要做艰难的抉择
Difficult things.
我也是医生 格蕾医生
I'm a doctor. Dr. Grey.
我是外科医生 跟我丈夫一样
I'm a surgeon, just like my husband was.
我知道这些手续
I know how this works.
你们等了足够久的时间
You've waited the requisite number of hours,
现在你们可以正式宣布他死亡了
and now you can officially declare him dead.
正常情况下 你会和我讨论捐献器官
Normally, you'd talk to me about organ donation.
但从他的病情来看
But by the looks of his chart,
也没剩什么可以捐献的了
there's not much left that works to donate.
重症监护需要腾出床位
So, the I.C.U. needs a bed.
这些一定就是手续的文件了
Those must be the papers --
你需要我签字
the papers you want me to sign
来决定如何处置我丈夫的文件
to decide what to do with my husband...
现在他算是死了 但还没真正死亡
Now that he's dead, but not really dead.
我们是要把他转到长♥期♥康复机构
Do we ship him off to a long-term-care facility
然后祈祷有魔法出现就像童话里那样
and cross our fingers and hope for fairy tales and magic?
还是由我决定拔掉吸氧管
Or do I pull the plug?
停止一切医学干预
And stop all curative intervention?
撤除所有常规监护
Discontinue all routine monitoring,
拔掉所有导管 引流管 气管插管
remove all the catheters, drains, and tubes,
停止所有那些
end any and all treatments
可以减轻患者痛苦的治疗
that might provide comfort to the patient.
终止所有
Terminate all...
生命维持手段
life-sustaining measures...
就像所有明智的医生们会做的那样
...and behave as any sane doctor would behave.
我说的对吗 医生
Does that about cover it, doctor?
你是准备当着我熟睡的孩子们的面
Is that what you want to talk to me about...
和我讨论这些问题吗
while I sit here with my sleeping children?
你是准备和我讨论杀死我的丈夫吗
You want to talk about killing my husband?
把文件给我
Give me the papers.
女士
Ma'am --
把文件给我
Give me the papers!
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道现在说这些对你来说毫无用处
I know that that's useless to you right now.
但我真的很抱歉
But I am.
他救了所有人
He saved all those people.
而我的职责 就是救他
And it was my job... to save him.
我却没有做到
And I failed.
现在 他要死了
And now... he's gonna die...
都是因为我不是个足够优秀的医生
because I was not a good enough doctor...
不能救活他
...to keep him alive.
是啊 你没有做到
Yeah, you're right. You did fail.
你不够好
You weren't good enough.
但你知道明天星期几吗
But do you know what tomorrow is?
明天星期五
It's Friday.
会有更多的患者过来
There's gonna be more patients who come in
他们都需要你来救他们
who need you to save them --
他们会是母亲 会是孩子 也可能是丈夫
someone's mother, someone's kid, someone's husband.
他们需要你来救他们
They need you to save them
因为他们救不了自己
because they can't save themselves.
所以吸取教训 让自己更优秀
So learn from this, better yourself,
下一次你才能做得更好
and you will be better for next time.
万一我做不到呢
What if I'm not?
你一定能做到的
You will be.
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
因为他是你的教训
Because he was your one.
你治疗其他所有患者时
Every patient you treat,
你都会想到我丈夫的脸
you're going to see my husband's face
然后想起这个教训 他生生地死在你的手上
and remember that he was the one that died on your watch.
他会追着你 深刻的教训会一直追着你
He will haunt you. The hard ones always do.
但这样的教训只要一次就够了
And it only takes that one.
这一次的教训就会使你更加努力
But that one will make you work harder,
教训会让你变得更优秀
and they make you better.
当然也可能让你辞职 但是想想我丈夫
Or they make you quit, and you don't get to waste
他本来可以过的生活 取得的成就
what would have been the rest of my husband's life
你不准退缩
being a quitter.
所以赶快回去
So get back inside
你在这外面是救不了任何人的
because you're not saving any lives out here.
我真的非常
I really am so--
是啊 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
我的孩子们和一名社工在外面
There's a social worker out there with my kids.
如果需要很长时间
If this takes a while...
我们会照顾好他们
We got them.
别担心
Don't worry.
我需要看下文件
I just need the papers.
我们现在开始了
We're gonna begin now.
你可以坐在他旁边
You can sit next to him.
等等
Wait.
-女士 -等一下
- Ma'am -- - Just wait!
德里克
Derek.
德里克
Derek.
你的故事是什么
So, what's your story?
我没有故事 我只是个酒吧里的路人甲
I don't have a story. I'm just a girl in a bar.
我是个酒吧里的路人乙
I'm just a guy in a bar.
想再来一次吗
Want to go again?
我爱你 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
I love you, Meredith Grey.
我想余生都和你一起度过
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
你是我一生的挚爱
You're the love of my life.
我无法离开你
I can't leave you.
你就像是水面的新鲜空气
You were like coming up for fresh air.
我要溺死时 你救了我
It's like I was drowning, and you saved me.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
我会永远爱你
I've been in love with you forever.
那么 再见了
So, um, goodbye.
呃 德里克
Um... Derek.
德里克
Derek.
对 梅瑞狄斯
Right. Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
-认识你很高兴 -再见 德里克
- Nice meeting you. - Bye, Derek.
德里克
Derek.
没关系了
It's okay.
去吧
You go.
我们会好好的
We'll be fine.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
没好
No.
开始吧
But go ahead.
德里克 去吧
Derek. You go.
德里克去世了
Derek is dead.
《实习医生格蕾》中难以忘怀的一位
An unforgettable to our Grey's Anatomy.
没有什么比自己人的死
Nothing is rocking these doctors
更让医生们难过的了
like the death of one of their own.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
别的地方 亲爱的
Away, sweety.
新一集《实习医生格蕾》 下周五
New Grey's Anatomy. Next Thursday on ABC.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表