You just stand here and pray
祈祷你的病人不要失血而亡
that your patient isn't bleeding to death right now.
罗宾斯还有事 要等她吗
So Robbins is tied up. Should we wait?
不用了 我们开始吧
No, yeah, we should get started.
-不 -德里克 我们正要讨论
- No, no, no. - Well, Derek, we just need to figure out...
我知道你们想搞清楚这事
I know you're trying to figure out what's going on.
你们听说了艾米莉亚的事
I know you've heard some stories about Amelia.
我的做法让你以为 我让你以为
I let you believe something. I let you believe that, uh --
谢博德 你当时说得很清楚
Shepherd, you were pretty clear when we spoke, so --
她在慢慢戒毒
She's in recovery.
她非常努力
She works really hard at it.
她也成功了
She's been successful in recovery, and...
这家医院应该保护她
this hospital should have protected her.
这个女人应该保护她
This woman should have protected her.
还有
And...
更重要的 我应该保护她
More importantly, I should have protected her.
我没做到
I didn't.
我没有做到 因为我想要她的职位
And I didn't because I wanted her job.
我想要回我原来的职位
I wanted my old job back.
所以才会有这个会议
So now we're here.
都是我的错
My fault.
德里克 为什么你连
Derek, why did you even...?
她该继续干这个工作 欧文
She should stay where she is, Owen.
她完全能胜任
She can do the job.
她做的很好
She is doing the job.
我做不到比她更好
I couldn't do it any better.
他的孩子情况如何 有变化吗
How's his baby? Is there any change?
她很好 情况稳定 让我来说
No. She's good. She's stable. Let me do it.
不行 必须由我来说
No, I have to tell him.
该怎么说 阿历克斯
How? How, Alex?
我该怎么告诉他 他的妻子死掉了
How do I tell him that his wife is dead?
赫曼去哪了 她应该在这的
Where the hell is Herman? She should have been here.
说这话没用 当时我在场
That's not helping! I was here.
艾米丽是我的病人 而我没有救活她
Emily was my responsibility, and I lost her.
那就让我来说
So let me do it.
植入性胎盘极难诊断
Placenta percreta is very difficult to diagnose,
艾米丽的情况尤为严重
and in cases as severe as Emily's, it's usually...
通常无法治愈
insurmountable.
如果等你的孩子足月
If your baby had come to term,
艾米丽也撑不到那个时候
it's likely Emily would have died.
不会的
No.
科里 你必须要理解
Corey, this is what you have to understand.
如果按照我原来的手术计划
If I'd done the surgery we'd planned,
很有可能
it's likely that, down the line,
艾米丽和你的女儿都保不住
we would have lost Emily and your daughter.
罗宾斯医生已竭尽所能救你的妻子
Dr. Robbins did everything within her power for your wife.
她保住了你的女儿
But she saved your baby's life.
因为她 你的孩子活下来了
Your baby is alive because of her.
我搞不懂这是什么状况
I'm not sure what that was about,
但我还是很火大
but it doesn't change anything.
我做不了 我不想做
Okay? I can't do it. I won't do it.
你抛下我
You...you abandoned me.
你让我别无选择 只能保住孩子
You...you left me no choice but to take that baby.
是你逼我的
You made me...
继续 说完你想说的
Go ahead. Finish your thing.
好吧 我
Well, I --
我
I, um...
别停 继续 统统发泄出来
Oh, no, no. Go on. Get it out.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
到底怎么了
What's happening?
昨天 我的医生决定
Yesterday, my doctors decided
我必须进行强化性放射治疗
I need some aggressive radiation therapy immediately,
所以今天我就去了
So that's where I was today. It just...
我的反应比我想象的要猛烈
Hit me a little harder than I expected.
我对他说的每一句都是真的
Everything I said to that man was true.
你救回了一个孩子
You saved a baby that we would have lost.
我有在一旁观察
I watched you.
我登入医院的界面
I logged in to the hospital interface.
观察你全天的手术
I monitored your progress all day.
你的决定是正确的
You made the right call.
你的所有决定都是对的
You made all the right calls.
不是 如果你在这 你就能
That's not. If...if you had been here,you would've...
不会
Mnh-mnh. No.
我唯一会做的事
The only thing I could've done
就是宫内输血
is perform an intrauterine transfusion,
让婴儿再多坚持一会
try to keep the baby in a little longer,
让她更接近足月
get her closer to term.
也许 也许
And maybe...maybe...
我们能早点发现植入胎盘
we could have detected the percreta earlier.
但这并不代表我能比你
But it doesn't mean we could've done anything for her
做的更好
that you didn't do.
我想学宫内输血
I want to know how to do it, the intrauterine transfusion.
如果有一丝的机会能救母亲
'Cause if there's a chance that I could've saved that mom,
我要知道该怎么做
then I need to know how.
为了下次做准备
For the next time.
我明天就能教你
I can show you tomorrow.
前提是你不跟亨特主任谈我的病
Unless you're planning to have a conversation with Chief Hunt.
好的 明天见
Okay.I'll see you tomorrow.
回家吧
Go home.
会好的
It's gonna be fine.
我会一直在这陪你
Hey, I'm gonna be here with you, okay?
爱德华兹 出去
Edwards, out.
好的 女士
Yes, Ma'am.
CT扫描结果如何
How was the C.T.?
她没去到CT室
She never made it to C.T.
等等
Wait...
这是你的手术 威尔逊
This was your surgery, Wilson.
我要求你去通知家属
I'm gonna need you to talk to the family.
天啊
Oh, my god.
她死了
She's dead?
-她死了 天啊 -我没说过这话
- She's dead? Oh, my god. - I never said that.
-我记得每一个步骤都对的 -威尔逊
- I-I remember doing everything correctly. - Wilson.
我甚至 我
I even...I even...
她没事
She's fine!
什么
What?
我没说她死了
I didn't say she was dead.
我说她不用做CT扫描
I said she never made it to C.T.
你是故意整我的
You're -- you're screwing with me.
我没带她去做CT扫描
I didn't take her to C.T.
因为你在手术室里没做错 大牛医生
Because I saw you do it in the O.R., Dr. Badass.
天呐 你有毛病
Oh, my god.Oh, my god! You have a problem!
不 你才有
No, you do.
你怀疑自己
You second-guess yourself.
在你的职业生涯中 会有无数次手术
This was the first in a career full of surgeries
这才是你的第一次手术
you will be doing alone.
用不了多久
Before too long,
没人会在你身后 跌倒的时候扶住你
there won't be anyone to catch you when you fall.
你的病人得信任你
Your patients need to trust
你帮他们手术时
that when you take them into surgery,
你清楚知道自己在做什么
You know what you're doing.
如果连你都不相信自己
Now, how can you expect them to do that
如何指望别人相信你
if you don't even trust yourself?
你太狠太贱了
You are so mean.
我就狠就贱了
I am, indeed.
记得告诉你那些小牛伙伴们
Tell all your little bitty friends.
听说了你病人的事 你还好吗
I heard about your patient. You okay?
有好多血 杰克森
There was so much blood, Jackson.
我知道我们总是见血
I mean, I know we see it all the time, but...
我懂
Yeah.
感觉血永远都止不住
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表