投到为退伍军人装配假肢上
and focusing it on prosthetics for vets --
免费 无痛 对吧
Free, pain-free, right?
对啊 对啊
Right. Right.
不错啊
That sounds great.
对医院来说有帮助 真有你们的
That is good for the hospital. Good work, guys.
想加入吗
You want in?
如果你太忙 要折腾
I mean, unless you're too busy
屁♥股♥填充物 管理楼道秩序什么的
with butt implants, hall monitoring.
好吧 你们有个擅长折腾神经的
Yeah, well, I guess you would benefit
整形外科医生会有帮助的
from having a good plastics guy who knows nerves.
矮油 矮油 好低级
Ew. Ew. That was so weak.
看到没有
Did you see him trying to
装得好像自己朋友很多似的
pretend he already had friends on the playground?
看到了 别装得自己朋友很多的样子
Yeah, don't pretend that you have friends on the playground.
还想耍帅
He tried to be cool.
别耍帅 太招人同情了
Don't try to be cool. It's sad.
别耍帅
Don't try to be cool.
别说了啦
Shut up.
加入这个神经移植术后
Adding on this reinnervation,
整个前景就完全不一样了
it revolutionizes the whole thing.
病人能够控制
I mean, the potential for control
肌肉的机会就
these patients can have is -- is --
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
我可以改变全世界做截肢手术的方式
I mean, I could change the way the world does amputations.
感觉你很想做这个项目
Sounds like you really want to do this.
我想
I-I do.
真的很想
I do!
我知道这会花很多时间
And I know it'll take so much time,
耗费很大很大的精力
and -- and we'll be stretched so, so thin.
但我真觉得
But I really think that --
等等
So, wait.
你的意思是不是我们暂时先别要这孩子
So, are you saying that maybe we should wait on this baby?
什么 不是
What? No.
才不是 你怎么会这么想
No, no. Why would you say that?
不是 因为你刚说会忙不过来
No. Because you just said it was gonna be too much to juggle.
可你应该说 "没问题
And you're supposed to say, "It's not a problem.
"你可以的 凯丽 我们应付得来"
"You can do it, Callie. We can do it all."
你应该支持我的
You're -- you're supposed to support me
就像你决定
the way that I've been supporting you
要做你的研究工作以来
ever since you decided
我支持你一样
you needed to start this fellowship.
如果我们办不到呢
But what if we can't?
如果我们没法应付 处理不了所有事呢
I mean, what if we can't do anything and everything?
你是不是不想要
Are you saying you don't want to...
你是不是不想要孩子
Are you saying you don't want a baby?
不想要的话我们还来这干什么
'Cause, then, w-what are we doing here?
为什么我们还来见这个女士
Why -- why are we meeting with this lady
让她帮忙找能让我们生孩子的人
who's gonna help us find someone to help us make a baby
你都不想要孩子了
if you don't want a baby?
别把我没说过的话套在我头上
Don't put words in my mouth.
要生孩子是我提出的 我
This was my idea. I --
是没错 但你不想怀
Yeah, but y-you don't want to carry it,
然后发现我不行 可你还是不想怀
and then I couldn't, and you still didn't want to carry it,
然后我们找到这个办法
and then we find this,
你又有别的事要做
and then you find something else to do.
我的天 你明摆着不想要
Oh, my god. It's so obvious.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
说啊
Say it.
说出来 你不想要孩子
Just say the words. You don't want a baby.
你们好
Hi.
35岁男性 入院情况
35-year-old male admitted status
因骑摩托车不戴头盔造成脑后出现排出物
post-ejection from a motorcycle without a helmet.
头部CT扫描结果显示
Head C.T. revealed --
什么事
What?
你愿意的话 我可以帮你做手术记录
I'll do the op note if you want.
你连这都想抢
You gonna steal this part, too?
抢 不是 我只想帮忙
Stealing? No, I'm just trying to help.
这病人注定救不回来的
This guy was a lost cause.
不管能不能救活 都是我的责任
Whether he was or wasn't, he was my responsibility,
我不要你帮
and I didn't need your help,
也不想再任你欺负
and I don't need any more of your bullying.
欺负 我只想帮你
Bullying? I am trying to be nice.
我懂
Look, I get it!
你之前是所有神经外科医生的头
You were king of all neurosurgeons,
离院长就一步之遥
right hand to the president.
现在这头把交椅你坐不上了
And now you can't have that,
就想把全医院的人都踩在脚下
so you need to be king of the hospital
随意支使我们这些做苦力的
and kick around the peons.
你们都必须了解
You of all people should understand
这是神经学的未来
that this was the future of neuroscience.
如果我们在医学院读书时就知道这个梦
I mean, this is what we would've dreamt of in med school
有可能实现的话 这会是所有人的梦想
if we'd thought it was even possible that it could be done.
那你就不该放弃
Then you shouldn't have given it up.
你能做的最基本的就是别在这乱发指令
But the least you can do is stop stomping around here
为你自己做的决定惩罚别人
punishing people for a choice you made.
我什么决定都没做
I didn't make a choice.
是梅瑞狄斯做了决定 把我逼到墙角
Meredith made a choice and backed me into a corner.
因为我爱我的孩子和妻子
And because I love my kids and I love my wife
也希望她能获得最好的
and I want to do what's best for her --
这是实话 我什么都愿意给她
I do. I want to give her everything.
但这种机会再都不会有了
But something like this will not come again.
就这样了 我只能爬这么高
This is it. This is as high as I go.
我的职业生涯从来没有往后退过
I have never taken a step back in my career ever.
我从没有过这种感觉
I've never felt like this before,
觉得是她逼我的
and I feel like she forced me.
是嘛 这感觉我懂
Okay, well, I know the feeling,
你现在就在逼我
because it is happening to me right now.
我不想
I'm -- I'm not trying to --
我知道你不想
No, I know that you're not trying to,
但你就是 德里克
but you are, Derek!
你就是在逼我
You are doing it to me.
梅瑞狄斯 你说你什么都愿意给她
And Meredith -- you say that you want her to have everything,
但如果影响你争取一切那就不行了
but not if it interferes with you having your everything.
这不公平 所以我也要说声不行
And it is not fair, and I am saying no, too,
因为你必须接受你自己的选择
because you have to live with the choices you make.
我正在努力接受
I am trying to.
我在努力
I am trying.
好吧
I know.
我们都在努力
We're all trying.
只不过 没有人愿意放弃
It's just, no one wants to give up...
或是让步
or give in.
就好像没人应该退让一样
And no one should.
是吧
Right?
该去开董事会了
Time for the board meeting.
好的
Okay.
我们的杰作怎么样了
How's our masterpiece doing?
-很好 他很好 -太好了 你来吗
- Good. He's good. - Great. You coming?
来啊 不 我要再等一会儿
Yeah, no, I'm just gonna be a minute.
我 我要再看一下他的病历
I'm, um... just reviewing his chart.
想到医学院里将来都会教这个
Want to make sure everything's perfect
就很想把所有事情都做得完美
since they are gonna be teaching this in med schools.
是啊 太不可思议了
I know, right? It's crazy.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我跟她一起过去
I'll make sure that she gets there.
好 好吧 别迟到了
Uh, a-all right, fine. Don't be late.
对了 我们三个
Um, a-and actually, the three of us,
我们应该 见个面
we should, you know, meet --
讨论一下时间表 草案
get together, talk about timelines, protocol.
好的 我回头把资金问题告诉你
Yeah, I'll fill you in on the funding stuff,
然后我们再找个长远的项目资金来源
and we'll figure out a subject pipeline.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表