, you have to let her go.
不
No.
-我们得把她搬下来才能救你 -不 不要
- We have to move her to help you. - No, no.
-先生 你叫什么名字 -诺里斯
- Sir, what is your name? - Norris.
-她 -诺里斯
- I-is she...? -Norris...
现在你不必担心她的事 先生
You don't have to worry about that right now, sir.
不 他在乎 他当然要担心
No, he does, actually. Of course he does.
-诺里斯 你妻子叫什么 - 她怎么样了
- Norris, what is your wife's name? - Is she...?
哈里特
Harriet.
我叫她海蒂
Hattie.
诺里斯
Norris.
诺里斯 你得放开海蒂了 她已经离开了
Norris, it's time to let Hattie go. She's gone.
离开了 什么叫离开了
Gone? What do you mean gone?
诺里斯 她死了
Norris, she died.
不 不会的
No. No.
她死了 我很遗憾
She's gone. I'm sorry.
海蒂 不
Hattie, no...
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
不 不
No! No...
你帮她度过了最困难的时刻
You helped her through the hardest part.
你抱着她 保护她
You held her, you protected her,
她死在你的臂弯里
And she died in your arms.
我想她一定死而无憾了
And I'm sure she couldn't think of a better way to go.
她再也不受痛苦了 诺里斯 但你不是
She's no longer in any pain, Norris, but you are,
她也不想看到你这样
And she wouldn't want you to be.
你要放手 我们才能救你 好吗
You have to let her go now so we can help you, okay?
她是我的妻子 我不能放开
She's mine. I can't.
诺里斯 诺里斯 我很遗憾
Norris. Norris, I'm so sorry.
是时候放手了
It's time.
好了
Okay.
数三下
On 3 --
1...2...3.
搬过来 快点
Let's go. Come on.
-我来宣布死亡时间 -海蒂
- I'll go pronounce. - Hattie...
海蒂
Hattie...
亲爱的 亲爱的
Honey...honey...
气道完好 但有吸入烟尘
Airway's intact, but there's a little soot.
血压过低 腹部发硬
Hypotensive and a rigid abdomen.
双侧瞳孔等圆 双眼有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive bilaterally.
右小腿肌肉紧张且有肿胀
Right lower leg is tense and swollen.
我要测一下筋膜室压
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表