实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第十九集 "爱如痴狂"
"Crazy Love"
爱
LOVE.
神经科学告诉我们
Neuroscience tells us
就如同习惯让我们成瘾一样
it activates the same parts of the brain
爱也让我们上瘾
as habit-forming addiction.
它让我们觉得自己无所不能
It makes us feel like we can do anything,
成为任何人 成就任何事
Be anything, achieve anything.
而一旦我们尝到甜头
And once we taste it...
就会想索求更多
...we want more.
再来一发么
You want to go again?
恐怕发不了了 贝利醒了
I guess not. Bailey's up.
我把航♥班♥改签怎么样
What if I change my flight?
去机场前我去趟医院
I could come by the hospital before I get to the airport,
找间没人的值班室 然后我们
and we could find - an empty on-call room and...
上班时我得工作
I have work to do at work.
没法同时应付你
I can't do you, too.
好吧 就这么说定了
Okay, well, then it's settled.
现在再来一发 快点
Let's go again now. Come on.
-不 绝对不行 你太坏了 -过来
- No! Absolutely not! You are terrible! - Come here.
大坏人
Terrible influence!
得起床了啦
We are getting up now.
来嘛
Come on.
-我知道了 -知道什么
- I know. - What?
你不如干点力所能及的
Why don't you make yourself useful
去给贝利换尿布
and go change bailey's diaper?
你真扫兴
You're a tease.
你才坏呢
And you are terrible!
你看见我手♥机♥了吗
Have you seen my phone?
就在你手里呢
It's in your hand.
不是这部 这是我自己的
Not this one. This one's mine.
是那部政♥府♥手♥机♥ 我要还的
The government one, the one I have to return.
-我忘了放在哪了 -沙发靠垫那里
- I don't know where I put it. - Couch cushions?
佐拉 快点 亲爱的
Hey, Zola, hurry up, honey,
没时间吃早餐了
or you won't have time to eat breakfast!
紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不归还手♥机♥又不会去坐牢
It's not like you go to prison if you don't return the phone.
不会真因为这种事坐牢吧
I mean, I don't go to prison for that, right?
不 我是说辞职
No, I meant resigning.
你的工作可不是说辞职就辞的啊
Giving up your job isn't a small thing to do.
就是说辞就辞 这里的一切才是最重要的
Well, it is. In comparison to everything here, it is.
-但是 -梅瑞狄斯 我今天早上和总统委员会见面
- But -- - Meredith, I meet with the president's council in the morning.
提交最终报告
I give them my final report,
我的正式推荐信 一切就都结束了
my official recommendation, and then I'm done.
我很快就回来 仿佛不曾离开
I'll be home before you know it.
这样很好 时机正好
It's good. It's time.
你们好
Oh! Hey!
你们怎么在这里
You're...here.
是啊 这是我们的家
Yeah, we live here.
可你本该在飞机上
But you had a flight.
还有你 昨天你不停地说
And you -- yesterday you were going on and on
今天一大早就有手术
about some early surgery that you had.
关键是 你们现在不该在家的啊
The point is, you're not supposed to be home.
那么
So...
我的手术推掉了 而且
My surgery got pushed, and...
你怎么还穿着昨天的衣服
Uh, weren't you wearing that yesterday?
阿米莉亚 你忘了手♥机♥
Amelia, you forgot your ce--
我只是
I was just, um...
她 她的手♥机♥
Her -- her cellphone was --
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
有人想吃早餐么 谁想吃
Who wants breakfast? Anybody?
-我们有煮咖啡 -我还是
- We have coffee. - well, I should...
是啊 我 我走了
Uh, yeah, um, I'm -- I'm gonna go.
你好啊 小家伙
Hey, little guy!
看看谁来了
Look who's here!
咱们去找姐姐吧
Want to go find your sister?
好了 我们走吧
All right. Let's go.
你妹妹和欧文在一起了
So, your sister and Owen?
-她昨晚告诉我了 -你早就知道了
- She told me last night. - You knew?
你妹妹和欧文搞一起了你竟然不告诉我
Your sister's doing Owen and you didn't tell me?
我该告诉你吗
I was supposed to tell you that?
当然
Yes!
我连自己手♥机♥放哪都想不起来
I don't even remember where I put my phone.
你还指望我记得给你报备别人的感情生活么
Now I have to remember someone else's sex life?
我得走了
I got to get to --
不然要迟到了 好吧
I'm gonna be l-- oh, okay.
这是再来一发的节奏么
So, we're gonna go again, huh?
在这里啊
Oh. Hey.
最佳老婆就是你
Best wife ever.
我只希望 也许 你能留下
I just wish, I don't know, you could stay
或者我可以陪你去
or I could come with you or something.
我很快回来 你知道的
I'll be back soon. You know that.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我只是觉得你刚回来
I just feel like I just got you back,
现在又要离开
and now you're going again,
而我只能留在这里
And I-I just have to stay here.
你说的对 确实如此
You're right. You do.
你要留在这里
You have to...stay here.
别送了 等我回来
Don't move.Wait for me.
我很快就回来 仿佛从未离开
I'll be back before you know it.
好吧
Okay.
格雷斯隆纪念医院
你好啊
Oh! Hey!
你看到没有
Did you see that?
看到什么
See what?
他竟然当没看到我一样
It was like he didn't even see me.
这破事有我什么事
I was supposed to see a guy not see you?
不 不 我们约过一次 伊桑和我
No, no. We went on a date -- Ethan and I.
气氛很不错 玩耍很愉快
It was a good date. We had fun.
聊了几个小时 欢声笑语
We talked for hours. We laughed.
但之后分别的时候他没吻我哦
But then at the end of the date, there was no kissing.
所以你很生气
And you're pissed.
也不是啦 只是他竟然连吻的意思都没有啊
No, there wasn't even an attempt at kissing.
看吧 亲或不亲
See, you're pissed if we try,
你都会生气
you're pissed if we don't try.
也不是 只是他之后也不打电♥话♥ 不发短♥信♥
No, but then no phone call, no text,
也没有问 接着约吗
No, "Hey, second date?"
现在他竟然无视我了
And now he is actively not seeing me.
我也不会见那警♥察♥了
Hmm, I'm actively not seeing my cop anymore.
你们已经约过了啊
You guys went out already?
是的 我们约过一次 糟透了
Yep. We went out on a date. It was bad.
开始还没那么糟糕
Well, at first, it wasn't that bad.
他一直在说 我拯救生命 身穿叼炸天制♥服♥
He was all, "I save lives, and I wear a uniform."
然后我意识到 老娘也身着叼炸天的制♥服♥救人
And then I realized - I save lives, I wear a uniform,
我还没他那么无聊
And I'm not boring.
就没再约了
No second date for him.
好吧 到底怎么回事
Okay, so, uh, what is it?
告诉我 直说吧
Tell me. Lay it out.
我很丑陋吗
Uh, am I hideous?
我有口臭吗
Am I -- am I -- do I have bad breath?
到底出了什么问题
What is the problem here?
为什么问我
Why me?
因为你是男人
Because you're a guy.
没错 我是男人
Exactly. I'm a guy.
-告诉我吧 -别烦我了
- Just tell me. - Go away!
你和欧文
So, you and Owen...
说完了吧
Is there an end to that?
我不知道 你来说说吧
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道要跟你说什么
I-I-I don't know what to tell you.
欧文和我
Um, Owen and I...
正在相处了解中
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表