But I can't read either.
没法集中注意力
Can't concentrate.
很奇怪 我从来没有看不进书过
It's odd. I-I've... I've never had that problem.
我觉得这是因为
I think it's because...
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
以前我总是知道她在哪
I-I always know where she is.
她就在这
Well, she's right here.
她就睡在你旁边
It's just as if she's asleep in the bed next to you.
不是这样的
Not really.
因为她可能不会醒过来了
Because she might not wake up.
我觉得
I feel like...
好像她已经离我远去了
Like she's sailed away and
而且我不知道她还会不会回来
I don't know if she's coming back.
这种感觉 你知道吗
That's the feeling, you know?
迈克尔 我们会尽全力的
Michael, we are working very hard to solve this.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我只是
I know. I just...
我只是想让她回来
I just want her to come back.
我也想
I do, too.
这个左心发育不全综合征似乎无法治愈
This H.L.H.S. Case seems impossible.
这位母亲已经第三次怀孕了
Mother's pregnant for the third time,
每个婴儿都夭折了
and each baby was stillborn.
这个也会夭折的
Well, this one will be, too.
22Q11染色体缺失综合征
22Q11 deletion?
她应该领养孩子
She should adopt.
然而 这个
Now this one, however...
先天性膈疝导致了气管球囊阻塞
Tracheal balloon occlusion for C.D.H.?
把这个病例记下来
Card that puppy.
你怎么能毫不 我是说 这些病例都很糟糕
How do you do this without... I mean, these stories are awful.
他们是病人 罗伯森
They're patients, Robbins.
你找到越多病人 学到的就越多
The more you find, the more you learn,
我们能救的病人也越多
the more we save.
就是这么简单
It's as simple as that.
你的任务就是把这些分成三类
Your work is making these three categories...
可治愈的 不可治愈的 有希望的
Possible, impossible, maybe.
任何其他方法都是浪费我们的时间
Any other approach is a waste of our time.
天哪
Holy crap.
命中注定的
It's fate!
看 你性感的技术代表
Look! It's your sexy tech rep!
你性感的技术代表
Your sexy tech rep!
她 她不是我的性感妹子
She... she's not my sexy anything.
目前不是 但是以后可能是啊
Not yet, but she could be.
我今晚和你出来是为了放松的
I came out tonight with you to... to unwind,
不是
not to...
而且她 她是技术代表 有利益冲突
And she's a... she's a tech rep. That's a conflict of interest.
不买♥♥她的传感器就没有利益冲突了
Not if we don't buy her transducers.
-嗯哼 -反正也是垃圾
- Mm. - They're junk, anyway.
上吧 你必须得重返情场啊
Come on! You gotta get back in the saddle.
而且她很正点
And she's got a nice saddle.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
喂 你要干什么
What? Whoa. Whoa. What are you doing?
这样的 听我说
Okay, so listen,
我并不是很擅长做这种事情
I'm not, uh, really great at this kind of thing,
所以我就开门见山地说了
so I'm just gonna blurt it out.
我觉得你今天感兴趣的
I think that you were
不止是我们的研究项目
interested in more than just our program today.
你看出来了吗
Oh, you picked up on that?
我猜对了
I was right!
我就知道 好的 那这样就容易多了
I knew it! Okay. So this should be easy.
欧文有一点害羞 但是他是个好人
Owen is a little bit shy, but he's a great guy.
而且 你们是两情相悦
And, uh... The feeling's mutual.
所以
So...
你觉得怎么样
So what do you say?
我觉得他的一些特质
I would say that there's something about him
不是很对我的胃口
that doesn't quite... feel like he's my type.
什么 不 他
What?! No! He's...
他很有魅力 他人很好又风趣
He's very attractive. He's nice. He's funny.
大家都喜欢风趣的男人 是吗 拜托 给他个机会
People like funny, right? I mean, come on. Give him a chance.
他什么特质不对你胃口
What about him isn't your type?
他是"带把的"
He has a penis.
等下 你当时
Wait. No. You were...
你当时明明在调情
You... you were flirty.
是的
I was,
但是不是和他
but not with him.
我现在对这种信♥号♥♥都不敏感了
I am wildly saddened by my, uh, intense...
真是让我倍受打击
Lack of game right now.
不敢相信我居然没发觉
I can't believe I didn't see that coming.
我 以前我是很敏感的
I... there was a time when I would've been all,
"是的 就是看上我了"
"That's right. I know it's me."
但是现在 我是
But right now, I'm just like, uh,
"额"
"Uh... "
因为你那么看着我
'Cause, uh, you looking at me like that...
你很有魅力
You are gorgeous, by the way.x7f
没有人告诉你吗
Do people just tell you that all the time?
因为你真的很有魅力
Because you are gorgeous.
没有没有
I'm not.
真的吗
Am I?
没有
No.
有吗
Am I?
不对 等下 打住 打住
No. Wait. No, no. Wait, wait. Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
-不喜欢女人吗 -不 不 我很喜欢女人
- Not into women? - No, no, no. I am, totally.
女人 男人 我都喜欢
Women. Men. People, really.
我只是 只是
I'm just... I'm just... I'm just...
我还没有准备好找下一任
I'm just not really shopping right now.
我刚刚离婚
I'm... I'm divorced.
最近才离的 很痛苦
And it's... Was recent and painful
很残忍♥
and brutal.
是的 就是很残忍♥
Brutal, actually.
好吧 如果你想暂时忘记烦恼
Well, if you wanna forget for just a little while,
我明天的飞机
I fly out tomorrow.
这可以只是一♥夜♥情♥ 不代表什么
Doesn't have to be anything more than one night.
我很乐意
I would love...
我很乐意 我只是没有准备好
I would love to love that. I'm just not ready.
我 我很抱歉
I'm... I'm so sorry.
怎么
W--
-嗨 各位 -嗨
-Hi, guys.-Hey.
你来晚了
You're here late.
其实 我们的时间还来得及
Well, we're on a timeline.
我研究了沃尔医生的笔记
I, uh, was taking a look at dr. Wall's notes,
发现了一些相互矛盾的地方
And I found some contradictory information.
他是第二诊断医生吗
He was the second opinion?
哪个沃尔
Wall is where?
凯斯西储大学的
Case western.
他是第三诊断医生
Uh, he was third.
他是放射科的
Mm. He's radiation.
好的 我把日期改好
Right. Just getting my dates straight.
这些是什么
What are all these?
病例 胎儿
Cases. Fetuses.
每一张卡片代表一个病例
Each card represents a fetus
我在教罗伯森如何在宫内治疗胎儿
that I'm gonna teach robbins how to fix.
我估计我剩下的时间还能做完这些
That I...estimate we can get to in the time I have.
-包括这些吗 -这些
-And those? -Uh, these?
不 这些是如果我还有时间
No. These are the ones that I could save,
才能救的
Uh, if I had time.
你就这样想 如果你之前的都是纸上谈兵
You should just think of them as babies who will die
最终你取不出我的肿瘤的话
If it turns out that you're full of crap
这些宝宝都会死
And can't take out my tumor.
别给我太大压力
Ah. No pressure.
哦不 就是要有点压力
Oh, no. Pressure.
我们 我们的时间不一定来得及哦
We're -- we're on a timeline here, right?
从我的角度想想吧
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表