你们已经尽力了
You guys have been great.
你们想尽了一切办法来救我
You went way above and beyond.
没错 基斯 大家为了救你
Keith, yes, a lot of people here
都拼尽了全力
are working very hard to pull this off,
你自己也要加油 好吗
and you have to work, too, okay?
我都看见他们的表情了
I've seen the looks on these people's faces.
这一定行不通的
This is not gonna work.
亨特 我能歇一分钟吗
Hunt, I'm gonna need a minute.
好
Okay.
就一分钟啊 多一秒都不行
I'm serious -- one minute, that's all I'm allowing.
-时间紧迫 -好 好
- It's too soon. - Fine, fine.
你跟威尔逊说没说我和孩子要搬去的事
You talk to Wilson yet about me and the kids moving in?
没 我前一阵太混了 她现在都不理我了
No. I was a jackass, and now she's not even talking to me.
-我都没法... -她要搬走吗
- I can't even -- - Is she moving out?
阿米莉娅有地方住吗
Is there room for Amelia,
你住你以前的房♥间
because you could take your old room,
我住我以前的房♥间
I could take my old room back,
这样阿米莉娅就可以住克里斯蒂娜的房♥间
and then Amelia could move into Cristina's room.
天呐 梅梅 你咋想的
God, Mer, what the hell?
我也没办法
I know, I know,
我伤害了她 现在她正生我的气
but I hurt her feelings, and she's mad at me.
我忘了我该给她当大姐的
I forgot I'm supposed to be her sister.
你有时候真混
You're a complete tool sometimes.
别人也这么说
I've heard.
各位 停下你们手中的活
All right, everybody stop what you're doing.
请安静 让开 让开
Quiet, please. Make a hole. Make a hole.
让他们过去
Let them through, guys.
你看看吧
I have something for you.
哥们儿
Hey, big man.
瞧瞧你啊
Look at you.
抱歉让你经历这一切
I'm sorry for all this crap.
抱歉 我希望 我
Sorry, I just...wish I...
等我出院了再去看你 好吗
I'm gonna see you when I get out of here, okay?
看你和你妈妈 好吗
You and your mom, yeah?
我会去看你们 我们一家团圆 好吗
I'm gonna be there and we're gonna be together, okay?
我爱你 爸爸爱你
Oh, I love you. Daddy loves you.
亲一个
Kiss.
好 好
Okay, okay.
好了 给他包好
All right, let's bag him.
推两百单位的克他命[麻醉剂]
Push 200 of ketamine.
别走
Don't go.
我不走
No.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
你不该就这样把他带过来的
That was a bad idea bringing him out here like that.
为什么
Why?
如果你没救活我
Because I'm gonna be really pissed...
我会气死的
if you don't pull this off.
我也这么想
Me too.
这主意真不错
That was a really nice idea.
不是我想的 但我还是厚脸皮地谢谢你了
Oh, well, it wasn't mine, but I'll take credit.
我以前确实做错了
Look, I was being a jerk.
别说了
Shut up.
我都懂 咱俩当时都不对
I know. We were both jerks.
我们和好吧
Can we just move on?
必须和
Please.
好
Good.
我有个事要问你
So, I have to ask you something.
-好 -梅瑞狄斯问我她能不能搬进来
- Okay. - Meredith asked me if she could move in.
她把自己的房♥卖♥♥了 想搬过来
She's selling her house and she wants to move in.
你同意吗
What do you think?
她要带着娃一起来吗
With the kids?
不 她连娃带房♥一起卖♥♥了
No, she's selling the kids with the house.
当然是带着孩子咯
Yes, with the kids.
我有权发表意见吗
And I get a vote on this?
以前咋没这么民♥主♥呢
I didn't think that we did that.
不是一直都是你说的算吗
I thought we were at this place
我从来没有话语权
where you just told me what was gonna happen.
我这不就在问你吗
I'm asking you.
呵呵 我能拒绝带着三个娃的寡妇吗
Yeah, and I can say no to the sad widow
人家可都眼巴巴的看着我呢
with the three kids tapping on the window?
你不是说你要在这里定下来吗
You said you were putting down roots here.
恭喜
Congrats.
现在你有了房♥ 还有了一大家子
Now you got a house and a family.
这么说 婚礼取消了吗
So, I guess the wedding is off.
是 到底怎么回事啊
Yeah, what happened?
-理查德跟你说了吗 -没
- Did Richard talk to you? - No.
来得太突然
Was a complete surprise.
出人意料
Complete surprise.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
是不是感觉重回战场了
Feels familiar, huh?
我觉得很棒
Feels great, actually.
你怀念吗
You miss it?
在战场行医的日子
Being in the field?
我天天就怀念战场了
It's the only thing I ever think about.
生命体征正常 血压正常 开刀吧
Sats and B.P. are stable. Good to go.
好
Here we go.
好
Okay.
-好 纱垫 多拿一点 -剪刀
- All right, laps. More laps. - Scissors.
-凯丽剪 凯丽剪 -看起来
- Kelly. Kelly. - Looks like
已经插入肾血管了
it's going straight into his renal vessels.
钳子
Clamp.
我够不着 你能够得到吗
I can't reach. Can you get it?
我可以 我可以 擦 擦
Uh, I got it. I got it. Crap! Crap!
-没事 我看到了 看到了 -好了
- No, I-I see it. I see it. - Okay, all right.
该死的 纱垫
Damn it. Laps.
好 还需要很多的纱垫
Okay. Gonna need a whole lot more laps!
亨特医生和凯普娜医生在外面
Doctors Hunt and Kepner start Keith's surgery
在车里给基斯做手术
outside in the car.
格蕾医生和皮尔斯医生在手术室待命
Doctors grey and Pierce are standing by in the O.R.
等待完成这台手术
waiting to finish that surgery.
你们来帮助基斯从车里出来去手术室
You need to help get Keith from the car to the O.R.
我们估计只有不到三分钟的时间
We estimate we have less than three minutes
把他送去手术室
to get him from car to O.R.
超过三分钟 他就会死
Any more than that, he dies.
一旦犯错 他也会死
You make a mistake, he dies.
一定要完美无误 只有一次机会
This has to be perfect. We have one chance.
不能重来
There are no do-overs.
他是生是死
His life and death depends
取决于你们接下来几分钟怎么做
on how you handle the next few minutes.
别搞砸了
Do not mess this up.
加油啊 加油啊
Come on, come on, come on.
他的肺壁破裂了
His chest wall is hashed.
你能钳住最后那条血管吗
Now, can you get that last clamp?
没问题 没问题
I got it. I got it. I got it.
你把门都打开
You, keep these doors open.
你站在这个角落
You stay on this corner here.
好 你叫什么名字
All right, what's your name?
德鲁卡
Uh, Deluca.
德鲁卡 你在这
All right, Deluca, right here.
好的
You got it.
就这样 开始吧
That's it. Let's go.
沃伦 当他们把异物抽出来的时候 看好钳子
Warren, watch the clamps when they pull the piece out of him.
凯普娜 准备救他出来 准备好了吗
Kepner, be ready to pack. Are we ready?
-行 -没问题
- Ready. - I’m good.
如果病人在五分钟内无法到手术台
If this guy's not on the table in five minutes,
这一切就白费了
this was all for nothing.
我开始计时
I'm starting the clock.
大家要非常小心 好吗
Let's all be careful, okay?
开始
And go.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表