好的
Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我只是
Yeah. I just, um...
我也得做点让自己感觉更好的事了
I need something to be good, too.
好了
Okay.
好了
All right.
一分没哭过十分大哭过 我有几分
How sobby do I look? 1 to 10.
六分
6.
好吧
Okay.
会议室
今天怎么样
So, how'd it go today?
梅瑞狄斯帮你准备演讲了吗
Did Meredith help you with your speech?
没有
Uh, not really.
今晚应聘不成
If this doesn't work out,
我倒可以直接去无线电屋做销♥售♥了
I hear RadioShack's hiring.
她肯定还是帮了不少忙的
She must have helped some.
毕竟你们可是一整天都在家里准备的
I mean, you guys were at the house together all day.
她也有一大堆事情要烦的
Yeah, well, she's got a lot of stuff going on.
衬衫上有汗渍吗
Do I have pit stains?
什么事情
What kind of stuff?
没什么 你别管
Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it.
你确定我这样可以吗
You sure I look okay?
可以 你看起来很帅
Yeah. You look great.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
我去跟他们说你在路上了
I'll tell them you're on your way.
皮尔斯
Pierce?
韦伯医生
Hey! Dr. Webber!
你看过那个贯通伤的病人了吗
Did you check in on our impalement patient?
他状态非常好
He is doing great!
有件事我得告诉你
I need to tell you something.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should have told you sooner.
好吧
Okay.
爱丽丝·格蕾和我
Ellis Grey and I knew each other --
非常相熟
very well.
我们有过关系
We had a relationship --
我的上帝 别说了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Stop talking.
好笑的是 其实我们第一次对话时
It's funny, but that is the first thing I thought
你告诉我你认识我母亲
when we first spoke and you told me that
我的第一念头就是这个
you'd known my mother.
我想"会不会是他"
I thought, "What if it's him?"
但之后你什么都没说
But then you never said anything.
这么多天 你还是什么都没说
And then days went by, and you still never said anything,
所以我想这肯定不可能了
so I thought it couldn't possibly be true,
因为什么样的人
because what kind of person
才会干这种事
would do something like that --
会让我坐着像个傻子一样说个不停
would let me sit there and talk like an idiot
自己却什么也不说
and never speak up?
这种人不正直 不诚实
No one decent. No one honest.
是个懦夫
A coward.
你会这么做的唯一原因
The only reason that you would do something like that...
就是虽然你一直都知道我的存在
is if you'd known about me all along
但你也从来都不想要我
and never wanted me, either.
不 不是这样 不是
No. No, that's not true. That's not --
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你说的
Why should I believe a word you say to me?!
我这样突然出现在你面前
Well, this must've been a nightmare for you,
对你来说一定是场噩梦
me showing up here like this.
别担心 对我来说更糟
Don't worry -- it has been worse for me.
晚安了 韦伯医生
Good night, Dr. Webber.
外科医生被教育成非常坚强的样子
Surgeons are bred to be invulnerable.
我们很难被打到
It's very hard to lay ourselves bare.
你感觉怎么样了
Hey. How are you feeling?
不太好 痛苦的一天
Hey. Uh, not great. Weird day.
你不烧了 还不舒服吗
You don't have a fever. You still sick?
不 我没病
No, I-I wasn't sick.
不过 我 我有点醉了
I-I'm -- I am a little drunk, though.
你喝醉了
You're drunk?
是的 我在阿历克斯家
Yes. I was at Alex's --
好了 梅瑞狄斯 请你帮我理一理
Okay, Meredith, you got to help me.
我试着搞清楚
I-I-I-I'm trying to understand.
好的 听着 这种疯狂的事情...
Okay, listen, this crazy thing is happening --
你说你留在这
You said you had to stay here
是为了你的事业着想
to make the most of your career.
听我说
Just listen to me.
等等 所以我放弃了大脑绘图计划
Wait -- so, I gave up the brain mapping initiative
是为了你能旷工跟朋友喝个痛快吗
so you can play hooky and get drunk with your friends?
我们是因为这而留在了西雅图吗
This is why we're staying in Seattle?
因为我们知道有些创伤可以深刻到怎样的程度
Because we know exactly how deep some injuries can go.
但脆弱并不是坚强的对立面
But vulnerability isn't the opposite of strength.
它是必要组成
It's a necessary part.
我们必须强迫自己敞开胸怀
We have to force ourselves to open up...
充分暴露我们自己
...to expose ourselves...
献出我们所有的一切
...to offer up everything we have...
然后祈祷一切会好起来
...and just pray that it's good enough.
你肯定做得不错
I'm sure you did fine.
那怎么还得等这么久
Sure are taking a long time.
阿历克斯
Alex?
否则 我们永无成功之日
Otherwise... we'll never succeed.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我 等等 克莱夫
I -- wait. Karev?
贝利
Bailey?
什
Wha--
她来了
Hey! There she is.
祝贺你
Hey. Congratulations.
我的天
Oh, my...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表