Did Owen talk to you?
我什么也没说 我什么也
I didn't tell him anything. I don't have any--
他有谈到关于你工作的事吗
Did he talk to you about your job?
他是说要换我下来吗
He's saying he's gonna take my job?
你会跟他谈的 对吧
You'll talk to him, right?
谈过了 我早谈过了
I did. I did already.
也许我的反应让他有那个想法
I think I might have given him the idea.
不 德里克 德里克
Oh, no. Derek -- Derek --
我不是 我不是有意
I didn't -- I didn't mean to
德里克 怎么能这样
D-Derek, no...
抱歉 我会想办法解决
I'm sorry. I-I will fix it.
他想把我的职位给你
He wants to give you my job,
-你还让他这么做 -不 我没有
- and you're gonna let him. - No, I'm not.
你混♥蛋♥ 王八蛋
You son of a bitch. You son of a bitch!
-是你让我留在这的 -别这样
- You kept me here! - Don't.
别 艾米 别这样
Don't. Amy, don't.
是你让我来这的
You asked me to come.
在我获得人生第二次机会
You asked me to stay,
准备迎接新生活时
when I was building a life --
你让我留在这 我照做了
a new life -- a second chance that I had given myself
就为了让你无所顾虑离开这
just so that you could feel better about leaving.
我一直都想帮你 也是帮我自己
I was trying to help you, and I was trying to help myself.
-我只是想 -然后你给我这份工作
- I was just try-- - And you gave me this job,
我才刚接受 你就一直羞辱我
and you have abused me since the second I took it.
但这对你来说显然还不够
But that is not enough.
你还要毁了我的职业生涯
You need to destroy my entire caree--
-你怎么能这么对我 -我会处理好的
- How can you do this to me? - I will fi--
-我是你亲妹啊 -我会去处理的
- To me?! - I will fix it!
-你怎么能这样 -我会跟他们谈的
- How can you do this?! - I will talk to them!
我会跟他们所有人谈 然后想办法解决
I will talk to all of them, and I will fix it.
你可是我哥哥啊
You're my brother.
我在找德里克·谢博德 你看到他了吗
I'm looking for Derek Shepherd. Have you seen him?
你在这
Oh, there you are.
怎么了 为什么要开会
What is going on? What is this meeting about?
没有什么会议了 我要找亨特谈谈
There's not gonna be a meeting. I'm gonna talk to Hunt.
他说已经跟你谈过了
He said he already talked to you.
是的
He did.
你有跟他解释艾米莉亚的事吗
Well, did you set him straight about Amelia?
没
I didn't.
什么
What?
现在还不行 梅 我不能跟你谈这个
Not right now, Mer. I can't talk to you about this.
至少现在不行
Not right now.
德里克 你都说了什么
Derek, what did you say?
你都干了什么
What did you do?
我刚独自完成了经腹膜前腹股沟疝修补术
I just finished my first solo TAPP surgery.
好吧 你有吐到口罩里吗
All right. Did you throw up in your mask?
没 为什么所有人都问我这问题
No. Why does everyone keep asking me that?
我出色完成了
I nailed it.
先中♥央♥切口 再外侧切口
Medial, lateral,
然后疼痛三角区 网膜植入 搞定
pain, mesh -- boom!
危险三角区和髂静脉呢
What about the triangle of doom, the iliac vein?
-那怎么了 -你没说啊
- What about it? - Well, you skipped it.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
乔 你之前没说啊
Jo, you didn't say it.
但我都做了
But I did it.
在手术室里 我没有跳过这些步骤
In there. I-I didn't skip it in there.
在手术室里 我
In there, I...
我都做了 对吧
I did it, right?
你是在问我吗
Are you asking me?
-中号♥夹子 -好的
- Medium clip. - Got it.
3号♥丝线 再挂一单位血浆
3-0 silk. Hang another unit.
她已经用掉100单位的血浆了
She's gone through 100 units of blood products.
罗宾斯医生 克莱夫医生想见你
Dr. Robbins, Dr. Karev is asking to see you.
天啊 她的孩子
Oh, her baby.
他说有什么问题吗
Did he say what's wrong?
只说了他需要你
Just that he needed you.
-该死 -快去吧
- Damn. - Go.
不 我不能离开
No, I can't leave this woman.
我能搞定
I got her.
确保她的孩子平安无事
Make sure her baby's okay.
抱歉
Sorry!
怎么了 克莱夫医生去哪了
W-what happened? Where's Dr. Karev?!
什么情况 发生了什么
What is it? What happened?
我做完了 手术很成功
Oh, I finished. It went well.
我们一起做的这个手术
You were all in a twist about this kid,
所以我想你会想和我一起
so I thought you'd want to
去向他父亲说明情况
update the dad with me.
天啊 阿历克斯 不 他的妻子还
Oh, god. Alex, no, his wife is --
孩子还好吧
Is the baby okay?
是的 手术很成功
Yes. Uh, the surgery went well.
她的生命体征良好
Her vitals are good.
她很可能需要在
She'll likely need to
新生儿重症监护病房♥待上一阵子
stay in the NICU for a while,
但她看上去还不错
but she's looking good.
艾米丽见到她了吗
Has Emily seen her?
她仍在手术中
She's still in surgery.
在给她做剖腹产时出现了并发症
Um, there were some complications during her c-section.
等等 她还在手术中
Wait, she's still in surgery?
我们会尽一切努力救她
We're doing everything that we can.
我得回去了
I-I have to go back.
尽一切努力
Everything you can?
到底有多严重
How serious is this?
她失血过多
She lost a lot of blood.
赫曼医生在哪
Where's Dr. Herman?
赫曼医生本来定好手术方案
Dr. Herman had a plan.
现在你们把我的孩子整到了重症监护病房♥
Now you've got my baby in critical care,
还把我老婆整得快出血致死
and my wife is bleeding to death!
我都不知道你们是干什么的
I don't even know who you are.
我得回去了
I have to go back.
负责我们的医生都死哪去了
Where the hell is our doctor?!
他跟欧文只是有点小误会而已
It was just a misunderstanding with Owen.
他会处理好的 他说过他会的
He'll take care of it. He said he would.
这事因他而起 梅瑞狄斯
He did this, Meredith.
为什么我要相信他
Why should I believe that?
为什么你会相信他
Why do you believe it?
因为他是你的哥哥
Because he's your brother.
所以他才能干出这种事
That's why he can do it.
所以他才会抢我的东西
It's why he could steal my toys
扯我头发 给我乱起外号♥
And pull my hair and call me names.
就因为我是家人
It's because I'm family.
所以他觉得这么做没问题
It's why he thinks he can get away with this.
你理解不了
You don't get it.
确实不懂
No. I don't.
我是独女
I was raised as an only child.
还一直都是个不称职的姐姐
And I'm historically lousy at being a sister.
但你现在陪着我
You're here right now.
这就很称职了
That's good enough.
你不记得了
You don't remember?
不 我当然记得
No, I...Of course I remember.
我只想和你再确认一次
I-I just wanted to double-check with you,
保险起见
you know, to be safe.
我的侧向切口没问题 对吧
My lateral dissection, it looked good, right?
我觉得我没碰到髂静脉
I-I don't think I went anywhere near the iliac vein.
你觉得
You don't think...
威尔逊 要么你切到了 要么没切到
Wilson, either you hit the woman's iliac vein or you didn't.
到底切到没
Which one is it?
现在该怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我们做个CT扫描
We run a C.T....
不 我来做CT扫描
No. I run a C.T.
而你
You?
你就站着 默默祈祷
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表