You've very, very sweet.
但我觉得
But I don't think...
我们不该在一起
We shouldn't be doing this.
不能再继续了
Not anymore.
什么
What?
你不必过这样的生活 约翰
You don't need this, John --
照顾一个在浴室跌倒的虚弱老女人
A frail, old woman who falls in the shower.
别说了 是不是因为 因为欧文
Stop it. Is this -- is this because Owen --
他是我儿子
He's my son.
他几乎是死后重生
And he's been to hell and back.
他为我付出了一切
And he does everything for me.
如果他觉得这样不好
And if he feels that it isn't --
等等 艾芙琳
Hey, hey, Evelyn.
你觉得是这样吗
Do yo believe that?
来人帮忙
We need help in here!
她腹部僵硬
Okay, her abdomen's rigid.
-艾芙琳 -在外面等 好吗
- Evelyn. - Step outside, all right?
血压下降很快
Blood pressure's dropping drastically.
她马上要休克了
She's going into shock.
呼叫皮尔斯 通知欧文·亨特
Page Pierce, and get Owen Hunt.
我来了
I'm right here.
分流做好了
Shunt is in.
失血控制住了
Bleeding seems under control.
-你看起来很惊讶 -办法奏效 我很欣慰
- You seem surprised. - I'm glad it worked.
你质疑我的每个决定
You've questioned every move I've made.
你和其他人不同 我要你相信我
You, of all people? I need you to believe in me.
糟糕 这是
Crap, there's --
我看到了 造口出现渗漏
I see it. The anastomosis is leaking.
加油 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
发生了什么事
What happened?!
腹腔大动脉瘤破裂
Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.
头晕和背部的伤痕
The dizziness, the bruising on her back --
可能都是前哨出血引起的
They must have been caused by a sentinel bleed.
搞什么鬼 理查德 你怎么没发现
What the hell, Richard? How'd you not see this?
她的伤口只是摔伤而已
Hey, all of her injuries were consistent with her fall.
谁也没想到要深究
None of us would have thought to look any further.
我知道你很担心 但有我们会照顾她的
I know you're worried, but we have her.
告诉我 你为什么在这里
I need you to tell me why you're here.
我会走的 她让我离开
I'm gonna go. She told me to go.
-好啊 走吧 -我会走的
- Good. Go. - I will.
但要等到我知道她安然无恙
But not until I know she's all right.
我知道她不想和我在一起 没关系
I know she doesn't want me, and that's fine.
但我不能弃她不顾就走了
But I can't just walk away not knowing how she is.
我不能就这样离开她
I can't just walk away from...
我知道她不想要我 但我想和她在一起
I know she doesn't want me, but I want her.
我要知道 她好好活在这世上
I have to know that she's out there in the world okay.
必须知道这点才能走
I can't go not knowing.
她永远不会知道我在这里等过
She'll never even know I was here.
你什么都不必对她讲
You don't have to say anything to her.
一知道她没事我马上就走
I'll go the moment that I know.
但在那之前 我会一直坐在这里
But until then, I am sitting here in this chair,
等待艾芙琳安然无恙的消息
until I know that Evelyn is all right.
他没事对吧 手术成功了吗
Hey. He's okay, right? The surgery worked?
我能看看他吗
Can I see him?
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey?
凯西 我
Kathy, I'm --
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我对他的死深表遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
不
No!
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
不
No!
-告诉我那不是真的 -是真的
- Tell me that's not -- - Yes.
VPA细胞大概是正常细胞连接率的两倍
The VPA cells are connecting almost twice the rate of normal cells.
太了不起了
This is amazing!
你太了不起了 我真想亲你个遍
You're amazing! I could kiss you.
我是说 我不会这么做
Uh.. uh, I mean, I won't.
当然不会 抱歉
Obviously I won't. Sorry.
但是在经过所有的弯路和障碍后
But all the wrong turns and brick walls,
能找到答案真是让人太兴奋了
and finding the answer is such a high.
太晚了
It's getting late.
我该走了
Um...I should go.
你非走不可吗
Do you have to?
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith!
梅尔 停下
Mer, stop!
-他本来能活下来的 -他活不成的
- He should have lived. - He couldn't.
你也看到他的肝脏受损有多严重了
You saw how messed up his liver was.
我本该能救活他
I should have saved him.
如果不是你一直质疑我 怀疑我
I could have saved him if you weren't bringing me down...
让我分心 让我难过 我本可以救活他的
with your doubting and second-guessing and distracting me.
-梅 -他本该可以活下来的
- Mer. - He should have lived.
他本该可以活下来的 他本该可以活下来的
He should have lived! He should have lived.
干什么 滚开 别这样
Stop. Get off! Stop it!
好了 不要
Come on. No.
-我恨你 -你才没有
- I'm mad at you. - No, you're not.
-我有 -不 你恨的是德里克
- I am. - No, you're mad at Derek.
你要是想把火发在我身上 那就来吧
You want to take it out on me, go on.
如果你在家里不开心
You want to yell and hit and scream
想要吵架 打人或者喊一喊 都可以
'cause things are hard at home, okay.
你想要胡来 那就胡来吧
You want to be a mess, be a mess.
我不介意 我能承受
I don't care. I can take it.
但刚刚在手术室
But in that O.R. --
刚刚在手术室你没有乱来
you are not a mess in that O.R.
你尽力了 我们都尽力了
You tried. We both did.
这不是你造成的
You didn't do this.
那孩子不是你害死的
You didn't kill that kid, okay?
振作一点
So keep it together.
我们修补了她的动脉瘤
We were able to repair her aneurysm.
-所以她没事了吗 -是的 是个好消息
- So she's gonna be okay? - Yeah, that's good.
她会顺利康复的 那可是幸运的摔跤
She should recovery nicely. That was one lucky fall.
如果她的动脉瘤在医院之外破裂了
If her aneurysm had ruptured outside of the hospital,
她就活不了了
she wouldn't have made it.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
请转告你妈我道过别了
Tell your mom I said goodbye.
我买♥♥了她一直在找的那本书
I ordered this book that she's been searching for forever.
已经绝版了 我找到了 已经发货了
It was out of print. I found it. I had it shipped.
昨天到的
Uh, it arrived yesterday.
在蓝色沙发附近的桌子上
Um, it's in this little brown package
一个棕色的包裹
on the table near the blue sofa.
请转交给她好吗
Will you make sure she gets it?
谢谢
Thanks.
约翰 等等
John, wait.
我叫你走的
I told you to go.
是啊 但是欧文觉得你都是在胡言乱语
Yeah, well, Owen suggested that you might be full of crap.
我请他留下来的
I asked him to stick around.
我们谈过了
We've been talking.
上帝啊 真希望你没有见到我这番模样
Oh, God. I wish you didn't have to see me like this.
我看起来如此
I look so --
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
好了 放松 安德莉亚
Okay, just relax, Andrea.
威尔逊医生说需要我来看一眼
Dr. Wilson said I could have a look at
你那里的小伙伴
your little buddy there?
不要
No.
我理解你的感受 真的
Okay, I feel for you. I do.
但你必须得让我们把它拽出来
But you got to let us yank him out.
-威尔逊 -但是好疼
- Wilson! - But it hurts.
我觉得它有牙齿
I think he has teeth.
我知道你跟害怕
I know you're scared.
它也很害怕 它不想出来
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表